SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kimmy i am in total agreement with you, as much as i dont like the stuff that his baby mother does, i dont speak ill of her, cause what they had was before my time and has nothing to do with me. He does not speak ill of her either which i respect but when he is upset i will say this is the woman you chose to have these children by, she didnt get irresponsible overnight, you knew the type of women she was and has been, she has shown you. Hell there are many many single moms out there struggling to take care of kids and fathers as well, you wouldnt be the first. It just stresses me because i hate to see him out there in the wind trying to figure it out.....its a difficult situation at best, i will be there to be supportive, and yeah i think that was some stupid shyt she pulled but he is there father and if god forbid something was to happen to there mom, he would have to take care of them anyway.... just like in my situation, my kids dont have a dad for me to take them too when i need a break, they are my and my alone responsibility.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Why KK not on the list :huh:

KK doesn't have plans for kids as of yet. :whistle:

Me neither KK :lol:

What does that mean anyway? I heard of a DJ with the same name.

Edited by sjb1221

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island thats what we are trying to figure out right now? gotta come up with a game plan..:yes: even if he did find someone no one is watching and feeding kids for free, and you know how an extra unexpected expense can set you back if your not prepared for it :no:

I know what you are saying. He's in my thoughts and prayers.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Why KK not on the list :huh:

KK doesn't have plans for kids as of yet. :whistle:

Me neither KK :lol:

What does that mean anyway? I heard of a DJ with the same name.

Name I gave myself. It helps since there a million and one KIMs on here.

Timeline
ok answer this question for me smarty pants. how long does it take for our case to be transferred to the embassy now that we have received an interview date? first person answer wins...

I'm confused - doesn't your case have to be transferred in order to get the interview date????

i am a CR1 so i will have to get the date before the case is transferred. can't say i didn't teach you anything islandwoman.

LOL!!! I understand now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

he figured out a way to get them to school and he made it to work on time, so he is just being made to take on a little more of the responsibility. I still dont agree with dropping them off in the middle of the night, and lord knows there are times when i want to drop my own off on a corner somewhere and peel off into the night, but i laid up and had them and they are my responsibility.

i appreciate the support ladies, dont know what i would do without VJ

and Jengles far as the two money trees, im bout to chop on of em down and burn it....lol

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
he figured out a way to get them to school and he made it to work on time, so he is just being made to take on a little more of the responsibility. I still dont agree with dropping them off in the middle of the night, and lord knows there are times when i want to drop my own off on a corner somewhere and peel off into the night, but i laid up and had them and they are my responsibility.

and Jengles far as the two money trees, im bout to chop on of em down and burn it....lol

I'm glad he made it to work in time, cause that would have been a next stress, don't burn down the money tree send it to me, my tree look like Yardie's

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

I'm glad he made it to work in time, cause that would have been a next stress, don't burn down the money tree send it to me, my tree look like Yardie's

It will be hard at first but he will get the hang of it all with time.

Wha yuh bun down perfectly good money tree for?!?

Timeline
It's the same ds-230 we all had to send in once they get packet 3. anyone, it's the same for k-1, k-3, I30, I'm just drawing a blank, maybe I'll send in both part one and part two

Part 1, Jengs. 1luv is in Canada - she has different rules.

They are good for heating the house.... :whistle:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It's the same ds-230 we all had to send in once they get packet 3. anyone, it's the same for k-1, k-3, I30, I'm just drawing a blank, maybe I'll send in both part one and part two

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

They are good for heating the house.... :whistle:

ru

True, cause I'm going to need a money tree for my heat bill this year

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
Being in a relationship with someone who already has kids with someone else can be so tricky and stressful. I honestly don't know how some of you ladies do it. I can't imagine having that stress on top of everything else.

Yardie, it's not an easy thing - I have dated men with kids in the past - My problem has never been with the children - I have almost always run into problems with the manipulative mothers - it amazes me how much people can use their kids to try to get money or get what they want - in my mind, you liked the person enough at one point to lay down with them - grow the f*** up and deal with each other on an adult level to work in your child's best interest.

I have no problem with being with a man with kids - I consider DJ's son my own, and do for him like I would my own child - But the emotional drama that can go along with it is really tough to get through sometimes.

Has anyone heard from JALOVE? I'm worried about her :clock::cry:

Me too, Sjb

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Has anyone heard from JALOVE? I'm worried about her :clock::cry:

Chatted with her via MSN on Sunday. She was having headaches. I guess baby is doing fine.

When did she have the seizures though? I thought she was in the hospital :unsure:

Timeline

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

Your welcome. Are you in Mass now Jengs? I saw on the news that they want to cut out taxes there!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.