SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
mi gwan a mi yaad! if mi caan find some internet fi theif tonight mi wi be back pon line, if not have a goodnight all!!

:bonk: ...I know my neighboors thief from me sometimes

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Portland,

I'm from the country, so you know I was the same way...go drink some bush tea...it didn't matter what it was if it had to go in the body is was bush tea...now for ache and pains and cuts, it was rum. insect bites, rum...I told ya'll I rubbed some rum in my head when I got sick and I got better.

Fi real!!! when I tell any of my friends they ask me what tea do, but nuh matta wha mi have fi have mi tea every morning! Com a farrin but caan get di country outta mi! Gi mi tea!

mi gwan a mi yaad! if mi caan find some internet fi theif tonight mi wi be back pon line, if not have a goodnight all!!

That's why you fi secure your connection. A nuh fi mi fault it nuh secure!

mi gwaan!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Portland, I'm the same way. ...29 years and I never leave the house without tea. it's just in me. when I go home and eat bullah and pear my cousins laugh at me and tell me that bullah is dog food...what a way dem factey

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

You should get a password protection on that.

Although, I used to bum internet back in the days....meaning like 6 months ago.

You should get a password protection on that.

Although, I used to bum internet back in the days....meaning like 6 months ago.

I'm secure now, but when I moved a few months I forgot to set up some features.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Glad to hear JALove is better :yes:

I did my mail in ballot two weeks ago

Speaking of voting, San Francisco is pushing Proposition K which would legalize prostitution. Personally, I don't think it's fair that a lot of illegal workers can stand on street corners in California (I see them every damn day on my way to and from work) and offer their services for side jobs (cutting grass, moving, maybe sex, etc) but legal residents and citizens can't decide if they wanna sell buddy and pum pum :whistle::lol:

Read more about it: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/01/us/01prostitute.html

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
When i had my second son, the epidural person poked a hole in my back cause she went to deep, well after i delivered my son by emergency C section i stayed in the hospital for 3 days when they sent me home i had a headache so bad i could not sit upright, and the boys dad had to take care of my son, i went back to the hospital 2x after delivery before they figured out the problem. I had to have a spinal patch to get rid of the headaches, as my spinal fluid was leaking out causing my brain to bump around in my skull giving me those headaches, HAving a baby is no joke :no:

I'm never having another baby :crying:

:crying: If you got through it once you can do it again. Me - I am gonna convince A to adopt :yes:

Yaads - the first one wasn't normal so I never experienced the whole pregnancy thing. I lost so much weight. Went in labor when I was 26 weeks PG...didn't show, no kicks or anything. In labor for 1 hour before giving birth. Had a healthly 1.8 pound premie. And was 17 years ago :blush:

Glad Jalove is doing better (F)

Timeline

Wow She - I am glad that your baby girl turned out to be the wonderful teen she is now. That was definitely a unique pregnancy.

Jonesie - that sure is an interesting topic. Not sure what way I would vote on that one.

Timeline
for any of my cooks out there, i am looking for a recipe for something called Cod Fish Stew, it is a hispanic dish, anyone familiar with it that has a recipe?

Check this out...see if they might be it.

http://www.recipezaar.com/Mexican-Fish-Soup-89102

http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/mexicanfishstew.htm

http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/codfish_portugu...bacalhau_a_bras

What other ingredients does it have that could be unique to a stew?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

honestly yaads i dont remember, i get it every time i go to texas and i was just craving it, it has cilantro and lime juice and cod fish and i cant remember what else but its really really good. I went over to the mexican forum but one lady said she wasnt certain. If i could travel elsewhere but jamaica with my few dollars maybe i could get back to texas...lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.