• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Ladies wha gwaan?

Just decided to pop in and say hey....

I need help finding my good mood, cause i think i lost it... got hella drama going on in the office, my damn cheerful azz officemate is on my nerves and i want to go home....

I also decided im not going to JA in January as planned, im kinda sad about it but decided I need to give the SO time to sort out his baby mama drama, and since im not gonna allow his drama to be my drama, i dont know when im going back....

I can change the dates on my ticket for a cost i believe, so who knows? (((( sigh)))

Timeline

Hello all,

Hope all is well with everyone. Congrats to all the new approvals etc.

I'm doing well. No divorce yet, but we haven't talked in over a year. lol

I've prepared all the paper work and all that I just have to get it filed. I'm starting to feel like if I don't have a proposal to remarry then in two years I'll help him again. He'll be older and more mature. But then I think it's his problem and I need to be legally divorced (all the girlfriends agree). I don't think I'll ever get back with him but I just have a soft spot. He's friends thought he was suicidal for a while. *snicker*

Maybe in two years I can give him the chance to get back one of the things he lost. Never me, of course

any thoughts

Married March 2003

Sept 30, 2005 mailed I-130 petition

October 3, 2006 USCIS received

October 6, 2005 NOA 1

November 2, 2005 NOA 2

November 20, 2005 Choice of Agent Sent by NVC

December 28, 2005 Choice of Agent sent by FedEx to NVC from JA

January 29, 2006 IV Application Fee Bill sent by NVC

March, 2006 IV Fee paid $380

April 3, 2006 Packet 3 sent by NVC

October, 2006 DS-230 part 1 and AOS sent to NVC

November 29, 2006 NVC informs of mistakes

December, 2006 corrections made and sent back to NVC

January 30, 2007 NVC completes case and forwards to Embassy in Kingston, Jamaica

July 18, 2007 per email from embassy interview set for September 6th, 2007 @ 7am

July 26, 2007 husband gets pre blood tested for marijuana ~ CLEAN!

July 27, 2007 per phone call to to Visa Office in DC interview set for September 4, 2007

July 30, 2007 email from Consular confirms new interview date of September 4, 2007 @ 12:30 p.m.

August 3, 2007 husband picks up packet 4 from post office

August 4 & 6 2007 I receive packet 4 in the mail

August 22, 2007 Medical (rescheduled due to Dean)

September 4, 2007 Interview DENIED (tested positive for marijuana and banned three years)

April 3, 2009 Divorce Final

Timeline

OMG ..D HOW R U !!! SO HAPPY TO SEE U ON HERE...MI NO EVEN FINISH REDING YUH POST YET

Kimmy - It's food made in a jamaican style..LMAO. If that makes any sense. He doesn't cook like we do here. Some natural seasom he uses. :wacko:

:lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tonight we are having saltfish and baked beans. Someone tell me that they've had this before. I don't know if my husband just made this dish up. It's good though.

Girl, Ray makes that a lot. I love the baked beans and corned beef over rice.

Sunny - you're Jamaican at Heart..I'm convinced. You like all the food.

Mmmmm.....Sunny.....me too.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hello all,

I've prepared all the paper work and all that I just have to get it filed. I'm starting to feel like if I don't have a proposal to remarry then in two years I'll help him again. He'll be older and more mature. But then I think it's his problem and I need to be legally divorced (all the girlfriends agree). I don't think I'll ever get back with him but I just have a soft spot. He's friends thought he was suicidal for a while. *snicker*

Maybe in two years I can give him the chance to get back one of the things he lost. Never me, of course

any thoughts

WAH FI BE WILL BE AND A HIM MESS UP NOT U..SO IF U FEEL IN UR HEART IN 2YRS IF U WILL DO IT AGAIN...POWER TO U..BET HE LEARNED HIS LESSON

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Tonight we are having saltfish and baked beans. Someone tell me that they've had this before. I don't know if my husband just made this dish up. It's good though.

my husband eats that alot

blech

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
Hello all,

any thoughts

WAH FI BE WILL BE AND A HIM MESS UP NOT U..SO IF U FEEL IN UR HEART IN 2YRS IF U WILL DO IT AGAIN...POWER TO U..BET HE LEARNED HIS LESSON

I don't even know why of late I start feel sorry feem. But I do. We don't even talk.

Married March 2003

October 6, 2005 NOA 1

November 2, 2005 NOA 2

January 30, 2007 NVC completes case and forwards to Embassy in Kingston, Jamaica

July 18, 2007 per email from embassy interview set for September 6th, 2007 @ 7am

July 27, 2007 per phone call to to Visa Office in DC interview set for September 4, 2007

July 30, 2007 email from Consular confirms new interview date of September 4, 2007 @ 12:30 p.m.

September 4, 2007 Interview DENIED (tested positive for marijuana and banned three years)

Timeline

my husband eats that alot

blech

Mmmmmm on that too. We dont' have the saltfish as much cause it is expensive here. But, when we get some, we hoard it like it's going out of style.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

But si yah!...wiat deh. Yardssssssssssss WEH MI CUTLASS!....weh mi MACHETE...bettah yet...weh mi PIX AX...

If a war u want mek it start...

LOOK AT KIMMY'S siggi. ow mi fi survive dat

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nope KK,

That's one of Kenny's FAVORITES!!! :no: When he told me he was making that I was like...STOP LYING!!! :lol: But again, it was good! Like Lita...I LOVE SALTFISH!!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Hello all,

any thoughts

I don't even know why of late I start feel sorry feem. But I do. We don't even talk.

Sorrow for what could've been. I do that from time to time for people. Then, I remember the fools they were and I just let it go.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
OMG ..D HOW R U !!! SO HAPPY TO SEE U ON HERE...MI NO EVEN FINISH REDING YUH POST YET

Kimmy - It's food made in a jamaican style..LMAO. If that makes any sense. He doesn't cook like we do here. Some natural seasom he uses. :wacko:

:lol:

What you doing next weekend?

You should come philly for the big dance on satday

Married March 2003

October 6, 2005 NOA 1

November 2, 2005 NOA 2

But si yah!...wiat deh. Yardssssssssssss WEH MI CUTLASS!....weh mi MACHETE...bettah yet...weh mi PIX AX...

If a war u want mek it start...

LOOK AT KIMMY'S siggi. ow mi fi survive dat

You and Kimmy...too funny.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.