Morning Sunshine

Dust Collectors Spreadsheet

190 posts in this topic

Please start talking here everyone! Any updates? This spreadsheet is for VSC and CSC. Anyone want to be added or updated?

http://numsum.com/spreadsheet/show/84624 check itout the new url.

Very good spread sheet excellent work.

But whats the meaning of red pointed names?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Please start talking here everyone! Any updates? This spreadsheet is for VSC and CSC. Anyone want to be added or updated?

The red= CSC the lucky ppl who get to get approved faster! :crying:

Edited by ~Dream Love~

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The red= CSC the lucky ppl who get to get approved faster! :crying:

Your I-129f was approved in 190 days from your NOA1 date.

Your I-130 was approved in 219 days from your NOA1 date.

Just see this for us!

"Waiting for the day when we can start enjoying our lives under one roof.....please bestow your blessings upon us dear God".

Visa in hand on June 22, 2009! :-)

This was the previous thread: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2355416

"Dust collectors"-let's pray our files stop collecting dust and we get some approvals as soon as possible.

Here is the updated sheet: http://public.sheet.zoho.com/public/samir....ourney-timeline

If you all have any updates then please message us. Thank you.

P.S.: If you want to be added then feel free to message us as well.

Just created this new forum just for us! Please join: http://waitingsolong.yuku.com/

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dreamlove, update the sheet we r no longer in the DC! LOL :dance:

Edited by LoveAcrossWaters

Approved on 01/12/2009

"No mountain is too tall to climb.....if your first step is belief".-Anonymous

Yay! We got NOA2! I updated it everyone! :dance: That dude on the other spreadsheet thread said he could care less about maintaing the spreadsheet since he got his NOA2. I think that seems heartless and unfair to others who are still awaiting their NOA2. I am not going to stop even though I got mine. Some people only care about themselves.

Mahitab

Edited by ~Dream Love~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yay! We got NOA2! I updated it everyone! :dance: That dude on the other spreadsheet thread said he could care less about maintaing the spreadsheet since he got his NOA2. I think that seems heartless and unfair to others who are still awaiting their NOA2. I am not going to stop even though I got mine. Some people only care about themselves.

Mahitab

Thanks Mahitab for still taking care of us (Dust collectors). Your approval has given me some hope...hopefully I see an approval coming my way soon.

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Mahitab

Thanks Mahitab for still taking care of us (Dust collectors). Your approval has given me some hope...hopefully I see an approval coming my way soon.

No problem, that's what our VJ Dust Family is for!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Mahitab,

I just thought of this, we were approved around the same time so maybe we CAN have our KY party..the husbands will be at the same stage of adjustment, so they can talk about the U.S of A lol

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Mahitab,

I just thought of this, we were approved around the same time so maybe we CAN have our KY party..the husbands will be at the same stage of adjustment, so they can talk about the U.S of A lol

Yes, Lisa let's meet up as soon as Samir has settled in about the 2nd week at Bernheim Forest for a picnic. That would be nice! We could also meet up at the Arab restaurant in Louisville and do a party. I will bring the cake....hope you like chocolate! LOL :thumbs: I am hoping the other people from our area will be joining us too. I think my dh will be on AP though. :angry: Let's pray our way out of it! Anyway, I notice many of us in KY got approved over the last few weeks. Interesting huh? Atleast Fariha lives in NY and she is coming to our party too! Many hugs for you {{{{Lisa}}}}. How far are you on the packet 3 or whatever our next step is????

Mahitab

Edited by ~Dream Love~

Everyone in this thread is so nice and without all of you I would be totally lost! I was losing my mind. Now I feel so light! I went to Meijer lastnight and I noticed, even though I have gained about 10lbs from binging-I still felt many lbs lighter. Ahhh...that's what an NOA2 feels like relief from torture and heavy weight pulling you down.

Mahitab

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline

Can I still be added

an1cCnE0f--0410MDAwMTg3NHN8MDAwMDEzZGF8Q2l2aWwgTWFycmllZA.gifas1cCx0-M3-0410MDM3ODEwc3wzNzcyNHN8Q2h1cmNoIFdlZGRpbmc.gif

an1cCsA-M000410MzAwMjY1MGp8NDc0Mjk2bGF8U3RhcnRlZCBWaXNhIFByb2Nlc3M.gif

03/02 Received NVC

04/02 Case Number

05/02 DS-3032 Gen

06/02 DS-3032 email

09/02 Received DS-3032&I-864 Bill

10/02 Pay I-864

11/02 AOS bill PAID

11/02 IV Bill Gen

11/02 Pay IV

11/02 IV Bill PAID

26/02 Mail AOS&IV Package

Stuck at NVC :-(

10/3 Medical PASSED!

11/3 AVR states IV paid (1 month after it got paid)

K-3:

04/02 At NVC

05/02 Left NVC

At Embassy, DHL 9 FEB

19/02 Embassy gave me apt for K-3

31/03 Interview Date

K-3 In HAND!!!!!

04/04/09 POE: ARUBA

Everyone in this thread is so nice and without all of you I would be totally lost! I was losing my mind. Now I feel so light! I went to Meijer lastnight and I noticed, even though I have gained about 10lbs from binging-I still felt many lbs lighter. Ahhh...that's what an NOA2 feels like relief from torture and heavy weight pulling you down.

Mahitab

Salam Mahitab!

I talked to sameer today.He was very happy regarding NOA2.

He was also asking abt police certificate and he was telling me that u asked him to send u complete color copies of passport.

Mahitab only biographical page of passport was required.

Well inshaAllah u guys r gonna meet very soon. :thumbs:

Edited by Sibtain

Mahitab

Salam Mahitab!

I talked to sameer today.He was very happy regarding NOA2.

He was also asking abt police certificate and he was telling me that u asked him to send u complete color copies of passport.

Mahitab only biographical page of passport was required.

Well inshaAllah u guys r gonna meet very soon. :thumbs:

Hey Sibtain....yes he told me he called you thank you for talking to him him. That is so kind of you and I appreciate it! So, he only needed the biographic page. Well, is he not supposed to get all this stuff now? The lawyer was saying he was....Ok, I just told him what my lawyer said. My lawyer is kind of "strange" and asks us to do things I did not hear of before. I guess he wants to prevent RFE's and so forth. At any rate, when are you going to get off AP? How come some get it only a few days and others an eternity or what seems like one at least?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.