SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

I am here, just trying to catch-up the yardies talk so much. I voted early this morning the line was extreme.

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
AHHAHAA..U'LL FUNNY..I GUESS I SHOULD DO THAT TOO SOMETIME HUH :) I'M OUT IN 30MINS :)

Lucky you, got to sit and pretend to be busy until 5.

yea i know...i get in at 7:30 :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl, Rox.... :whistle: Guess who they chose to interrogate? Whose patient's chart they chose to review? I got pulled into the conference room with my orientee and our pt's chart and got put through the ringer but I came through it with flying colors. We have had that pt since he was transferred into the ICU so we had a very broad knowledge of his whole care and every aspect of his chart that was being scrutinized we hit the nail on the head. My manager and the director of nursing and our pharmacist was in the room also and they kept telling me after it was over that I did really well and how proud of me they were.

I was nervous the whole time and then my day went downhill from there. Admitted a pt who came in with a little GI bleed but had a long cardiac history and I worked my butt off from 2pm to 730pm to save him and make him stable before I left. I just came home and crashed.

Now I am sitting here drinking some beef soup that I made this AM and catching up on what I missed yesterday.

Hello everyone. Have you all voted??? This is my first year and I am so excited :dance::dance:

If they are so proud of you...they should show you in a raise!!! :thumbs: I voted at 7:30 am this morning. My first year voting too. :whistle:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ISLAND DI BIG TIME NURSE ALRIGHT..U JUST WAIT TIL DEM KIDS GET OUTTA COLLGE..WAH JIM JONES SEH "BALLIN" ..KIKIII

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I am wondering if JaLove has postpartum pre-eclampsia. I had taken care of many women who delivered normally and are sent home only to be re-admitted days later with this excruciating headache and blood pressure through the roof. They have to be given magnesium drip and have a couple days stay in the ICU. I tell you, having a baby is not easy at all.

I am just so scared for her. I hope se is doing alright. I feel like I am going to cry right now. I can't deal with this type of news about someone I know almost like family.

Love, I am praying diligently for your full revovery and hope these seizures you had have no long lasting effect on you.

We wish JAlove was in your ICU room Claire!!! We just keep hoping and praying for her.

yea Sunny ?? :whistle:

Nah sir! and I'm not drinking any either.

But you don't get thirsty climbing all those steps to the top of the monument?? :whistle:

Filed: Timeline

That's good TL I was in line at 6:15 this morning place didn't open until 7am and I was out of their my 7:10

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl, Rox.... :whistle: Guess who they chose to interrogate? Whose patient's chart they chose to review? I got pulled into the conference room with my orientee and our pt's chart and got put through the ringer but I came through it with flying colors. We have had that pt since he was transferred into the ICU so we had a very broad knowledge of his whole care and every aspect of his chart that was being scrutinized we hit the nail on the head. My manager and the director of nursing and our pharmacist was in the room also and they kept telling me after it was over that I did really well and how proud of me they were.

I was nervous the whole time and then my day went downhill from there. Admitted a pt who came in with a little GI bleed but had a long cardiac history and I worked my butt off from 2pm to 730pm to save him and make him stable before I left. I just came home and crashed.

Now I am sitting here drinking some beef soup that I made this AM and catching up on what I missed yesterday.

Hello everyone. Have you all voted??? This is my first year and I am so excited :dance::dance:

If they are so proud of you...they should show you in a raise!!! :thumbs: I voted at 7:30 am this morning. My first year voting too. :whistle:

Wow so many first time voters! :thumbs:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline

Yards and TL ya'll crazy...the MONUMENT pop dung

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
That's good TL I was in line at 6:15 this morning place didn't open until 7am and I was out of their my 7:10

What?!?!?! The perks of living in the bush - we only had 1 antique voting machine, 1 person in there when I got there. Get this - our voting station was at the highway department!! You could smell gasoline while you were voting. I just laughed..... :lol:

What?!?!?! The perks of living in the bush - we only had 1 antique voting machine, 1 person in there when I got there. Get this - our voting station was at the highway department!! You could smell gasoline while you were voting. I just laughed..... :lol:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am wondering if JaLove has postpartum pre-eclampsia. I had taken care of many women who delivered normally and are sent home only to be re-admitted days later with this excruciating headache and blood pressure through the roof. They have to be given magnesium drip and have a couple days stay in the ICU. I tell you, having a baby is not easy at all.

I am just so scared for her. I hope se is doing alright. I feel like I am going to cry right now. I can't deal with this type of news about someone I know almost like family.

Love, I am praying diligently for your full revovery and hope these seizures you had have no long lasting effect on you.

Now I'm :crying: So emotional today.

I voted this morning as well :thumbs: .

1 person :blink: I thought I lived in the bush. The polls open at 6, I got there at 6:45 then stood in line for 2 hours. Where did these people come from?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.