SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: This question is for the ladies with children. I want to know what you have done when it comes to your SO giving you advice about your children. Ok I will be the first to admit that I can get defensive when it comes to my children. Although I try to listen to things that could be for their benefit. So far Garth has not said anything to really bristle me regarding my kids but I know sooner or later it will come. The other day he was trying to tell me about how many baths I should be giving the twins. Telling me about how many baths he gives his daughter. (ok us having kids around the same age is not that great all the time) Anyway I thought it was kind of cute but I know how I am on this subject. I have gotten angry with mom, sister, friends, kids fathers over comments made about my kids. I know I need to work on this touchy subject but what I want to know is what has been others experience with the issue. Then he is telling me I should give baby boy Tea in the morning so he will stop crying with gas. LOL maybe I am just head strong I don't know but I know sooner or later we will bump heads on this subject. He was also kind of annoyed with me because I cleaned up my daughters room when I was supposed to be resting and said I should make her clean it up herself. This was a valid observation but I kept trying to explain to him that me cleaning it up was a lot less energy at the time then to get into trying to make her clean it up as I was already tired. I am saying I don't want him to give me his input on my kids but I need to learn to be less defensive. Lastly Garth thinks it is ok if the babies call him Daddy. I don't think it is a good idea because we aren't even engaged. He talks to the babies all the time and says he does not have a problem with them calling him daddy. Ok he just is not seeing my point on this subject. Of course if we were married I would not have a problem with the whole daddy thing.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
alright, i just want him to have something nice, cause i HATE HIS current watch, plus i havent had to christmas shop for a man in awhile so i really dont have much of a clue anymore these days :no::blink:

GIRL U BETTER GET HIM A FOSSEL..SHYT

I kno right!!! I got Lance a MOSSIMO from TARGET lol. It looks like all those expensive watches and it TELLS TIME just like them :lol:

:rofl: GIRL I GOT KASHI A FOSSEL GOING ON 4YRS NOW AND HE JUST CHANGED THE BATTERY LAST YR FOR LIKE THE 2ND TIME..IT STILL WORKS AND HE NEVER COMPLAINS

ROX, THESE PLACES AREN'T UMMM REGULATED...U JUST GO AND GET HIRED AND WORK I BELIEVE..IF YOU LOOK GOO ENOUGH

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I JUST WANNA PUKE...THOSE WOMEN MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH FORGET THE MEN WHO FREQUENT THESE PLACES..CAN U IMAGINE MAKIN MONEY BY HAVING SOME STRANGE MAN TOUCHIN U..IN JA I KNOW THERE ISN'T A "NO TOUCH RULE"

Kimmy they are doing more than touching. My cousin used to work in a strip club in FL she said the men talk real down to the women etc....no sir not me I would go broke cause my temper is too bad. If a man came out of his mouth wrong to me I would go off and make no tips!

William Arthur Ward

Okay ladies, I am a to each it's own type of person. So in saying that, if Joel was to take me his WIFE to one of thise places, I would just shoot him right there in the club.

Now, if we were GF and BF and he was to take me to one of those places I might not kill him, but I would question his good sense in it. I am aware that curiosity got the cat, so was it worth it?

Timeline

shyt as degrading as that mess was i saw at SHaDES, i almost started to leave my business card, for them chics...LOL>.. cause emotionally and mentally that cannot be healthy to ones psyche. Most of them get drunk to detach from themselves so they can lay up there and perform but at the end of the night when your home alone, honestly how can you feel good about yourself knowing you just laid in a room full of strangers with your legs open and allowed all that pure debauchery to take place ( getting ill again)

Im gonna open up a mental health clinic in JA, and do some case management, hell if i can get the crazy nekkid lady and some of the shades girls i might have some decent start up clientele.

Timeline
alright rox :thumbs: guess we will just throw some more CURVE into the barrel, since he likes it....LOL

Honey Kenneth Cole Black is the bomb too I got Garth hooked on that. Curve is cheper tho so you might not want to introduce the other to D. :jest:

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

thanks SOl, i was gonna ask for some more male fragrances to try cause if it was up to me he would be getting a bottle of Black Suede from AVOn....LOL... i used to give that to my dad, as a kid, every birthday, holiday, bat mitzvah, i know he was sick to death of BLACK suede...LMAO

Mrs P, wants to open up her own counseling business for mental health, maybe we should go into business together in JA...LOL

Timeline
It just thickens on its own?? Hmmm..I'll try that next time. You can see the flour, and if you use too much you can taste it. My grandmother is the gravy master, not me...

A got me hooked on Gizzada this last trip. I was hooked like it was crack!!

yea Island..u gotta turn down the stove real low and add ketchup

The ketchup!! Auntie was telling me about that when she made chicken. That's the secret ingredient. ;)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Okay ladies, I am a to each it's own type of person. So in saying that, if Joel was to take me his WIFE to one of thise places, I would just shoot him right there in the club.

Now, if we were GF and BF and he was to take me to one of those places I might not kill him, but I would question his good sense in it. I am aware that curiosity got the cat, so was it worth it?

I have attended many strip clubs. some good and some bad. :wacko:

love.jpg

Timeline
His favorite thing these days is to research different towns around where I live and point out apartments and houses for us - I am beginning to regret the bookmarks I saved on the computer :wacko:

He's hooked up to the internet at his house??? What a life saver!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Sol, maybe not daddy, but another name which they can pronounce which has an affectionate meaning. Since you have lived in Japan, what do they call their fathers in Japanese.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline
shyt as degrading as that mess was i saw at SHaDES, i almost started to leave my business card, for them chics...LOL>.. cause emotionally and mentally that cannot be healthy to ones psyche. Most of them get drunk to detach from themselves so they can lay up there and perform but at the end of the night when your home alone, honestly how can you feel good about yourself knowing you just laid in a room full of strangers with your legs open and allowed all that pure debauchery to take place ( getting ill again)

Im gonna open up a mental health clinic in JA, and do some case management, hell if i can get the crazy nekkid lady and some of the shades girls i might have some decent start up clientele.

You are right Honey it is not healthy mentally I don't care what people say. Most of the women who work in those places have serious issues they have been physically and mentally abused and a lot are substance abusers because of their abuse or in order to continue working in that environment.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

Sol, u gotta remember it's different in JA giving tea to calm a baby is very usual. Also bathing 2 times a day..1st thing in the morning and then the evening

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.