Nessa

The Say Anything Thread - Take 7

4,522 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
ok I know it is bad but I am having a Marie Calendars TV dinner for dinner tonight :P

aren't those one of the worst frozen things for you...like ever?

I don't know but marie Calendar's taste better then the other tv dinners..

I really didn't feel like cooking anything for myself :P

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
Pizza isn't good unless it has something yummy like caviar or truffles

I can't think of any time in my life I will ever be hungry enough to EVER again eat either caviar or truffles. IMO both are disgusting.

I feel like this :crying: and this :girlwerewolf2xn: right now.. nothing happened or anything.. it is just one of those days.. :wacko:

I think partially it is because i am tired and hungry and don't feel like cooking anything...

I totally feel your pain, sister. I'm there too. I pretty much hate everything and everyone right now. Except you. And my other VJers. And maybe Patrick.

Did I mention he got his AOS interview letter? And also he has a second job interview tomorrow for a software developer job.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Timeline

for the past 2 weeks I haven't really seen my hubby I kind of see him when he crawls into bed around 3 or 4 in the morning and then I see him again in the morning around 10am as he goes out the door.....

a few days ago he said that in the last 2 weeks or so he worked well over 150 hours :o

this week will be the first week we have days off at the same time and actually the first time he has had two days off in a row.. hopefully things don't change before then.... like I hope they don't want him to work on his days off again...

so I am going a bit mental sitting at home by myself.. at least I get out of the house two days a week...

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

:lol: I really think they're gross!

Marilyn, I hope you get some time with your man soon!

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
I really don't care if it was a worst food.. I was hungry so I ate it :P

yum.. I dig Marie Calendar's meals too Marilyn.. specially all the fried chicken-mashed potato thingies..

caviar is good, but if I'm hungry, I rather go to a Mom and Pop's diner to get something goood and filling.. a big portion of fried liver and gravy, mc and cheese, fried chicken, ohhh, some Schnitzel with the green sauce from Frankfurt.. caviar is not in my list of hearthy meals..

Edited by pedroh

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline

yum.. I dig Marie Calendar's meals too Marilyn.. specially all the fried chicken-mashed potato thingies..

caviar is good, but if I'm hungry, I rather go to a Mom and Pop's diner to get something goood and filling.. a big portion of fried liver and gravy, mc and cheese, fried chicken, ohhh, some Schnitzel with the green sauce from Frankfurt.. caviar is not in my list of hearthy meals..

the Marie Calendar lasagna is pretty good...

i had the meatloaf and mashed potaoto one.. although I prefer the chicken (not the fried chicken ones though) or the turkey dinner one with the green beans and cranberries.. mmmm

oh and I don't want it to seem like I eat TV dinners on a regular basis.. this was actually the first one I had in a long time...

I hope so too.. I am going crazy without my daily dose of smushes (hugs & kisses)

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline

I hope so too.. I am going crazy without my daily dose of smushes (hugs & kisses)

Awww bless :luv: (((((Marilyn))))

I have to get ready for work now, I have two ladies I am interviewing to cover for me while I am in CLT on vacation. First one comes at 9, so I have to be there at 9. I don't remember the last time I had to be at work that early. :lol:

We had a big bright full moon last night, so I feel rather sleepy this morning. lol

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

the Marie Calendar lasagna is pretty good...

i had the meatloaf and mashed potaoto one.. although I prefer the chicken (not the fried chicken ones though) or the turkey dinner one with the green beans and cranberries.. mmmm

oh and I don't want it to seem like I eat TV dinners on a regular basis.. this was actually the first one I had in a long time...

canned cranberry ftw marilyn!! :P :P

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

I like clean teeth, but I would take a massage over the dentist any day.

I would give just about anything for a spa day and full body massage right now.

a chocolate filled croissant

Yummmmmmmm!!!!!

Spa day please!!!!

I have loads of eggplant and can't decide if I should make lots of baba ghanoush or eggplant parmesan...whatever it is I'll have to freeze some because no one is going to be able to eat all of this damn eggplant

baba ghanoush yummmmmm. Its too late now but hows about Moussaka???