SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My one year anniversary is tomorrow!!!! Ryan is making me stay up to 12 midnight :huh: to welcome the next year of marriage. My bedtime is usually no later than 10pm. Let's see how this goes.

Mess with him and tell him your one year anniversary is actually today and tomorrow is the first day of year #2.

For some reason, I believe he has something planned. He is so pressed about me staying up. So I'll be on VJ all night. Just kidding.

it's ok...everyone here have an addiction..it's ok u can admit it..no more denial :rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Talkin about DENIAL..ok I had this patient come in yesterday 41 with a stroke OMG :wow: poor thang..he discharged himself from the hospital against medical advice (AMA) he was to do inpatient rehab he went against those orders..he CANNOT do anything totally weak

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Kimmy - I want to use them in the forum.

I don't know how to upload to web server or whatever ...

ok..from my many lessons..u gotta search for what u want then save it..u right click on the emoticon and then get the properties..

Timeline
We are going to watch the Keisha Cole reality show on BET at 10pm. Her mother is soo funny. Frankie (Keisha's mom) is the highlight of the show for real. Man down.

:rofl: u think she using again

Timeline
What exactly do you do Kimmy?

nuttin special girl..I handle WC/NF insurance for a Neuro/Ortho group with Physical Therapy (wah dat really means is.,.mi every rass ting like dem a pay mi for it, mi sup ask mi if mi waan go sidung inna Medicare conference mi kindly tell har dem no pay mi fi dat ish)

Violence_17.gif

This is a test.......

and it worked

Kimmy...I hate to say it...but I do...think Frankie is using again.

perfect u take instructions very well..u get an A+ :)

I think so too KK

Timeline

oh and the point of that story is that he thinks it's gonna go away over nite..his co-workers saw him stubbling over to our building and helped him in..this happened last Thursday he was out of the hosp by Saturday and work on Monday...r u kiddin me

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I wanted to by a Physical Therapist, Kimmy. I candy striped in high school in PT at a hospital. While interesting, I found I was not cut out for the depressiveness I felt while working there day in and day out.

Ironically, I also worked in surgery and had not issues with working with surgery patients, observing very serious procedures, and cleaning up after.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

JG...me too i was a PT tech all thru college..but the semester b4 i applied to PT school i decided it was not for me...so i'm stuck here

Timeline
Kimmy - that seems like you would have some interesting days. The company I work for now..have patient care centers and make prothetic legs arms finger toes..whatever you need.

oh yes...we have a guy who makes braces and to watch him do it amazing i can imagine prosthesis

?

:)

Hey Wakey..how's Jaws doing?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.