Morning Sunshine

Dust Collectors Spreadsheet

190 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Mahitab, will you update the link please? I tried to last week but was 'tarding out a bit LOL

Hi plz add us: Fariha and Zain. Info is in the profile. If you need help maintaining the sheet I can help you.

You've been added :)

Im sure Mahitab will like some more help, I cant always update info as quick as i'd like to

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Here is a {{hug}} to help you cope with the stress of the VJ. I hope you all get approved soon. Same to all of you. Been praying for all of us. Keep your spirits up. I updated the timeline and there are some new approvals on there for your viewing pleasure!

Mahitab

Edited by ~Dream Love~

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mahitab, will you update the link please? I tried to last week but was 'tarding out a bit LOL

Hi plz add us: Fariha and Zain. Info is in the profile. If you need help maintaining the sheet I can help you.

Im sure Mahitab will like some more help, I cant always update info as quick as i'd like to

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Here is a {{hug}} to help you cope with the stress of the VJ. I hope you all get approved soon. Same to all of you. Been praying for all of us. Keep your spirits up. I updated the timeline and there are some new approvals on there for your viewing pleasure!

Mahitab

Noodle Head, where are you from? Our timelines are just a day or two off. It is really interesting. I hope we can compare notes.

M.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Mahitab

(((mahitab))) backatcha thanks!

I look forward to the day we can both post our own approvals on the spreadsheet :D

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Mahitab

(((mahitab))) backatcha thanks!

I look forward to the day we can both post our own approvals on the spreadsheet :D

WOW GUYS! THERE IS SO MUCH YELLOW ON OUR SPREADSHEET! CHECK IT OUT LOTS OF NEW VSC APPROVALS! http://sheet.zoho.com/public/samir.mahitab...ourney-timeline

MAHITAB

Timeline
WOW GUYS! THERE IS SO MUCH YELLOW ON OUR SPREADSHEET! CHECK IT OUT LOTS OF NEW VSC APPROVALS! http://sheet.zoho.com/public/samir.mahitab...ourney-timeline

MAHITAB

gotta love it!! :D

Edited by Y_habibitk

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

hi everyone, mahitab would u plz add us to the list, lets hope all of us will get their approvals soon , they transfered many april fillers to csc so lets hope the processing date would be arround mid april , god bless u all

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Lisa, Mahitab, Narina, CJ-G and others please don't lose hope. Good things come to those who wait right? I am still on cloud 9 lol. You guys keep the mood here very lively and fun. Thank for trying and guessing my approval lol BTW please add me to the timeline, I thought I would of been on there already. Never say never with VSC, looks like a little christmas spirits gotten into them, many long awaited approvals today.

Timeline

Thanks robbyrob. I am actually feeling pretty optimistic now after today. congrats again!

I cant get into the spreadsheet right now for some reason...mahitab, can you add them please?

Lisa

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey Lisa and others I am also working on the spreadsheet as Mahitab is sick this week with her stomach condition. If you need me msg me.

Fariha

---------------------------------------------

"Our 1,000 Mile Visa Journey Thus Far"

I-130

Sent: 07/29/08

Recieved: 07/30/08

NOA1: 08/01/08

Touched: 08/07/08

Approved: 01/12/09

I-129

Sent: 08/07/08

Recieved 08/08/08

NOA1: 08/14/08

Touched: 08/19/08

Approved: 01/12/08

"A (visa) journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step". - Lao-tzu

Timeline
Hey Lisa and others I am also working on the spreadsheet as Mahitab is sick this week with her stomach condition. If you need me msg me.

Fariha

Ok, I updated it. Looks to me like most the Feb-Mar pet. are approved accept for Kesar/Pista. It looks like Apr-May pet. will be processed Jan-Feb and Jun-Jul pet. will be processed Mar-Apr and the Aug-Sep pet. will be processed in May-Jun. Just my intuition tells me this! :0)

Edited by ~♥Fariha~♥~Zain♥~

I-130

I-129

Recieved 08/08/08

Timeline

Just noticed something incredible. It appears the way Mahitab and Lisa have arranged the spreadsheet is the form the approvals are coming in. That puts the following 5 couples next in line for approvals:

1. Lisa & Yazied

2. Chris & Kirsten

3. Narina77

4. WHSoulmates

5. Sara & Bilal

It of course puts Kesar & Pista overdue.

What do you all think?

Fariha

I-130

I-129

Recieved 08/08/08

Timeline
Just noticed something incredible. It appears the way Mahitab and Lisa have arranged the spreadsheet is the form the approvals are coming in. That puts the following 5 couples next in line for approvals:

1. Lisa & Yazied

2. Chris & Kirsten

3. Narina77

4. WHSoulmates

5. Sara & Bilal

What do you all think?

Fariha

I love this prediction, because we're next! heh heh

Thanks for helping with the sheet :)

I will try to get in again tonight, to take a peek

Lisa

Thanks!

Timeline

I made a boo-boo on it and messed up the format of the data and the newly added data got lost. I am so sorry. Bet you guys never wish you had my assiatance.

Fariha

:blush:

1. Lisa & Yazied

2. Chris & Kirsten

3. Narina77

4. WHSoulmates

5. Sara & Bilal

What do you all think?

Fariha

I love this prediction, because we're next! heh heh

Thanks for helping with the sheet :)

I will try to get in again tonight, to take a peek

Lisa

Edited by ~♥Fariha~♥~Zain♥~

I-130

I-129

Recieved 08/08/08

Timeline

It's experiencing technical difficulties...please stand by lol

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.