Morning Sunshine

Dust Collectors Spreadsheet

190 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
nothing new here... still waiting. Supposedly we will have an answer around the 14th "barring any unforseen problems"

And I'm right behind you! We'll see!

Mahitab, hon, how are you? Any plans for going home to see your hubby?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
nothing new here... still waiting. Supposedly we will have an answer around the 14th "barring any unforseen problems"

Ok, good luck to both of you you. Oh, I may not go see him not sure if I am even going be around much longer. I been really sick lately.

M

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hope you feel better Mahitab

CR-1

I-130 NOA 1- 3/20/08

I-I30 touched- 3/26/08

I-130 APPROVED NOA2- 12/11/08

Assigned NVC Case Number- 12/15/08

Generate DS-3032- NA

Generate AOS Bill- 12/18/08

E-mail DS-3032- NA

Mail Hard Copy DS-3032- NA

NVC Accept DS-3032- NA

AOS Bill Marked 'Paid'- 12/31/08

Generate IV Bill- 12/18/08

IV Bill Marked "Paid"- 12/31/08

Send AOS Package- 12/31/08

Send IV Pacakge- 12/31/08

NVC Receive AOS Package- 1/2/09

NVC Receive IV Package- 1/2/09

NVC Case Complete- 1/22/09

Wife Completes Medical- 2/7/09

NVC Schedules CR-1 Case- 2/10/09

Wife Submits documents for K-3 Interview- 2/12/09

NVC Sends Case to Mumbai Consulate- 2/18/09

Case arrives in Mumbai- 2/23/09

Consulate confirms willingness to issue CR-1 on K-3 interview date- 2/23/09

Original K-3 interview, but APPROVED for CR-1 as file arrived in time!!- 2/26/09

Original CR-1 Interview, assumed to be cancelled as not necessary- 3/5/09

POE- New York- 3/7/09

K-3

I-129F NOA 1- 4/11/08

I-129F touched- 5/14/08

I-129F APPROVED NOA2- 12/11/08

I-129F Assigned NVC Case Number- 12/15/08

NVC Send Case to Mumbai Consulate- 12/17/08

Consulate Receives Case- 12/20/08

Consulate Send Packet 3- 12/22/08

Wife Send Packet 3 to Consulate- 12/25/08

Consulate Receive Packet 3- 1/2/09

Consulate Schedules Interview, sends Packet 4- 1/2/09

Wife Receives Packet 4, K-3 Leg Complete- 1/13/09

Timeline

Ok, good luck to both of you you. Oh, I may not go see him not sure if I am even going be around much longer. I been really sick lately.

M

I hope you feel better soon...I konw, once you're with your hubby, you'll be feeling much better! ;)

Try to get out and get some sun as much as you can. Winter can make us all fall into a depression. Also, makes us tired, achy, and sick. :wacko:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

M

I hope you feel better soon...I konw, once you're with your hubby, you'll be feeling much better! ;)

Try to get out and get some sun as much as you can. Winter can make us all fall into a depression. Also, makes us tired, achy, and sick. :wacko:

you're right about that narina

Mahitab... do i need to make a trip to see you and drag you out of the house? ;) you arent far from me right..like 30 minutes?

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Lisa,

SA & BA got approved for expedite so did you update that they recieved NOA2 yet?

M.

Did anyone see that someones I-130 was approved that was filed on 2008-05-12!!! They didnt hear anything about their I129f though. I got my NOA 1 for my I-130 on 2008-05-12 - do you thibk my NOA2 for my I130 should be coming soon? or were they maybe just lucky??? lol

aargggg :crying:

oohhh also could you post the link for the spreadsheet again. i cant open it from the link that is already in this forum. thanks and good luck!!

there are a few out of CSC that were approved in a couple months, an one where the couple met,married,applied and were approved all in the time since we sent off our petition. (happy for them, really i am..but im human too lol)

I think I got all of the new updates are in on the spreadsheet.

Please start talking here everyone! Any updates? This spreadsheet is for VSC and CSC. Anyone want to be added or updated?

Hello! How are all of you? I hope all is well for you. I am ok. Just excited about going to Eid salaat tomorrow at my masjid for Eid al Adha. I hope all of you are well. Any updates? If not then that's ok we got to be patient and chill out for a bit. Sad thing is we can't get back our lost time with our loved ones. Oh well, God knows best what is the plan for our lives. Right? May God bless all of us in our VJs and in our relationships. Ameen

Edited by ~Dream Love~

Timeline

Where is the spreadsheet? I tried accessing that link and it didn't work.

How was your Eid Mahitab? Mine wasn't good at all. Inshallah the next one will be better...Inshallah by next Ramadan we'll all be with our spouses! Ameen!

Timeline

Mahitab, will you update the link please? I tried to last week but was 'tarding out a bit LOL

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Mahitab, will you update the link please? I tried to last week but was 'tarding out a bit LOL

Hi plz add us: Fariha and Zain. Info is in the profile. If you need help maintaining the sheet I can help you.

"We're pregnant!"

......... , . - . - , _ , .........

......... ) ` - . .> ' `( .......

........ / . . . .`\ . . \ ........

........ |. . . . . |. . .| ........

......... \ . . . ./ . ./ ..........

........... `=(\ /.=` ..........

............. `-;`.-' .............

............... `)| ... , .........

................ || _.-'| .........

............. ,_|| \_,/ ..........

....... , ..... \|| .' .............

....... |\ |\ ,. ||/ ..............

.... ,..\` | /|.,|Y\, ............

..... '-...'-._..\||/ .............

......... >_.-`Y| ...............

.............. ,_|| ................

................ \|| ...............

................. || ...............

................. ||...............

Timeline

Hi plz add us: Fariha and Zain. Info is in the profile. If you need help maintaining the sheet I can help you.

You've been added :)

Im sure Mahitab will like some more help, I cant always update info as quick as i'd like to

Lisa

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You've been added :)

Im sure Mahitab will like some more help, I cant always update info as quick as i'd like to

Lisa

It appears one couple has similar timeline to us that is magnificent.

Zain

P.S.: Thank u for adding us!

"We're pregnant!"

......... , . - . - , _ , .........

......... ) ` - . .> ' `( .......

........ / . . . .`\ . . \ ........

........ |. . . . . |. . .| ........

......... \ . . . ./ . ./ ..........

........... `=(\ /.=` ..........

............. `-;`.-' .............

............... `)| ... , .........

................ || _.-'| .........

............. ,_|| \_,/ ..........

....... , ..... \|| .' .............

....... |\ |\ ,. ||/ ..............

.... ,..\` | /|.,|Y\, ............

..... '-...'-._..\||/ .............

......... >_.-`Y| ...............

.............. ,_|| ................

................ \|| ...............

................. ||...............

This was the previous thread: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2355416

"Dust collectors"-let's pray our files stop collecting dust and we get some approvals as soon as possible.

Please start talking here everyone! Any updates? This spreadsheet is for VSC and CSC. Anyone want to be added or updated?

Here is the updated sheet: http://public.sheet.zoho.com/public/samir....ourney-timeline

If you all have any updates then please message us. Thank you.

P.S.: If you want to be added then feel free to message us as well.

You can now access the spreadsheet from my profile for your convienence. http://sheet.zoho.com/public/samir.mahitab...ourney-timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.