Nessa

The Say Anything Thread - Take 7

4,522 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
where r u going? and why do u need a horse, u elitist.

HOUSE not horse :P

I just don't know how much longer I will live here since I hate it here. I want to move somewhere else and may end up moving next fall if I get my azz in gear and start thinking about applying to other unis

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

ah, duh lol'i blame the pregnancy :P

move here so u can babysit little Ben

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

ah, duh lol'i blame the pregnancy :P

move here so u can babysit little Ben

There's only so much I can take of little kids. Emma was being really cute earlier...I made her dinner and when I asked her if she wanted to feed herself or if she wanted me to feed her she said "that'd be great!" :lol:

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
we will child proof and cat proof the house :P

:help:

you are doomed. not even HAL9000 can help you now... :crying:

nice meeting you :(

I'm so used to being in that deep Brazilian stuff :yes:

:secret: there is a special super duper double secret way out

does it take place in bed usually?

:innocent: gotta keep some secrets (sorta like a get out of jail free card)

wait ... charles lives in a ... "cat house" ? :jest:

:bonk: I want to have some kind of gate in the baby's bedroom so the cats can't get in, and we also need another gate that goes at the door on the top of the stairs. then we need to actually put away things we leave all around the house, like hide scissors, etc, and baby proof the cabinets, check all the outlets, etc

that is a task :yes:

we're still doing the security check in some areas of our place as the boys aren't very mobile ... yet. we have also been gradually moving items to a room that will be closed off and putting other things away, or should I say, out of harms way for protection.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

i think I am making some kind chicken today... that is if I get of my tush and defrost it :P

actaully on second thought maybe I will make the chicken tomorrow or Saturday when hubby can enjoy it fresh out of the oven rather then reheated...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

who wants to come eat food with me? I'll make whatever you want.

I made fresh grilled pita bread for the baba ghanoush :)

You are ON.

ok so I guess I'll see you tomorrow? :lol:

I hate that Neil won't eat anything I cook. He thinks it's all disgusting, pretentious, poncy, etc. He's so lame. I hope his kidneys stop working from all the sodium he gets from his frozen favorites.