SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wondering if JaLove has postpartum pre-eclampsia. I had taken care of many women who delivered normally and are sent home only to be re-admitted days later with this excruciating headache and blood pressure through the roof. They have to be given magnesium drip and have a couple days stay in the ICU. I tell you, having a baby is not easy at all.

I am just so scared for her. I hope se is doing alright. I feel like I am going to cry right now. I can't deal with this type of news about someone I know almost like family.

Love, I am praying diligently for your full revovery and hope these seizures you had have no long lasting effect on you.

We wish JAlove was in your ICU room Claire!!! We just keep hoping and praying for her.

yea Sunny ?? :whistle:

Nah sir! and I'm not drinking any either.

But you don't get thirsty climbing all those steps to the top of the monument?? :whistle:

Good one!!! :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK ISLAND WHER THE HECK U LIVE..LET ME FIND OUT U BEAT YAADS

All this pregnancy/after birth horror stories are scary :crying: Giving birth sure doesn't seem to get the respect it should. I sure hope JALove is ok (F)

I U ####### FRAID STOP RIDE...BETTA HOLD ON TIGHT

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Husband went to the polls with me today. He has really been excited about the election. His sister may have vote for someone he didn't support and he is not happy with her. But she hasn't admitted who she has voted for.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK ISLAND WHER THE HECK U LIVE..LET ME FIND OUT U BEAT YAADS

All this pregnancy/after birth horror stories are scary :crying: Giving birth sure doesn't seem to get the respect it should. I sure hope JALove is ok (F)

I U ####### FRAID STOP RIDE...BETTA HOLD ON TIGHT

Wey yuh deh Island? Mi cyaan believe a more bush dan mi :o

Stop ride? Please :innocent::blush:

Timeline
Husband went to the polls with me today. He has really been excited about the election. His sister may have vote for someone he didn't support and he is not happy with her. But she hasn't admitted who she has voted for.

I wish I waited for Damien so he could go with me. He looked so sad this morning :(

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So a ongly fi yuh posts worthy? :angry: Yaads, read fi mi too yah...altho a nuh much still :lol:

:rofl::ot2:

hehehe :lol: Mi a be like Claire...mi a go read every single ting...mi nah waan fi miss no suss :no:

:rofl::rofl: Dats exactly wha me dey yah a do tiday...read every single post from yesterday :lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Wey yuh deh Island? Mi cyaan believe a more bush dan mi :o

Stop ride? Please :innocent::blush:

OK DEN..U BETTA STOP BEING AFRAID...CAUSE DI RIDE GET U INNA TROUBLE

:rofl::rofl: Dats exactly wha me dey yah a do tiday...read every single post from yesterday :lol::lol:

DI 2 A OONUH A ONE...

MY DAD IS IN FLORIDA AND HE SAID HE VOTED LIKE 2WKS AGO TOO

We had early voting too but I wanted to be there today...historic day.

I KNOW..I'M GOING AFTER I LEAVE

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

When i had my second son, the epidural person poked a hole in my back cause she went to deep, well after i delivered my son by emergency C section i stayed in the hospital for 3 days when they sent me home i had a headache so bad i could not sit upright, and the boys dad had to take care of my son, i went back to the hospital 2x after delivery before they figured out the problem. I had to have a spinal patch to get rid of the headaches, as my spinal fluid was leaking out causing my brain to bump around in my skull giving me those headaches, HAving a baby is no joke :no:

Timeline

I FORGOT HONEY, IT COULD BE FROM THE EPI TOO...MY SIDE EFFECT WAS MY RIGHT LEG DEAD FOR LIKE A WHOLE DAY

When i had my second son, the epidural person poked a hole in my back cause she went to deep, well after i delivered my son by emergency C section i stayed in the hospital for 3 days when they sent me home i had a headache so bad i could not sit upright, and the boys dad had to take care of my son, i went back to the hospital 2x after delivery before they figured out the problem. I had to have a spinal patch to get rid of the headaches, as my spinal fluid was leaking out causing my brain to bump around in my skull giving me those headaches, HAving a baby is no joke :no:

Oh my :unsure: I'm going to be so scary when my time comes. Disclaimer: Which is not time soon..

Timeline

I'm never having another baby :crying:

Filed: Timeline

Speaking to Jah'love; her voice is strong and she's feeling much better.

Claire was right. She's hoping to be released tomorrow.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I'm never having another baby :crying:

:crying: If you got through it once you can do it again. Me - I am gonna convince A to adopt :yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.