4,522 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
u bad wife!

Booty, do you have names for your babies yet?

Yeah, we've tossed around a few ideas. I'm not sure we've really settled on anything yet though.

Howdy peeps! It's nasty and raining here.

Will you wait for the birth to find out the sex of them? Or will you find out at ultrasound?

We're going to find out at the ultrasound. I want to know since I'm having two if it's two of the same or one of each. Plus, I'm too impatient to wait till the birth.

Don't blame you! :D

Although I just want to say make sure that the ultrasound tech is SURE. A woman I work with is expecting a baby in January. She was told by the tech that she was expecting a girl. So she has a baby shower, chooses a name and gets all excited.

Last week she went for her last ultrasound and mentioned in passing that it was a girl. The [different] tech says something like "erm..." Turns out she's expecting a boy.

Now she has to take back all the pink stuff she has bought! :help:

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey all! Hope you all are well. I wanted top know what we were having because I'm nosey. :P. I figured if I'm carrying it I have the right to know. Hehe

Filed: Timeline
u bad wife!

Booty, do you have names for your babies yet?

Yeah, we've tossed around a few ideas. I'm not sure we've really settled on anything yet though.

Howdy peeps! It's nasty and raining here.

Will you wait for the birth to find out the sex of them? Or will you find out at ultrasound?

We're going to find out at the ultrasound. I want to know since I'm having two if it's two of the same or one of each. Plus, I'm too impatient to wait till the birth.

Don't blame you! :D

Although I just want to say make sure that the ultrasound tech is SURE. A woman I work with is expecting a baby in January. She was told by the tech that she was expecting a girl. So she has a baby shower, chooses a name and gets all excited.

Last week she went for her last ultrasound and mentioned in passing that it was a girl. The [different] tech says something like "erm..." Turns out she's expecting a boy.

Now she has to take back all the pink stuff she has bought! :help:

That's terrible! Well, I'll be 19 weeks by the time I get mine so it should be pretty apparent. They say if you do it too early both sexes look like boys, I think. So it's weird they said it was a girl and turns out it's a boy. That tech must have been really messed up that day.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
That's terrible! Well, I'll be 19 weeks by the time I get mine so it should be pretty apparent. They say if you do it too early both sexes look like boys, I think. So it's weird they said it was a girl and turns out it's a boy. That tech must have been really messed up that day.

They told her the [false] sex at around 25 weeks I think. Then at her last ultrasound (around 33 weeks, I think) they told her the real sex. The tech took a picture of the tinky winky for her just to prove things.

It's definitely a boy! :P

She was really upset actually as she wanted a girl. I just hope she bonds okay with him once he's born.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I was paranoid about being told the wrong sex and planning everything wrong...I looked up lots of u/s pictures online and even took a quiz. I can see how a boy could be mistaken for a girl midway. The girl u/s need to show certain lines and it's not always so different looking than a boys at certain angles. Even with Kavi I always had a slight bit of paranoia left that he'd be a girl even though I had an u/s pic...but it wasn't as clear of a pic as some who had boys where it was extremely obvious. :P

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:lol: or you could be like a lot of americans these days and make him pay for his own school

good idea. i'l use that money to go back to brazil, charles and i will retire and we'll leave him here making a living on his own. he'll learn to value his money and become a better person :P

and then there is my plan - rotc.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

They told her the [false] sex at around 25 weeks I think. Then at her last ultrasound (around 33 weeks, I think) they told her the real sex. The tech took a picture of the tinky winky for her just to prove things.

It's definitely a boy! :P

She was really upset actually as she wanted a girl. I just hope she bonds okay with him once he's born.

Dang! That would suck. Well I'll just hope they get it right. I go to a woman's center where there are 4 different doctors that rotate. When I made my appt for the u/s this morning she asked which doctor I'd like to have do it for me. I had no idea as I've only been to this place once before I got pregnant for my annual exam. She suggested one of the doctors and said he was really good. So hopefully he'll know what he's talking about. And since we are having two maybe they'll get at least one of them right. :lol:

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

aww.. Lolo was afraid of Santa, I guess I'll have to wait another year for him to take a pic lololol..

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

ohh