SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The VJ breeding wata finally ketch mi :whistle:

WOOHOO!!! Congratulations!!! :dance:

1luv has started the trend...it is all downhill from here. I am going to predict at least 3 more VJ pregnancies by Christmas :yes:

You first! :devil::whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
U REMEMBER LAST NIGHT :angry::angry:

Hush :star:

Lawd mek mi tell yuh bout deh buffets dem :blink: A call dem "eat all you can" restaurants :lol: No babes a "all you can eat" its not a contest :lol: Around here thought buffets are more expensive $10-11 or more plus drinks.

Hey Yards, talking about buffets the best one I've ever been to was in New Jersey near Atlantic City and another in Seattle. The one in Seattle was worth every penny $15.00 it was so much seafood.

Chinese buffets all the way!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

JG -- next time we're going to the Chinese Restaurant in Georgetown. They were under renovation and they would have given us way more food than what we had at that restaurant. Do you remember the look on my face?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JAKESWIFE...1ST I GOTTA LAUGH..THAT IS TOO FUNNY

I SAY 1MTH

YEA wah wi a go win ? (stompin my feet) :whistle:

ok hotlegz you win a compliment. hear goes. YOU LOOK NICE TODAY,GIRL YOU ARE WEARING THAT DRESS. :thumbs:

Timeline

Morning ladies, Well i voted after standing my ####### in line for 2 hours, i am chilled to the bone, but i finally made it to work and now have my space heater warming me up from the bottom to the top.

wha gwaan with everyone?

Congrats 1luv

Sunny call someone sometime, let that boy breathe....LOL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I SAY 1MTH

YEA wah wi a go win ? (stompin my feet) :whistle:

ok hotlegz you win a compliment. hear goes. YOU LOOK NICE TODAY,GIRL YOU ARE WEARING THAT DRESS. :thumbs:

Dat a deh prize?!? Bwoy mi glad mi neva enter dat contest :whistle:;)

:rofl: Kimmy a go vex!

Edited by Yardiewife

Forgive me Ladies, I forgot to add some names

HOLIDAY BABIES

Yardie

Sunny

Lita

sjb

jakeswife

Mrs.P

Sonshyne

Honeychild

Sus

PortlandAngel

shsssssssss don't tell ar (Kimmy)

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I SAY 1MTH

I say 30-180 days....ow dat...a tu much

OK TRE YOU ARE OUT OF THE GAME!!!! you will not win giving me bad news. don't you think i have suffered enough waiting.i am hoping for a shorter time limit.

Timeline

wah mek oonuh so red eye and tan bad...lef mi and mi compliment no man..cho tanks yaw Jake...mi look good inna mi frock :dance:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

wah mek oonuh so red eye and tan bad...lef mi and mi compliment no man..cho tanks yaw Jake...mi look good inna mi frock :dance:

DWL"frock"...so mi grannie still call it

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

HOLIDAY BABIES

Yardie

Sunny

Lita

sjb

jakeswife

Mrs.P

Sonshyne

Honeychild

Sus

PortlandAngel

*CHO* Yuh figet fi add yuh name again. Yuh a deh wan a actively try :devil:

Timeline

Still forgot some names :thumbs:

HOLIDAY BABIES

LAWNY

Yardie

Sunny

Lita

sjb

jakeswife

Mrs.P

Sonshyne

Honeychild

PortlandAngel

You first! :devil::whistle:

And den yuh? :innocent:

LOL - Once he is here, no holds barred - Right now, not me! :blink:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

:rofl:

Like yah even a wear wan pretty frock :rolleyes:

Timeline
ok answer this question for me smarty pants. how long does it take for our case to be transferred to the embassy now that we have received an interview date? first person answer wins...

Check the timelines at the top of the page - It seems like anywhere from a day to a week or so -

Now, what did I win?

OK sus you win a better compliment than hotlegz because that's the timeline i was looking for,sorry girls i make the rules and the most important rule is that the person who gives me the best news :yes: wins. ok time for your gift sus. YOU HAVE THE BEST SMILE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.