SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Has anyone heard from JALOVE? I'm worried about her :clock::cry:

Chatted with her via MSN on Sunday. She was having headaches. I guess baby is doing fine.

When did she have the seizures though? I thought she was in the hospital :unsure:

KK - did you see yesterday post? She was in the hospital.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yardie, it's not an easy thing - I have dated men with kids in the past - My problem has never been with the children - I have almost always run into problems with the manipulative mothers - it amazes me how much people can use their kids to try to get money or get what they want - in my mind, you liked the person enough at one point to lay down with them - grow the f*** up and deal with each other on an adult level to work in your child's best interest.

I have no problem with being with a man with kids - I consider DJ's son my own, and do for him like I would my own child - But the emotional drama that can go along with it is really tough to get through sometimes.

That's no lie!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Chatted with her via MSN on Sunday. She was having headaches. I guess baby is doing fine.

When did she have the seizures though? I thought she was in the hospital :unsure:

I talked to her Sunday afternoon. Like 3 oclock. I didn't know anything about seizures. She was telling me that if her migrane didn't go away she was going to Hospital.

Timeline
Yardie, it's not an easy thing - I have dated men with kids in the past - My problem has never been with the children - I have almost always run into problems with the manipulative mothers - it amazes me how much people can use their kids to try to get money or get what they want - in my mind, you liked the person enough at one point to lay down with them - grow the f*** up and deal with each other on an adult level to work in your child's best interest.

I have no problem with being with a man with kids - I consider DJ's son my own, and do for him like I would my own child - But the emotional drama that can go along with it is really tough to get through sometimes.

The manipulation and the emotional drama would just be so much. It amazes me as well how some people can use their children as pawns. The games and manipulation are sickening. My own parents divorced and played those sick and twisted games. It was all about the child support. My dad didn't really want my sis with him...he wanted her there so he wouldn't have to pay for her. He tried to get me emancipated at 16 so he wouldn't have to pay for me. Some people have no shame.

Timeline

Yeah, wasn't Sunday afternoon/evening when we got the news that she was in the hospital?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Yes, KK - you must have missed it - she got rushed to the ER yesterday with seizures

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

KK - did you see yesterday post? She was in the hospital.

I missed yeterday. I just start fresh when I come on here... :unsure: So she did go to hospital. Oh my. :huh:

Timeline

Here was that post:

Dear Yardie Family,

Please pray for Ja Love. Her husband called me at 1:00 AM. Yesterday, she complained about having migraine headaches. I told her that if the problem worsens to go to the emergency room. To make a long story short, she had two seizures. The doctors are trying to determine if she had placenta remains inside of her. Her baby is only a week old. Her mother said that she is having a cat scan. Hopefully, they can figure out what's wrong. As soon as I hear from Chris, I will let you guys know.

Later,

Mrs. Scott (Kelia)

I sure hope we can get an update soon. I am worried :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

jengs..lef mi alone mi post wah mi waan post...

Yaads wah mek u tree drop dead :rofl::rofl:

Yeah KK i spoke to her late Sunday too and same migraines..i've been tryin to call but no one answers..i'm really hopin all is well

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yaads wah mek u tree drop dead :rofl::rofl:

Mi too busy a answa alla deh calls wi a git dat mi nah have any time fi wata or care fi it ;)

ahhaa..u crack me up

where can i get one a dem tree? mi need one fi tru! mi and hubby soon forward a jamaica an phone ring daily wid requests.

welcome to the club..

Sus..u have me rollin ova yah so :rofl::lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.