Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It's the same ds-230 we all had to send in once they get packet 3. anyone, it's the same for k-1, k-3, I30, I'm just drawing a blank, maybe I'll send in both part one and part two

Part 1, Jengs. 1luv is in Canada - she has different rules.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

Your welcome. Are you in Mass now Jengs? I saw on the news that they want to cut out taxes there!

I have not made it to Mass yet, I just got word today that the apartment I'm moving into is ready!!!!Big bad shame cause it was my uncles and cousins working on it :whistle: the baby is in daycare so i can pack over the next two weeks.

Cut out taxes i'm all for it.

Jengles what part of BK u live?

I'm in Bed-Stuy

Ok, that's not far away, I am in Canarise

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Forgive me Ladies, I forgot to add some names

HOLIDAY BABIES

Yardie

LAWNY

Lita

sjb

jakeswife

Mrs.P

Sonshyne

Honeychild

Sus

PortlandAngel

shsssssssss don't tell ar (Kimmy)

:blush: I had to fix the list.

What??? You put yourself down for twins :innocent:

It's the same ds-230 we all had to send in once they get packet 3. anyone, it's the same for k-1, k-3, I30, I'm just drawing a blank, maybe I'll send in both part one and part two

Part 1, Jengs. 1luv is in Canada - she has different rules.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

Your welcome. Are you in Mass now Jengs? I saw on the news that they want to cut out taxes there!

I have not made it to Mass yet, I just got word today that the apartment I'm moving into is ready!!!!Big bad shame cause it was my uncles and cousins working on it :whistle: the baby is in daycare so i can pack over the next two weeks.

Cut out taxes i'm all for it.

I'm in Bed-Stuy

We were over that way on Saturday, we went to Sally's for breakfast

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

I'm in Bed-Stuy

We were over that way on Saturday, we went to Sally's for breakfast

To be honest, I really don't know anywhere in BK, I moved to NYC last year and I hate the roads never dodge so many potholes in my life... I walk with a map and I hopstop everything.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
one of my frenz wanted me to take a hot iron set ..u know the one ur hair dresser uses :whistle:

the ones that cost around $300.00?

SO MI NO KNOW WHO SHE TINK DID A GO BUT DAY...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

oh dear sounds like you aren't having fun, Sallys is a large jamaican restuaraunt (sp) on Ralph Avenue its a seat down place the mr loves it. Could be a nice place to take the mr too when he comes up.

one of my frenz wanted me to take a hot iron set ..u know the one ur hair dresser uses :whistle:

this is when u go outside and start pluck the money tree, act like u know

Timeline

mi husband fren ask im to carry a car battree fi im......mi jus bout die an laugh!

Timeline
Forgive me Ladies, I forgot to add some names

HOLIDAY BABIES

Sunny ;)

Yardie

LAWNY

Lita

sjb

jakeswife

Mrs.P

Sonshyne

Honeychild

Sus

PortlandAngel

shsssssssss don't tell ar (Kimmy)

:blush: I had to fix the list.

You are right...much better that way!

Yards :bonk: Mi nah wan no pickney.....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Claire, I hope all goes well with you'll JACHO inspection, I have seen first hand what can happen to a hospital if they fail this inspection.

Roxcie

Girl, Rox.... :whistle: Guess who they chose to interrogate? Whose patient's chart they chose to review? I got pulled into the conference room with my orientee and our pt's chart and got put through the ringer but I came through it with flying colors. We have had that pt since he was transferred into the ICU so we had a very broad knowledge of his whole care and every aspect of his chart that was being scrutinized we hit the nail on the head. My manager and the director of nursing and our pharmacist was in the room also and they kept telling me after it was over that I did really well and how proud of me they were.

I was nervous the whole time and then my day went downhill from there. Admitted a pt who came in with a little GI bleed but had a long cardiac history and I worked my butt off from 2pm to 730pm to save him and make him stable before I left. I just came home and crashed.

Now I am sitting here drinking some beef soup that I made this AM and catching up on what I missed yesterday.

Hello everyone. Have you all voted??? This is my first year and I am so excited :dance::dance:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
sALLY'S HAS SOME OF THE BEST CURRY I HAD

the ackee and saltfish was $18.00

Claire, I hope all goes well with you'll JACHO inspection, I have seen first hand what can happen to a hospital if they fail this inspection.

Roxcie

Girl, Rox.... :whistle: Guess who they chose to interrogate? Whose patient's chart they chose to review? I got pulled into the conference room with my orientee and our pt's chart and got put through the ringer but I came through it with flying colors. We have had that pt since he was transferred into the ICU so we had a very broad knowledge of his whole care and every aspect of his chart that was being scrutinized we hit the nail on the head. My manager and the director of nursing and our pharmacist was in the room also and they kept telling me after it was over that I did really well and how proud of me they were.

I was nervous the whole time and then my day went downhill from there. Admitted a pt who came in with a little GI bleed but had a long cardiac history and I worked my butt off from 2pm to 730pm to save him and make him stable before I left. I just came home and crashed.

Now I am sitting here drinking some beef soup that I made this AM and catching up on what I missed yesterday.

Hello everyone. Have you all voted??? This is my first year and I am so excited :dance::dance:

my first year also, so we can be excited together

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning ladies (waving from the back row) lol

Honey, Sols, Lawny, darlene, Kimmy, sjb and justy. Hopw you all have a wonderful and productive day. JACHO will be here today doing inspections so I will be sneaking on and off the thread to read and post.

Hey Sus and Roxcie!!!

Hey Clairern! Good ole JACHO! LOL I never saw the point in inspecting things when people know you are coming...what I want to know about is what you do when you don't know I'm coming. :devil:

Yeah, when they come they announce it over the speaker "Code Rex is in effect" over and over again and we just laugh. The thing though like I said you never know what and whose chart they are going to choose to review and I got picked.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.