SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My husband is just starting off at a jr college and just has to take a placement test. You dont need to go back to the GED if you have a diploma. Once you get into the college, no job can tell you you dont have a HS degree cause you are already in college. So he doenst have to go the GED way if he doesnt want to .

Oh ok...will consider that then...he will definitely need to continue an adult literacy program to bring up to speed his reading and writing skills and once that is up to par then he can just consider doing the jr college route...that sounds like a much better plan...thanks for the insight... :thumbs:

We went this route and it's been 3 months and he's already improved a whole lot. His math skills are excellent. Next month he starts a college math course. He did excellent on the math placement test...better than I did back in the day.

Jakeswife, you just made me joke on my bullybeef and rice bout "her neck got really dark you could grate coconut on it"....my grandmother was a midwife and that' show I would hear her describe some of the woman...i'm sitting here cracking up

Lita, how is Evan doing?

MMMMMMmmmmmm bullybeef. lawny I wish you lived near me. You always have the good food. So whats a JA dish that me and hubby can make for Thanksgiving. My mom wants us to make something.,

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
...well, ladies I'm in heat again...I don't know what's wrong with me...do ya'll know... wonder if it's my hormones

Likke more mi gaane.

Lita I'm need help with any fertility tips you may have. I think it was you.

Didn't the doctor tell 'ya 10 times a month not a day :whistle:

DWL@ sjb ---

I know...I'm trying (we) trying to keep it at that, but well you KNOW...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

lawny, dwaynes father lives in pembroke pines, he is married, dwayne says he been there or at least in florida for a number of years now.

hey jawi, i see you down there... how you feeling today???

Timeline
well lita i call them as i sees them

jakeswife

Girl mi already kno. My nose is PERFECT for the spread pattern, so i guess I better just hold tight and embrace it.

Timeline
i guess in that case her legs look like the eclipse. man i have seen so many unattractive pregnant women in my time that if i become one i will break my mirrors until i recover from the ugliness.

sorry to be so vain but i am not the only one looking at me when i take that plunge so i pray that the only thing i gain is plenty of breast and a little more a###ss

jakeswife

You are funny Jakeswife. Some women get prettier (well glow) during pregnancy. Not everyone turns into monsters.

that's why as soon as i get pregnant i will go down on my kness with my mother in law and pray for a glow. i need girl power and when 2 and more people pray together alot can happen. as i said before sorry to be so vain but i am going to be pregnant 3 times if my husband has anything to say about it so i think it's only fair to look good when i am untaking such task.

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline
...well, ladies I'm in heat again...I don't know what's wrong with me...do ya'll know... wonder if it's my hormones

Likke more mi gaane.

What you do? You kno seh mi di obeah fertility qween. Wha happen to yuh?!

Lita,

If you mom is up to it and you're willing to cook, you know you can jerk turkey wings the same way you would jerk chicken. I made that last year for my co-worker and they damn near killed each other.

We don't eat turkey at all. We've never had it for Thanksgiving,but we cook everything else...just about every Jamaican dish you can think of. That's how I remember growing up in Jamaica it was all about food, fun, family and music...we were too poor for gifts, so we cooked and partied. I don't care for Christmas. I haven't in a long time, but I do put up a tree for my son. I also have him choose 3 gifts, 2 for him and 1 for someone he doesn't know. We then bring it community center and he gives it to one of the kids. We've been doing this since he was 3 and now he looks foward to it. If he ask me one more time if it's Christmas time yet I'm going to lose my mind.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
lita, i cant handle too much humidity for some reason it triggers migraines in me, i like florida but i cant handle the hurricanes. I think florida is beautiful but i just dont want to live there :no: hell im more of a new york kinda girl, and i love connecticut as well.

You know I get headaches in the dry heat. I think its the barometer pressure that triggers certain people. But for me, the humid weather makes my joint aches from the sickle cell calm down much more. I feel so much better in humidity.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My husband is just starting off at a jr college and just has to take a placement test. You dont need to go back to the GED if you have a diploma. Once you get into the college, no job can tell you you dont have a HS degree cause you are already in college. So he doenst have to go the GED way if he doesnt want to .

Oh ok...will consider that then...he will definitely need to continue an adult literacy program to bring up to speed his reading and writing skills and once that is up to par then he can just consider doing the jr college route...that sounds like a much better plan...thanks for the insight... :thumbs:

We went this route and it's been 3 months and he's already improved a whole lot. His math skills are excellent. Next month he starts a college math course. He did excellent on the math placement test...better than I did back in the day.

Jakeswife, you just made me joke on my bullybeef and rice bout "her neck got really dark you could grate coconut on it"....my grandmother was a midwife and that' show I would hear her describe some of the woman...i'm sitting here cracking up

Lita, how is Evan doing?

