Approved on 01/12/2009

"No mountain is too tall to climb.....if your first step is belief".-Anonymous

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

:thumbs: Of all the spreadsheets, I have to say ours is the coolest! Who agrees with me?

Samir

Happy Dancer and Sibtain have been added!

Lisa

Thanks Lisa! What will I do when you get your NOA2? Will you leave me? :crying: I am sorry I gave the job to you to add people but I do not know how to insert newbies. How do you do it?

Cats or cards? LOL I do not watch much sports! No time! What about you? I think I prefer U or L because my family does. But, I really do not follow the games. Never was a big sports fanatic.

Lisa, tomorrow tell me what's up on you and Yazied's case. This is worrying me. I look for us to be approved sometime before 2012. :unsure:

Mahitab

heh. I'll tell you tonight... nothing. I faxed another letter to Yarmuth yesterday. His poor staff, with me to deal with lol

Ok, adding rows in excel:

If the date falls between say row 1 & 2:

highlight line 2...

right click...

a window will pop up...

you want "add row"---"above"

tada! you will see another row be inserted in between rows 1 and 2!

:D

I wont leave ya right after NOA2, I'll ive you some time to adjust lol

Lisa

We will get good news soon mahitab! We have to...

inshallah

Edited by LoveAcrossWaters

Approved on 01/12/2009

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

agreed! :)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

ninaetmilo,

you guys have officially joined.... the dust collectors :P

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Still no NOA2... 79 days collecting dust now. It's fine though. At least I have something to look forward to. My dear country boy is heading my way in 38 days! Yipee. :) Hang in there everyone... We can do this.

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Filed: Timeline

Hey! If it was not for VJ this process would really be more difficult to handle. Thank you Sibtain for your kind words as always and same to you.

Lisa thank you for helping with the sheet, could not do it without you.

Here see this:

Soulmates

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Chennai, India

I-130 sent: 4/20/2008

I-130 NOA1: 4/24/2008

I-130 touched: 4/30/2008

I-130 NOA2: 9/22/08

Days from NOA1->NOA2: 151 days

I-129F sent: 5/6/2008

I-129F NOA1: 5/13/2008

I-129F touched: 6/20/2008

I-129F NOA2: 9/22/08

Days from NOA1->NOA: 132 days

Visa granted today. Did you update that yet? I can not load the sheet on my pc today b/c AOL is acting up.

Take care. Hope all of you are well! Hang in there and let's hold hands in prayer!

Mahitab

Edited by ~Dream Love~

Timeline
Still no NOA2... 79 days collecting dust now. It's fine though. At least I have something to look forward to. My dear country boy is heading my way in 38 days! Yipee. :) Hang in there everyone... We can do this.

I hope you dont get to 185 days like us :(

Thats awesome you get a visit!!! yeah!!

:D

Lisa

Thanks!

Timeline
Hey! If it was not for VJ this process would really be more difficult to handle. Thank you Sibtain for your kind words as always and same to you.

Lisa thank you for helping with the sheet, could not do it without you.

Here see this:

Soulmates

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Chennai, India

I-130 sent: 4/20/2008

I-130 NOA1: 4/24/2008

I-130 touched: 4/30/2008

I-130 NOA2: 9/22/08

Days from NOA1->NOA2: 151 days

I-129F sent: 5/6/2008

I-129F NOA1: 5/13/2008

I-129F touched: 6/20/2008

I-129F NOA2: 9/22/08

Days from NOA1->NOA: 132 days

Visa granted today. Did you update that yet? I can not load the sheet on my pc today b/c AOL is acting up.

Take care. Hope all of you are well! Hang in there and let's hold hands in prayer!

Mahitab

I love good news! updated.

Thanks!

I JUST REALIZED IT HAS BEEN 104 DAYS WHICH HAVE PASSED SINCE I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING DUST AT VSC! SHEESH! :angry: LISA YOU BETTER GET YOUR NOA2 SOON OR WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO MOVE TO VERMONT AND TAKE JOBS UP THERE AT VSC! :hehe:

M

P.S: TODAY MARKS MY 3 MONTH ANNIVERSARY FOR COLLECTING DUST ON MY I-129F. HOORAY!

Edited by ~Dream Love~

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi! Yes dear (Mahitab) it has been a long time for all of us here waiting to be with our SOS. Even if we were just waiting an hour it is too much. ut you and I have been apart for a year and that is way too long my love. Too bad the lawyer messed up the first time on our papers; then maybe we'd already be together. Let's all pray together as my wife says!

Samir

I JUST REALIZED IT HAS BEEN 104 DAYS WHICH HAVE PASSED SINCE I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING DUST AT VSC! SHEESH! :angry: LISA YOU BETTER GET YOUR NOA2 SOON OR WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO MOVE TO VERMONT AND TAKE JOBS UP THERE AT VSC! :hehe:

M

P.S: TODAY MARKS MY 3 MONTH ANNIVERSARY FOR COLLECTING DUST ON MY I-129F. HOORAY!

Approved on 01/12/2009

Hi! Yes dear (Mahitab) it has been a long time for all of us here waiting to be with our SOS. Even if we were just waiting an hour it is too much. ut you and I have been apart for a year and that is way too long my love. Too bad the lawyer messed up the first time on our papers; then maybe we'd already be together. Let's all pray together as my wife says!

Samir

M

Hello! I am suffering from chronic tension headaches. Who else is suffering from them?

Whenever I think about this USCIS stuff I get really bad headaches.

M

Edited by ~Dream Love~

Samir

M

The way things are going for those ahead of us I feel like giving up. We are lucky to get approved by 2010.

M

Timeline

OUR CASE IS IN THE ADJUDICATION "QUE" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

squeaky wheel guys! I worte the congressman again after pushing USCIS to give me some kind of review request and Yarmuth sent me a response in 2 days! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO

Lisa

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.