SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

:rofl:

Unu know seh mi naw do no wurk tideh...10 people no even show up. Mi ago leaf in a few minutes.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Forgive me Ladies, I forgot to add some names

HOLIDAY BABIES

Yardie

Sunny

Lita

sjb

jakeswife

Mrs.P

Sonshyne

Honeychild

Sus

PortlandAngel

shsssssssss don't tell ar (Kimmy)

Lawny, di minute mi find out wi have a interview me start poppin mi BC pills them, so you can tak mi off dat de list! No baby fi di nexts 2 years atleast!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No holiday babies, here lawny, i dont even go back to ja until january, gotta wait till he gets here, but you know me, come january it will be my every three month pregnancy scare again...LOL..:yes:

Timeline

BUT STOP..JAKE U NO EASY..HOW WI AGO AVE 2 WINNERS..IT NO FAIR MI WANT MI COMPLIMENT FI MISELF :)

OK ONE MORE RASS TIME...TEK MI NAME OFFFF A DATTTT RASS LIST

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Forgive me Ladies, I forgot to add some names

HOLIDAY BABIES

Yardie

Sunny

Lita

sjb

jakeswife

Mrs.P

Sonshyne

Honeychild

Sus

PortlandAngel

shsssssssss don't tell ar (Kimmy)

Lawny, di minute mi find out wi have a interview me start poppin mi BC pills them, so you can tak mi off dat de list! No baby fi di nexts 2 years atleast!

I hear you Portland...mi just a trouble people especially the one Kimmy and Yards

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK sus you win a better compliment than hotlegz because that's the timeline i was looking for,sorry girls i make the rules and the most important rule is that the person who gives me the best news :yes: wins. ok time for your gift sus. YOU HAVE THE BEST SMILE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Thank you Jakeswife

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Portland - Deh VJ baby wata strong tuh rass...yuh mussi start dem pills from yesterday!

Sorry ladies this is going to be long but it was so funny to me.

Subject: HUSBAND OF THE YEAR AWARDS

Husband of the year awards

The honorable mention goes to :

The United Kingdom

...followed closely by

The United States of America

and then ................Poland

but 3rd Place must go to

Greece

it was very, very close

but the runner up prize

was awarded to....

............ Serbia

and the winner of the

husband/partner of the year

......is

......... Ireland

Ya gotta love the Irish.

The Irish are true romantics.look, he's even

holding her hand..

Woman has Man in it;

Mrs. has Mr. in it;

Female has Male in it;

She has He in it;

Madam has Adam in it;

Okay, Okay, it all makes sense now...

I never looked at it this way before:

Ever notice how all of women's problems start with MEN ?

MEN tal illness

MEN strual cramps

MEN tal breakdown

MEN opause

GUY necologist

AND ..

When we have REAL trouble, it's a

HISterectomy..

Send this to all the women you know to brighten their day.

Send this to all the men just to annoy them ......

Remember You Don't Stop Laughing Because You Grow Old,

You Grow Old Because You Stop Laughing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!

McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!

----- Message from < Carolannieo@aol.com > on Tue, 14 Oct 2008 06:35:32 -0400 -----

To:

< Carolannieo@aol.com >

Subject:

FW HUSBAND OF THE YEAR AWARDS

Husband of the year awards

The honorable mention goes to :

The United Kingdom

...followed closely by

The United States of America

and then ................Poland

but 3rd Place must go to

Greece

it was very, very close

but the runner up prize

was awarded to....

............ Serbia

and the winner of the

husband/partner of the year

......is

......... Ireland

Ya gotta love the Irish.

The Irish are true romantics.look, he's even

holding her hand..

Woman has Man in it;

Mrs. has Mr. in it;

Female has Male in it;

She has He in it;

Madam has Adam in it;

Okay, Okay, it all makes sense now...

I never looked at it this way before:

Ever notice how all of women's problems start with MEN ?

MEN tal illness

MEN strual cramps

MEN tal breakdown

MEN opause

GUY necologist

AND ..

When we have REAL trouble, it's a

HISterectomy..

Send this to all the women you know to brighten their day.

Send this to all the men just to annoy them ......

Remember You Don't Stop Laughing Because You Grow Old,

You Grow Old Because You Stop Laughing

McCain or Obama? Stay updated on coverage of the Presidential race while you browse - Download Now!

Store, manage and share up to 5GB with Windows Live SkyDrive. Start uploading now

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them. Thank you.

Attachments:(Click the filename to launch)

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Timeline
But Jake a wha kind a prize dem? Yuh nah si dem a chat bout plasma tv an ting?

:rofl:

YES MI SEET but i will just encourage them to buy it.i am very persuasive and they won't know the difference

Timeline

Ladies, i want to be in a good mood today but i am stressed today... last night D's baby mother decided she was taking a break from being a mother and dropped off all 3 of his sons at his house at 1230 midnight with 2 bags of clothes between the three of them and was like IM out!!!

He ( D) of course is stressing,about getting them to school, having enough room for them, who will watch them when he is working, etc. For the most part the aunts and grandma were helping out with the care and he was going over in the morning to get them ready for school and in the evening to ensure everyone was bathed and fed. I told him, being a single parent is not impossible, but basically the grandmother with whom the baby mother lived with, stated that the baby mother needed to get out, she was tired of her running the streets and not being responsible.

Timeline
Okay ladies, for the past couple of weeks I been feeling very sick. Diarrhea, nausea and just TIRED. I decided to take a pregnancy test today and it is..............................................................................

....................POSITIVE. I am in DENIAL. :o

Gonna redo it in three days. I just had a PAP smear last. Can this hurt the embryo.

Congrats if it is true!! What troopers you guys are, 4 children?!?!?!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
He loves it so far. He keeps calling home and talking about everything he's seen here. I've heard the story about 10 times already. :wacko: He's amazed at the malls the grocery stores. I filled up my cart at the grocery store and it was $110. He was stocked because we spent $100 US in Jamaica and had about 3 black bags and I was in shock. He said no wonder a lot of americans are overweight because the food is so cheap. LMAO Jackazz...

LMAO!! He's so cute. He'll be fine when you go to work tomorrow - he will have total control of the house!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.