MMMMMMmmmmmm bullybeef. lawny I wish you lived near me. You always have the good food. So whats a JA dish that me and hubby can make for Thanksgiving. My mom wants us to make something.,

Our first Thanksgiving with my family....Damien made brown stew fish with white rice. It was the first dish to go...my family loved it. So now he has to make it every year :wacko:

Night ladies, I'm leaving work now.

Likke more mi gaane.

Mi no know a wah do mi. We went to the doctor and spoke to her for a while of course having to expain to her how many tmes a day we have sex and so on, so...she told us we were having sex too much and to cut it down to 9 times a month and Marcel got up and walked out the room. Something about replinishing sperm count...but his count is fine. I think the problem is me and I may not be ovulating, so they gave me about 30 ovulation sticks to test this month ... we'll see what happens. :unsure: I'm getting old and he has no kids, so I'm trying, but I refuse to take meds...my frist pregnancy was TRIPLETS and they along with twins run heavy in my family.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Likke more mi gaane.

Mi no know a wah do mi. We went to the doctor and spoke to her for a while of course having to expain to her how many tmes a day we have sex and so on, so...she told us we were having sex too much and to cut it down to 9 times a month and Marcel got up and walked out the room. Something about replinishing sperm count...but his count is fine. I think the problem is me and I may not be ovulating, so they gave me about 30 ovulation sticks to test this month ... we'll see what happens. :unsure: I'm getting old and he has no kids, so I'm trying, but I refuse to take meds...my frist pregnancy was TRIPLETS and they along with twins run heavy in my family.

ok. So how long on average is your cycle? Cause you could be ovulating but the cervical mucous you need for the sperm to travel thru your cervix is not a good quality...there are ways to fix that. Or like you say you may not ovulate, but if your cycle is norm length 26-34 days or so...you are ovulating. I have those sticks too...they are very handy. You can also take Mucinex or plain Robutussin to give you better cervical mucous (CM). But like doc say, you first must find out when you ovulate. I take my temp every morning. And the day after I ovulate it rises about 5+ degrees, So I always know when I ovulate.

Likke more mi gaane.

ok. So how long on average is your cycle? Cause you could be ovulating but the cervical mucous you need for the sperm to travel thru your cervix is not a good quality...there are ways to fix that. Or like you say you may not ovulate, but if your cycle is norm length 26-34 days or so...you are ovulating. I have those sticks too...they are very handy. You can also take Mucinex or plain Robutussin to give you better cervical mucous (CM). But like doc say, you first must find out when you ovulate. I take my temp every morning. And the day after I ovulate it rises about 5+ degrees, So I always know when I ovulate.

Yeah, girl been down that road. I know about all that. I guess mi jus afi wait. My cycles are always 28 days, but guess what (my period only last 2 days)...that's it. It's been that way since I was 25. I don't know why. My period is always on time. I got pregnant October 2002 and my period started after the birth of my son in July 2003 (my period came right back October 2003). Like clock work. I'll just pray on it, after all, they told me after I lost the girl that I would never get pregnant again and I was blessed with my son. Okay...i can't take the heat...chat tomorrow. If you know of any good website give me a link. My grandmother told me to go drink some BUSH tea.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
i guess in that case her legs look like the eclipse. man i have seen so many unattractive pregnant women in my time that if i become one i will break my mirrors until i recover from the ugliness.

sorry to be so vain but i am not the only one looking at me when i take that plunge so i pray that the only thing i gain is plenty of breast and a little more a###ss

jakeswife

You are funny Jakeswife. Some women get prettier (well glow) during pregnancy. Not everyone turns into monsters.

that's why as soon as i get pregnant i will go down on my kness with my mother in law and pray for a glow. i need girl power and when 2 and more people pray together alot can happen. as i said before sorry to be so vain but i am going to be pregnant 3 times if my husband has anything to say about it so i think it's only fair to look good when i am untaking such task.

I will pray it works for you..cause when u live on a bathroom floor vomiting ur guts out..u don't care how you look..good luck to u

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Likke more mi gaane.

Yeah, girl been down that road. I know about all that. I guess mi jus afi wait. My cycles are always 28 days, but guess what (my period only last 2 days)...that's it. It's been that way since I was 25. I don't know why. My period is always on time. I got pregnant October 2002 and my period started after the birth of my son in July 2003 (my period came right back October 2003). Like clock work. I'll just pray on it, after all, they told me after I lost the girl that I would never get pregnant again and I was blessed with my son. Okay...i can't take the heat...chat tomorrow. If you know of any good website give me a link. My grandmother told me to go drink some BUSH tea.

Try website TCOYF.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.