Morning Sunshine

Dust Collectors Spreadsheet

190 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
OUR CASE IS IN THE ADJUDICATION "QUE" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

squeaky wheel guys! I worte the congressman again after pushing USCIS to give me some kind of review request and Yarmuth sent me a response in 2 days! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO

Lisa

Lisa, which congressman are you working with? Congrats to you!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

John Yarmuth. :) His constituent services ROCK

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Great to hear good news for some of you. What jurisdiction is that congressman over?

Fatima

"We met each other by accident, but our love is surely not an accident".

---8----------><3"Struck by Cupid's arrow 01/04/2006"<3<---------8---

>Thanks Cupid! This one's a keeper!<

:-)*Giggles* :-)

"Fatima & Syed"<3<--><3 "Two beautiful hearts beating as one <3<3"

*Thanks to the creator who brings true love to those who await it patiently and accept it with an open heart, open arms, and an open mind.....

Great to hear good news for some of you. What jurisdiction is that congressman over?

Fatima

I think it is time to be checked into a mental hospital. I am having a nervous breakdown.

Edited by ~Dream Love~

Timeline

Fatima

I think it is time to be checked into a mental hospital. I am having a nervous breakdown.

Pull yourself together woman!!!! :said in a loving way:

Seriously Mahitab, as soon as you are outside the times on USCIS, start hassling them... write congress and if that doesnt help, write to the ombudsman.

You know you have my ear if you need it ok?

Lisa

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

http://www.house.gov/zip/ZIP2Rep.html

This will help everyone find their congressman if they do not know :)

Thanks!

Mahitab, how are you holding up honey? Do you feel better today?

Well let's look forward to a new week. Tomorrow is Monday!

Thanks for asking! I am better now. I guess I just got depressed after seeing somebody who only waited 30 days on another forum got approved. It kind of disheartens me. You know? How are you doing? Am I the only one who has been getting upset over this mess? Maybe it is because of my children I feel this way at times. Anyway this week there better be good news for the long waiters here on VJ and especially some of the "dust collectors". I should ateast get a touch.

Hey if I live at mom's 90% of the time can I swap my address on the form or do they want my address to be the address where my husband will live upon getting here in the USA? Do they want my physical address or mailing address for USCIS? I am just curious about that. Ok, just let me know. Thank you.

Mahitab

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Mahitab, how are you holding up honey? Do you feel better today?

Well let's look forward to a new week. Tomorrow is Monday!

Thanks for asking! I am better now. I guess I just got depressed after seeing somebody who only waited 30 days on another forum got approved. It kind of disheartens me. You know? How are you doing? Am I the only one who has been getting upset over this mess? Maybe it is because of my children I feel this way at times. Anyway this week there better be good news for the long waiters here on VJ and especially some of the "dust collectors". I should ateast get a touch.

Hey if I live at mom's 90% of the time can I swap my address on the form or do they want my address to be the address where my husband will live upon getting here in the USA? Do they want my physical address or mailing address for USCIS? I am just curious about that. Ok, just let me know. Thank you.

Mahitab

No sweetie, you are not the only one. I can't tell you how many times a day my eyes well up with tears when I think about our situation. Completely normal. I was also posting someplace else about the inconsistent wait times. If I knew for sure that everyone's application would take 6 months or even a year, I would just prepare myself for it. However, not knowing...wondering if we're gonna get caught up in security, or be among those which take longer...not knowing drives me crazy...and yes, seeing some people wait 1 1/2 years and others only 1 month drives me crazy too.

I have no idea about the address. I put my home address where I live and get all my mail. I put his address on the form where it asked for his address, but they will mail everything to me and my lawyer, not him. I don't think they mail anything overseas, ever, to the beneficiary. If I had to guess, I would say mailing address.

Timeline

hey guys,

I just posed this question on another forum.... in Irbid,JO, they dont have numbered adresses. Well, when i was filing i was thinking of the CR1, where they mail everything to the "choice of agent" so I used his street and such assuming I would get everything; thats not an option for k3. The embassy mails all the packets to the beneficiary. I guess I need to email the embassy as soon as the receive our petition from NVC tellign them to mail it to his PO box.

:projecting ahead with optimism that we will be at that point soon: :)

Mahitab,

you know that we all get crazy about the inconsistencies. Its unbearable at times really. And then you read the "effects of major family..." and see so much bs and obvious fraud and its even more salt in the wound.

((((mahitab))))

Lisa

Thanks!

Thanks girls for the encouragement. Lisa, the hug was well needed! :0) I just updated the timeline. Lots of changes on there.

Yes not knowing if we will be waiting years scares me. I guess I will just sit back and forget about it, worrying does not help the situation. At this point only God can help us and only God knows how long our journey will be. So let's place our faith in God. Prayer requests are welcome on this thread so post them daily if you like.

Here is mine:

*Ya Allah please help all of us in this dust collectors thread to get our NOA2s this week, please Allah make a strong miraculous force envelope all of us and have USCIS issue all of us who are still waiting (the ones who have been waiting the longest first in line-of course) our NOA2s this week! Please Allah you are the almighty, please help us as we have spent too much time away from our loved ones. Please Allah grant us this prayer. We put all of our faith in you. Ameen.

Edited by ~Dream Love~

Thanks girls for the encouragement. Lisa, the hug was well needed! :0) I just updated the timeline. Lots of changes on there.

Yes not knowing if we will be waiting years scares me. I guess I will just sit back and forget about it, worrying does not help the situation. At this point only God can help us and only God knows how long our journey will be. So let's place our faith in God. Prayer requests are welcome on this thread so post them daily if you like.

Here is mine:

*Ya Allah please help all of us in this dust collectors thread to get our NOA2s this week, please Allah make a strong miraculous force envelope all of us and have USCIS issue all of us who are still waiting (the ones who have been waiting the longest first in line-of course) our NOA2s this week! Please Allah you are the almighty, please help us as we have spent too much time away from our loved ones. Please Allah grant us this prayer. We put all of our faith in you. Ameen.

Lisa, have you ever contacted McConnell? I know I really do not favour him but I wonder if later down the road he may help me? Just in case I end up waiting for a year like some. I can't use Yarmuth as I am not in District 3 and the District 2 was Lewis and he stepped down and Guthrie is Anti-Muslim. So, what to do? I now McConnell is married to an Asian lady now. Do you think he may be Anti-Muslim too? I do not know much about him other than most Dems do not care for him.

Edited by ~Dream Love~

Timeline
Lisa, have you ever contacted McConnell? I know I really do not favour him but I wonder if later down the road he may help me? Just in case I end up waiting for a year like some. I can't use Yarmuth as I am not in District 3 and the District 2 was Lewis and he stepped down and Guthrie is Anti-Muslim. So, what to do? I now McConnell is married to an Asian lady now. Do you think he may be Anti-Muslim too? I do not know much about him other than most Dems do not care for him.

I did email him when I sent the letters to the oversight commitee. I havent heard back from any of them.

I dont know about Guthrie, but I'd write to him anyway. Even if he is what you say.. they dont look at the ben. country..they just contact USCIS and say... "whats up with case #______?" lol

Honestly, I dont care about their political background... its their job to assist their constituents. :D And Im not tooproud to ask anyone for help if I think it will get the hubster here faster :)

I liked Yarmuth because his constiuent people were so fast and helpful. and it doesnt hurt that his brother owns the company i work for ;) I made sure and used a work fax cover sheet LOL

Lisa

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.