SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tonight we are having saltfish and baked beans. Someone tell me that they've had this before. I don't know if my husband just made this dish up. It's good though.

KK. We have it often..I'm like Marlita we have saltfish with almost everything..

Sunny I love the cornbeef meal too..I think I'm calling him now to put in my request for dinner. lol

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Yardie Family!! :D

Back from Disney around 2 am this morning so we are exhausted but had a good time. Some beautiful weather in FL!!

I missed ya'll! What good stuff did I miss?????

Hope you had a good time. I love Disney. Are you nervous about Friday???

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Does drinking lemon water help you lose weight?

so dem seh/..cause di lime suppose to cut the fat absorption or something..or maybe cause it allows some ppl to drink more water which increases hydration and hence lose weight...i think the later makes sense

I have heard that same kind of thinking. I think it helps you lose weight. If anything it will help you drink more water which is never a bad thing.

I drink hot water with lemon twice a day. Can't say I've lost any weight yet but it definitely settles my stomach.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

TALKIN BOUT DINNA..WHY LAST NITE AFTA COMIN IN LATE..MI NEVA EAT..SO DIS MAWNIN HUBBY CALLED..HIM A FRY....SO MI SEH U CAN HAVE MI FISH CAUSE BY TIME MI REACH HOME MI NO WANT IT GO BAD. WELL HOW ABOUT 20MINS LATER MI SEH..WAH U DID A FRY? OK..THIS MAN DONE HELPED HIMSELF TO MI DINNA B4 MI OFFA IT TO HIM..MI NEVA SI NUTTIN SO YET..DI MAN FRY MI BOIL DUMPLIN DEM...AN A LAUGH LIKE HIM SI MI A LAUGH...OUT A ORDER :rofl:

Back from Disney around 2 am this morning so we are exhausted but had a good time. Some beautiful weather in FL!!

SHHHH CLAIREY..SHE NOT TALKIN BOUT IT :whistle:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I understand wakey!! Who give you the WAKEY nickname? Hotlegs?

I have the heater on 68 and use a space heater in the room. I can't hang out inthe basement without wearing a full sweatsuit.

I think it was Hotlegs who gave me my nickname. I love it..added it to a couple of email accounts and whatnot. :star:

tonight the temp in ga is going down to 20..I'm can't wait to see what hubby does tonight.. I bet he will be begging for the heat :rofl:

good-googlie-moo!. I dont know how yall do it! I cant handle when it hits 50 over here. I dang near die in the 40's!

that is funny I say it all the time but never spelled it out. :rofl:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
Ladies went on a site called SKYAUCTION.COM bidded for a room in Negril hotel called SUNSET just been renovated states been closed for awhile for this. My bid won at $38.00 anight. Total cost for three days 114 plus 100 in taxes.

Breakfast included, now bidding on Airfare :reading: . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME IN JANUARY NEVER BEEN TO NEGRIL.

Have you stayed at Sunset before?

Is that Sunset on the Beach? I would like more info, please.

No, it's the old Chuckles - Here are some pics after the renovation:

roots008.jpg

roots026.jpg

roots136.jpg

roots139.jpg

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Good Morning :D

Jawi wanted me to let you all know that she had her surgery yesterday and all went well and she is doing ok. She should be able to go home today :luv: Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!

Good to hear. I wish her a fast and uncomplicated recovery :thumbs:(L)(F)

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning :D

Jawi wanted me to let you all know that she had her surgery yesterday and all went well and she is doing ok. She should be able to go home today :luv: Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!

Good to hear. I wish her a fast and uncomplicated recovery :thumbs:(L)(F)

Ditto (F)

Filed: Timeline
TALKIN BOUT DINNA..WHY LAST NITE AFTA COMIN IN LATE..MI NEVA EAT..SO DIS MAWNIN HUBBY CALLED..HIM A FRY....SO MI SEH U CAN HAVE MI FISH CAUSE BY TIME MI REACH HOME MI NO WANT IT GO BAD. WELL HOW ABOUT 20MINS LATER MI SEH..WAH U DID A FRY? OK..THIS MAN DONE HELPED HIMSELF TO MI DINNA B4 MI OFFA IT TO HIM..MI NEVA SI NUTTIN SO YET..DI MAN FRY MI BOIL DUMPLIN DEM...AN A LAUGH LIKE HIM SI MI A LAUGH...OUT A ORDER :rofl:

SHHHH CLAIREY..SHE NOT TALKIN BOUT IT :whistle:

Kimmy, lef Kashi alone. Mi love fi fry boil dumpling. Sometimes mi just boil di dumpling fi fry dem later. I also fry yam.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
hahahaa..ok thats complaint # 2..heheeee :unsure: sorry guys..mek mi enjoy it likkle longer..if Sus or Yaads can come wid wan pg13 one mi wi change it :)

Mi a look an it seems a fi yuh pic a pg13...bwoy mi eyes dem...yuh nah even waan fi knoa wha mi si when mi a search :blink:

Mi know! NSFW.gif

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawns...mi love dem to..but mi no nyam yam none tall

hahahaa..ok thats complaint # 2..heheeee :unsure: sorry guys..mek mi enjoy it likkle longer..if Sus or Yaads can come wid wan pg13 one mi wi change it :)

Mi a look an it seems a fi yuh pic a pg13...bwoy mi eyes dem...yuh nah even waan fi knoa wha mi si when mi a search :blink:

Mi know! NSFW.gif

u'll got me crackin up..

Sus..ur heart is getting closer to that face :dance:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.