SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Question for the mommies, or anyone that may know... What do you give a baby that has thrush in her mouth?

Boy I don't know Portland. Have you taken them to the doctor? Hopefully someone else will be helpful.

Yeah you have to go to the doctor to get an antifungal medication that is safe for inside the baby's mouth. There is no nonprescription medicine for it I don't think.

They will give you this purple medicine to put on their tongue and I am telling you it gets all over everything!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Question for the mommies, or anyone that may know... What do you give a baby that has thrush in her mouth?

Boy I don't know Portland. Have you taken them to the doctor? Hopefully someone else will be helpful.

Yeah you have to go to the doctor to get an antifungal medication that is safe for inside the baby's mouth. There is no nonprescription medicine for it I don't think.

Ok, that's what I thought, but just checking to see if any of you had some backdoor remedy... Thanks

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Timeline

Ya'll see Jamaicans protesting in DC...I posted the pic

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Yardie Family!! :D

Back from Disney around 2 am this morning so we are exhausted but had a good time. Some beautiful weather in FL!!

I missed ya'll! What good stuff did I miss?????

Hope you had a good time. I love Disney. Are you nervous about Friday???

We did have a good time but holy-moly - talk about overstimulation!!!! Couldn't ask for better weather though.

:yes: I am!! And I mailed off a packet of stuff mid-October via priority mail for it and it still hasn't shown up. It had a long blah-blah letter about why I'm not there as well as photos so I'm hoping it shows up in the next two days!!

Island, I send mines in October via regular mail, only think I did was register it, he got it two weeks later.... that sucks, I hope he gets it soon!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ROTFDWL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol: Is where deh HELL yuh get dat from Lawny!!!! No Girl...you gotta warn people before you post ish like that!!

Edited by Forever Young

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

ROTLF DWL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol: Is where deh HELL yuh get dat from Lawny!!!! No Girl...you gotta warn people before you post ish like that!!

Remember I was telling you they got this thing called

JAMAICANS for OBAMA 2008...

Well, those were some of the pics my friend send they won't send the others.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

ROTLF DWL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol: Is where deh HELL yuh get dat from Lawny!!!! No Girl...you gotta warn people before you post ish like that!!

Lawny...you gotta send dat ish to me!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am CRYING right now and the people in my office think I have lost my mind!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Whoooooiiiie...I can't even breathe!! At least have them add my name to the mailing list!

Edited by Forever Young

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Lawny...you gotta send dat ish to me!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am CRYING right now and the people in my office think I have lost my mind!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Whoooooiiiie...I can't even breathe!! At least have them add my name to the mailing list!

I have your e-mail and I'll forward it to her. She was suppose to block out their faces, so mi ago tek di pic dung soon.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I have your e-mail and I'll forward it to her. She was suppose to block out their faces, so mi ago tek di pic dung soon.

Girl, I keep picturing 'Dubya' looking out the window thinking..."What's their problem? Now they ain't even speaking English!!!" :rofl::rofl:

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The doctor give a antibiotic it is a bacteria like yeast when you get thrush but I don't remember the name. I know some old wise tales but i wouldn't do that to my kids. Putting their pee on it. My cousin swears it work but I never tried it.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

The doctor give a antibiotic it is a bacteria like yeast when you get thrush but I don't remember the name. I know some old wise tales but i wouldn't do that to my kids. Putting their pee on it. My cousin swears it work but I never tried it.

Eew, Sol!

I know that Yogurt helps with thrush - Is the baby breastfeeding? A lot of times thrush comes from improper cleaning of the breasts and / or bottles.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
curry conch? Wow..that's has to be interesting. What about chicken gizzards? I like mine fried with mustard and hot sauce. Ryan..cooked them down...i didn't even attempt to taste.

Andre made them once. I made the mistake of later telling him I ate them cause he made them; but I don't like them. Since, we've had a package of gizzards in the freezer and he refuses to touch them.

Saltfish flitters are the best. I could eat them every day. With some fried egg and plantain.....HEAVEN!

Antibiotics from the doctor.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.