Morning Sunshine

Dust Collectors Spreadsheet

190 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thanks emigra!

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hello everyone,seems we are all in same boat. I am looking in these forums since a while, ever since the 6 months VSC promised are over and nothing happened with our case. I started to be nervous about and started to google timelines, personal experiences and such. maybe is selfish to say so, but not being alone in this situation helps. if others can be patient, so can I, I guess. so what I really think is that they r giving some rough timelines on that messed up USCIS site, and if u call them , is the same. after many atempts, my husband got someone to talk to there. and woman said they were working on the files from 4th march. this was like a week ago. honestly I think she didnt even check. I think they tell u a date that isnt too far from yrs so u dont lose hope and think yr case will get in their lazy hands soon, and also not too close to yrs so u dont call them everyday when u realize nothing moves. I bet if we call again, someone will say they r at 5th or 3rd of march. just some dust in eyes, to pretend they do their best. it cant be that an officer there knows instant what files they r processing, but their site never updates with real data. what I think is everything depends on the officer u get assigned to, of how they wake up in the morning, of their headaches or distractions and so on. but hang on in there, everything comes to an end. this long wait will too. yes, well all be older and on valium, but we'll make it.

met Lee: sept 2005

married here: 23 feb 2008

I 130 sent :16 march 2008

I 130 NOA1: 20 march 2008

I 129F sent: 11 april 2008

I 129F NOA1: 11 april 2008

I 130 and I 129F NOA2: 12 dec 2008

NVC process:

NVC received and assigned case number for both: 18 dec 2008

(break in the process- Lee comes to spend holidays here 22 dec-5th jan 2009)

DS 3032 generated :? ?

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

pay the AOS bill online: 29 dec 2008

AOS shows as PAID: 30 dec 2008

my husband goes back and bags with our papers get lost : 5th jan 2009

package IV fee bill generated and paid online: 7th jan 2009

recieved bags and papers: 9th jan 2009

sent AOS package: 9th jan 2009

package IV bill shows PAID and sending package IV : 12 jan 2009

case complete: jan 20th

interview march 30th 2009

I129F

NVC mails I129F package to bucharest embasy

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Timeline

I got the "march 4th" BS too.

Well, you arent alone and it certainly is helpful to know that :)

Lisa

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

I just got the "please update your timeline" email from vj! lol lol lol I wish I had something to update

Lisa

Thanks!

Timeline
Lisa, have you ever contacted McConnell? I know I really do not favour him but I wonder if later down the road he may help me? Just in case I end up waiting for a year like some. I can't use Yarmuth as I am not in District 3 and the District 2 was Lewis and he stepped down and Guthrie is Anti-Muslim. So, what to do? I now McConnell is married to an Asian lady now. Do you think he may be Anti-Muslim too? I do not know much about him other than most Dems do not care for him.

I did email him when I sent the letters to the oversight commitee. I havent heard back from any of them.

I dont know about Guthrie, but I'd write to him anyway. Even if he is what you say.. they dont look at the ben. country..they just contact USCIS and say... "whats up with case #______?" lol

Honestly, I dont care about their political background... its their job to assist their constituents. :D And Im not tooproud to ask anyone for help if I think it will get the hubster here faster :)

I liked Yarmuth because his constiuent people were so fast and helpful. and it doesnt hurt that his brother owns the company i work for ;) I made sure and used a work fax cover sheet LOL

Lisa

I got a letter back from mcconnell today... asking for a letter explaining the problem i am having with USCIS... :blink:

Isnt that what the lengthy letter i sent explained??!?!? I was so annoyed. It was a generic response, clearly they didnt even READ the letter I sent.

whatever, we are in the stupid que and inshallah,god willing,please god help us... we will hear something soon. :)

Lisa

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi there

Could you please add me to your spreadsheet

Thanks so much

and good luck

kirsten

Lisa add this one too! Our list is going to be overstocked! :rofl:

they were both already on there lol

I will accept that invite! Caught the Stones at Churchill couple years back but didnt see any horses......

I heard that show from my house! lol I couldnt believe how the sound carried about 5 miles. Musta been REALLY loud there. ha!

This whole thing is sooooo unfair! :crying: Add us into the spreadsheet please? Thanks Much!

God Bless!!!

Chris&Barbie

'with you by my side, how can I fail?" cbw

I130

NOA1 : 05.05.08

TOUCHED : 05.09.08

TOUCHED : 10.01.08

TOUCHED : 10.02.08

APPROVED (NOA2): JANUARY 7, 2009--- THANK YOU LORD!!!!

I129-F

NOA1 : 05.28.08

TOUCHED : 07.10.08

APPROVED (NOA2): JANUARY 7, 2009--- THANK YOU LORD!!!!

CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED: 01.15.09

CASE SENT OUT TO US EMBASSY-MANILA FROM NVC: 01.15.09

LETTER FROM THE EMBASSY: 01.22.09

PAID DV: 01.15.09

MEDICAL EXAM: 02.16.09-1ST DAY 02.17.09-2ND DAY---PASSED!!!!!

INTERVIEW DATE: 03.03.09- PASSED! THANK GOD!

VISA IN HAND: March 6, 2009

HOME: March 7, 2009

FOLLOW UPS:

11.10.08-called up USCIS to inquire about our status/sent faxes to congressmen and senator

11.12.08-called up USCIS again and was told that our case was moved to CSC back in June(!) because the state department have some questions about some of the documents we filed. And they never sent us any RFE...Grrrrrrr!!!! Was told that they don't know what the problem with the documents...Grrrrrr (again)! and was told that they will file a request for review...uuuuuggghhhh!!!!

