SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

today was my first time voting....I was there at 6:30am I gave myself an hour cause mr jengs leave for work at 7:30 I almost didn't make it because at first that gave me the wrong maching number. . but when i went to the new line the people let me cut in front of them. I feel good.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning Marie87 I see u down there.

Well a couple of weeks ago someone raised a question abt ur SO children. Well my SO's daughter will be coming from Jamaica in the next couple of weeks. She is 6 years old. I never been a step parent b4. Any tips? Have any of u ladies been a stepparent or even a step child?

I am a step-child with both a stepmother and stepfather. The biggest thing I can stress is let her know that you are not taking her mom's place, but to welcome her within your family as if she is one of your very own children. I dated a guy who had 2 older children and I loved them as much as my own. I would kiss them goodnight along with my two, after they indicated they wanted it. You have to move at her pace. Make her feel as if she belongs there as much as any of you. It's also important that your family accepts her as well - don't allow them to show favoritism to your daughter in front of her.

My daughter is 6 right now. She is going through a streak of independence so I choose my battles, so get ready for that plus her adjustment problems. Shower her with love but be firm. This will be the time to lay the groundwork that will last throughout your relationship.

Out of curiousity, is she coming up on the K2 or did you file for her with the I30? Is your husband flying down to get her?

Thanks for ur input . I am in Canada so our filing rules are different. My hubby is going to get her. Her mom in Jamaica does not treat her well at all. She is excited that she is coming here. I have two children. One 10 and the other one is 2. The two year old is for my hubby the bigger one is not.

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kimmy...no worries, take ur time. Lance won't be here for a while so I have a long time to research. Have Kimora tell her dad that he needs to speed up so she won't be late anymore :lol:

Sunny, glad to hear Ray is doing ok so far...does he like it here?

Edited by Marie87

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sunray!!!! I see you down there!!! You coming down off the monument for a likkle bit??? :whistle: Miss you girl!

Hey girlie, I miss you to. :rofl: I did, but I didn't want to. LMAO

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay ladies, for the past couple of weeks I been feeling very sick. Diarrhea, nausea and just TIRED. I decided to take a pregnancy test today and it is..............................................................................

....................POSITIVE. I am in DENIAL. :o

Gonna redo it in three days. I just had a PAP smear last. Can this hurt the embryo.

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My husband has the getting ready to leave part down to a science. About 15 minutes. I think it's mostly cause he's trying to scrape every last minute out of his sleeping time.

It's coming home and settling down he has issues with. He wants to pace the house for hours, opening doors, turning all the lights on, making all kinds of noise.............

Okay ladies, for the past couple of weeks I been feeling very sick. Diarrhea, nausea and just TIRED. I decided to take a pregnancy test today and it is..............................................................................

....................POSITIVE. I am in DENIAL. :o

Gonna redo it in three days. I just had a PAP smear last. Can this hurt the embryo.

No. Alot of times they will do a pap smear at your first visit cause they know they won't be doing it for quite a while.

Congrats.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy...no worries, take ur time. Lance won't be here for a while so I have a long time to research. Have Kimora tell her dad that he needs to speed up so she won't be late anymore :lol:

He loves it so far. He keeps calling home and talking about everything he's seen here. I've heard the story about 10 times already. :wacko: He's amazed at the malls the grocery stores. I filled up my cart at the grocery store and it was $110. He was stocked because we spent $100 US in Jamaica and had about 3 black bags and I was in shock. He said no wonder a lot of americans are overweight because the food is so cheap. LMAO Jackazz...

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Congrats 1luv! :dance:

He loves it so far. He keeps calling home and talking about everything he's seen here. I've heard the story about 10 times already. :wacko: He's amazed at the malls the grocery stores. I filled up my cart at the grocery store and it was $110. He was stocked because we spent $100 US in Jamaica and had about 3 black bags and I was in shock. He said no wonder a lot of americans are overweight because the food is so cheap. LMAO Jackazz...

that's EXACTLY what Lance said when I told him about the dollar menu at McDonalds :lol:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: Timeline

Wait what you doing online, I'm telling. Where is that number.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

The VJ breeding wata finally ketch mi :whistle:

1luv...CONGRATS :crying: I'm happy for you :crying: .... :crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

1LUV YUH SI MI TELL YUH..WAH MEKK OONUH NO LISTEN TO MI WHEN MI CHAT....no pap is ok...they do one when ur preggo and along the way u know :)

Jengy wah gwaan..

girls mi no know wah mi did a tink bout when mi mek him sleep... :angry: but mi slowly a get ova it :)

Lawny tap ei dyam bawlin yuh a fool..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

1LUV YUH SI MI TELL YUH..WAH MEKK OONUH NO LISTEN TO MI WHEN MI CHAT....no pap is ok...they do one when ur preggo and along the way u know :)

Jengy wah gwaan..

girls mi no know wah mi did a tink bout when mi mek him sleep... :angry: but mi slowly a get ova it :)

Lawny tap ei dyam bawlin yuh a fool.. :crying:

:crying:

:crying: ROLLING ON THE FLOOR :crying:

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
My husband has the getting ready to leave part down to a science. About 15 minutes. I think it's mostly cause he's trying to scrape every last minute out of his sleeping time.

It's coming home and settling down he has issues with. He wants to pace the house for hours, opening doors, turning all the lights on, making all kinds of noise.............

JG he does that too..figet it when him come in late...dat nah sidung fi 2hrs afta...i'm a go go go kinda person..i have learned to get myself ready and the girls in 1 1/2 hrs...wah mek him cannot get up and go in 45 mins

Edited by Hotlegz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.