Morning Sunshine

Dust Collectors Spreadsheet

190 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

awww, I think we will end up with so many of us in KY! We'll have a big party eh?

:D

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
awww, I think we will end up with so many of us in KY! We'll have a big party eh?

Hello! How are you all today? USCIS sucks! I am tired of them!

Yes we will have a fiesta, when and if they get here!

How do you get a job with USCIS?

M.

Edited by ~Dream Love~

Timeline

M.

Mahitab,

I already sent our resumes. I included a cover letter:

To whom it may concern,

I am very interested in the position of adjudication officer at the VSC. It has been my dream to someday hold a job where i can "work at my own pace". I would be a great asset to your agency as I do well when i am not held accountable. My customer service skills are top notch, they rival those at the DMV.....

LOL!!!!!

Lisa

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

M.

Mahitab,

I already sent our resumes. I included a cover letter:

To whom it may concern,

I am very interested in the position of adjudication officer at the VSC. It has been my dream to someday hold a job where i can "work at my own pace". I would be a great asset to your agency as I do well when i am not held accountable. My customer service skills are top notch, they rival those at the DMV.....

LOL!!!!!

Lisa

Good job!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

For real, there is a website for government jobs. USCIS might have a place also to see what jobs are available, on their website, but I would look up "federal jobs" and see what comes up.

I told one of my friends who is looking for a job to go apply at USCIS. LOOOOL

Timeline

thats the idea... get someone on the inside! lol

Thanks!

ARALB

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts

Praise Member

Report Member Aug 24 2008, 01:37 AM Post #24

Group: Members

Filed for: CR-1/IR-1

California Service Center

Local Office: Casper

My Timeline

My Photos

I sent I-130 in on June 30 to Chicago lockbox, it was rec'd July 3rd, and approved Aug 18 from CSC... Sent to NVC on that day--Keep your fingers crossed for us too!!! They also returned the I-129 I had sent in the previous week as well, because my I-130 is no longer pending. We don't have the visa or the gc yet, but God is on our side! Of that I am CERTAIN!!!--Much LUCK KIDDO! Stay as positive as you can with it all!-Amy

--------------------

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3, 2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!The day I married the single most amazing man in this world! June 11, 2008- Returned home, contacted lawyer, started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago Lockbox. July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC. August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC. August 18, 2008-NOA#2***APPROVED***fwd to VSC-rec'd the I-129F back I-130 no longer pending! September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail..[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd @ NVC 10:58am Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFE(I think) on AOS paperwork- jointsponsors actual 1-864A originals not in packet?! Sent a new one off OVERNIGHT.November 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go! PRAYING FOR A LATE DEC/EARLY JAN INTERVIEW(keep fingers crossed!)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Seeing some progress for K1 and K3 on Igor's list... Hoping for a Xmas NOA2. :)

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

there have been quite a few approvals this week.

I think there were 3. Not sure if they're on the spreadsheet though.

Rover, Charisma, and Wisdom were the 3 that I recall recently.

Edited by narina77

Timeline

I havent been able to load the spreadsheet lately, Mahitab is taking a break I think :)

I'll try to update everyone tonight

LIsa

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Did anyone see that someones I-130 was approved that was filed on 2008-05-12!!! They didnt hear anything about their I129f though. I got my NOA 1 for my I-130 on 2008-05-12 - do you thibk my NOA2 for my I130 should be coming soon? or were they maybe just lucky??? lol

aargggg :crying:

oohhh also could you post the link for the spreadsheet again. i cant open it from the link that is already in this forum. thanks and good luck!!

Timeline
Did anyone see that someones I-130 was approved that was filed on 2008-05-12!!! They didnt hear anything about their I129f though. I got my NOA 1 for my I-130 on 2008-05-12 - do you thibk my NOA2 for my I130 should be coming soon? or were they maybe just lucky??? lol

oohhh also could you post the link for the spreadsheet again. i cant open it from the link that is already in this forum. thanks and good luck!!

there are a few out of CSC that were approved in a couple months, an one where the couple met,married,applied and were approved all in the time since we sent off our petition. (happy for them, really i am..but im human too lol)

I think I got all of the new updates are in on the spreadsheet.

Edited by Y_habibitk

Thanks!

there are a few out of CSC that were approved in a couple months, an one where the couple met,married,applied and were approved all in the time since we sent off our petition. (happy for them, really i am..but im human too lol)

Hiya! I was on a breather for a few weeks due to my laptop suddenly going bad on me. :crying: It is in the shop so I bought me a Pentium 3 desktop for the time being $125 deal. Not bad, but not good either. LOL Oh, well here in KY it is the best deal I could get. The pawn shop wanted $499 for an outdated Celeron. :blush: How's it goin' fellow dustmates?

Timeline

Hiya! I was on a breather for a few weeks due to my laptop suddenly going bad on me. :crying: It is in the shop so I bought me a Pentium 3 desktop for the time being $125 deal. Not bad, but not good either. LOL Oh, well here in KY it is the best deal I could get. The pawn shop wanted $499 for an outdated Celeron. :blush: How's it goin' fellow dustmates?

:( My laptop died a while back and I bought a desktop out of inpatience lol Its hard to get used to.

Im glad you are back :D

nothing new here... still waiting. Supposedly we will have an answer around the 14th "barring any unforseen problems"

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.