01.14.09: Hubby sent a Thank you letter to his senator's office for clearing out the confussions with our application last Dec. 4. We'll go with K3...Hubby's doing his ITR as we speak... =)

Timeline
This whole thing is sooooo unfair! :crying: Add us into the spreadsheet please? Thanks Much!

I cant get into the spreadsheet right now, but Mahitab or I will add you when we can

I cannot believe this ####### VSC is telling you. Have you written your congressman again after hearing this nonsense?

Im so sorry :(

Lisa

Thanks!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Still waiting... and it's NOT amusing!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Filed: Timeline

Lisa what's new? You alright? I hope so. *Hugs* I hope everyone is in good spirits. I did ok today just had to realize I am not in control over my own "visa destiny" and bite my tongue. Just looking forward to my trip now. I know when I get back I got some more time on my hands. I just want him here by Ramadan 2009. We already spent two alone and I want to spend 2009 together. So, I pray to Allah that a miracle will occur which we all so desperately need here in Dustland.

Mahitab

Hi there

Could you please add me to your spreadsheet

Thanks so much

and good luck

kirsten

Lisa add this one too! Our list is going to be overstocked! :rofl:

they were both already on there lol

I will accept that invite! Caught the Stones at Churchill couple years back but didnt see any horses......

I heard that show from my house! lol I couldnt believe how the sound carried about 5 miles. Musta been REALLY loud there. ha!

Did you add Chris and Barbie?

Still waiting... and it's NOT amusing!

That is why we have all officially relocated to our own personal deserted island called "Dustland"! Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay! :angry:

Edited by ~Dream Love~

Hello everyone,seems we are all in same boat. I am looking in these forums since a while, ever since the 6 months VSC promised are over and nothing happened with our case. I started to be nervous about and started to google timelines, personal experiences and such. maybe is selfish to say so, but not being alone in this situation helps. if others can be patient, so can I, I guess. so what I really think is that they r giving some rough timelines on that messed up USCIS site, and if u call them , is the same. after many atempts, my husband got someone to talk to there. and woman said they were working on the files from 4th march. this was like a week ago. honestly I think she didnt even check. I think they tell u a date that isnt too far from yrs so u dont lose hope and think yr case will get in their lazy hands soon, and also not too close to yrs so u dont call them everyday when u realize nothing moves. I bet if we call again, someone will say they r at 5th or 3rd of march. just some dust in eyes, to pretend they do their best. it cant be that an officer there knows instant what files they r processing, but their site never updates with real data. what I think is everything depends on the officer u get assigned to, of how they wake up in the morning, of their headaches or distractions and so on. but hang on in there, everything comes to an end. this long wait will too. yes, well all be older and on valium, but we'll make it.

Appreciate you sharing your story. Umm...are you already on the valium or you think we will all need it come next year when we are still waiting on VSC workers to stop eating bologna sandwiches and potato chips all day instead of workng on our files? :blush:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Appreciate you sharing your story. Umm...are you already on the valium or you think we will all need it come next year when we are still waiting on VSC workers to stop eating bologna sandwiches and potato chips all day instead of workng on our files? :blush:

No, dear it is pizza they are eating for sure. LOL

Do you think we will be approved this century?

I sure hope so I want to be together in short time.

:unsure:

Approved on 01/12/2009

"No mountain is too tall to climb.....if your first step is belief".-Anonymous

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Haha. not on valium, just increased smoking for now. I get on laptop and search and look into other's experiences, and see oh, more waiting, and winter holidays r coming (with last visits of my husband I sent a lot of my winter wardrobe with him, because I was sure wont be here this winter, and seems now he has to bring some of it back...hilarious, no?).and what can I say?is not fun. is not fun because my life is in stand by. Is a weird feeling. makes no sense to move here, to evolve at my job, to buy anything I like for now because would just add to the bags when I am going, and so on. I cant start anything here because I have no idea for how long Ill be here, and also we cant make any plans for there, because again, who knows when Ill get there...and we are both tired of computers, and skype, and trips, and airports and good-byes and such. but I bet all of u already know this. as for now, I think I can already make Christmas and new Years plans for here (again). next hope is to be together for our wedding aniversary there. but again, who knows?

I think I'll write a letter to Santa asking for a visa this year. and for those who dont believe in that, I'd just say is probably not less delusional than trying to contact USCIS.

good luck to everyone.

met Lee: sept 2005

married here: 23 feb 2008

I 130 sent :16 march 2008

I 130 NOA1: 20 march 2008

I 129F sent: 11 april 2008

I 129F NOA1: 11 april 2008

I 130 and I 129F NOA2: 12 dec 2008

NVC process:

NVC received and assigned case number for both: 18 dec 2008

(break in the process- Lee comes to spend holidays here 22 dec-5th jan 2009)

DS 3032 generated :? ?

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

pay the AOS bill online: 29 dec 2008

AOS shows as PAID: 30 dec 2008

my husband goes back and bags with our papers get lost : 5th jan 2009

package IV fee bill generated and paid online: 7th jan 2009

recieved bags and papers: 9th jan 2009

sent AOS package: 9th jan 2009

package IV bill shows PAID and sending package IV : 12 jan 2009

case complete: jan 20th

interview march 30th 2009

I129F

NVC mails I129F package to bucharest embasy

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Well we all have to believe in something. So are you the one in Romania or him? I tell you I never anticipated to spend what feels like an eternity away from my dh. This is pure torture. I want to start our life, yet it is placed on hold. I think these people are seriously not doing their jobs. Wonder how they would feel if he shoe was on the other foot. It burns me up. But, oh well I am not going to get depressed this week! :blush: I realize I am not the only one in this position now!

good luck to everyone.

Edited by ~Dream Love~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.