SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

honestly yaads i dont remember, i get it every time i go to texas and i was just craving it, it has cilantro and lime juice and cod fish and i cant remember what else but its really really good. I went over to the mexican forum but one lady said she wasnt certain. If i could travel elsewhere but jamaica with my few dollars maybe i could get back to texas...lol

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
When i had my second son, the epidural person poked a hole in my back cause she went to deep, well after i delivered my son by emergency C section i stayed in the hospital for 3 days when they sent me home i had a headache so bad i could not sit upright, and the boys dad had to take care of my son, i went back to the hospital 2x after delivery before they figured out the problem. I had to have a spinal patch to get rid of the headaches, as my spinal fluid was leaking out causing my brain to bump around in my skull giving me those headaches, HAving a baby is no joke :no:

I'm never having another baby :crying:

:crying: If you got through it once you can do it again. Me - I am gonna convince A to adopt :yes:

Yaads - the first one wasn't normal so I never experienced the whole pregnancy thing. I lost so much weight. Went in labor when I was 26 weeks PG...didn't show, no kicks or anything. In labor for 1 hour before giving birth. Had a healthly 1.8 pound premie. And was 17 years ago :blush:

Glad Jalove is doing better (F)

Oh man painful.

I will be waiting 4 to 5 years if we have another. Painfull

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just heard on the news that in one place here some people had to wait like 7 hours to vote. :o:o

Edited by dillon

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Husband went to the polls with me today. He has really been excited about the election. His sister may have vote for someone he didn't support and he is not happy with her. But she hasn't admitted who she has voted for.

I wish I waited for Damien so he could go with me. He looked so sad this morning :(

Me an Evan went to the polls at like 6:50am! There was already a line. Took us about 1.5hrs to get outta there. I was so happy to see so many senior people voting. people were driving them in in wheel chairs walkers whatever. It was real cool to see. I was actually surprised that all I saw in line were Black people....not one other race, and the neighborhood has many other people in it. I really believe that most of the other people are not citizens. It was really odd.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
honestly yaads i dont remember, i get it every time i go to texas and i was just craving it, it has cilantro and lime juice and cod fish and i cant remember what else but its really really good. I went over to the mexican forum but one lady said she wasnt certain. If i could travel elsewhere but jamaica with my few dollars maybe i could get back to texas...lol

Seems almost every hispanic/mexican cod stew recipe I saw had all those ingredients :lol: Good luck trying to figure it out :thumbs:

I just heard on the news that in one place here some people had to wait like 7 hours to vote. :o:o

Wow that is crazy. I wonder what they will do if people are still in line when the polls are technically suppose to close? :unsure:

Timeline

Wow what a wait. What states are u gals in?

I went at 7am and was in and out. No line no waiting. But my state is a slam dunk.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

OH MY IM GETTING ANXIOUSs, mccain has won kentucky and obama vermont, so far!!

i am in michigan and i got in line a 730 am and did not finish until 930 am

i might have to make myself sleep so i dont get overly anxious waiting for election results

Timeline

wow!! People are hyped!

Oh yeah, Evan got his SSN today! Woo Hoo!! :dancing: So now he is super official and can apply for jobs! I'm gonna hook his resume up and he plans on applying to some city jobs. Wish us luck!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay ladies, for the past couple of weeks I been feeling very sick. Diarrhea, nausea and just TIRED. I decided to take a pregnancy test today and it is..............................................................................

....................POSITIVE. I am in DENIAL. :o

Gonna redo it in three days. I just had a PAP smear last. Can this hurt the embryo.

Congrats girl. Another VJ baby in the oven :dance::dance:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

i have been trying to follow the results on line, but i swear i feel as if my son is running or something, i mean i cant even explain how i feel right now, but i know one thing if OBAMA wins im throwing an OBAMA party friday night....LOL

Timeline
Okay ladies, for the past couple of weeks I been feeling very sick. Diarrhea, nausea and just TIRED. I decided to take a pregnancy test today and it is..............................................................................

....................POSITIVE. I am in DENIAL. :o

Gonna redo it in three days. I just had a PAP smear last. Can this hurt the embryo.

Congrats girl. Another VJ baby in the oven :dance::dance:

Oh wow, congrats! I remember you saying you were sick from awhile ago didnt you. around the time Honey came back and we were talking bout the VJ water. Uh-oh...this means at least 2 more yaardies a breed. It always happen in threes. Who next? weh sunny deh? she nah com up fi air yet?

i have been trying to follow the results on line, but i swear i feel as if my son is running or something, i mean i cant even explain how i feel right now, but i know one thing if OBAMA wins im throwing an OBAMA party friday night....LOL

:thumbs: Evan was just asking if there were gonna be any of these. I'm having a BBQ this sat so I think we gonna turn it into an Obama party instead.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.