Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I understand wakey!! Who give you the WAKEY nickname? Hotlegs?

I have the heater on 68 and use a space heater in the room. I can't hang out inthe basement without wearing a full sweatsuit.

I think it was Hotlegs who gave me my nickname. I love it..added it to a couple of email accounts and whatnot. :star:

tonight the temp in ga is going down to 20..I'm can't wait to see what hubby does tonight.. I bet he will be begging for the heat :rofl:

good-googlie-moo!. I dont know how yall do it! I cant handle when it hits 50 over here. I dang near die in the 40's!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sunny, Manya, KK look outside...it was nice and Sunny now, it looks like it's going to snow and it's freezing

We don't have windows in our suite :angry: Let me know whenever there's a blizzard outside.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Ladies... (waving from the back row..lol) What is going on with you all? Mike is here, he is taking a shower right now, so I snuck on here to say hi.

Sunray, how are things with you and Ray?

Kimmy, I like your hot new legs..

Honey, I hope that you take it eas and do not injure yourself anymore.

Sjb...heeeeyyy!!!

IW--how was that Disney trip?

Acrow--what's up?

KK--how is your day going so far.

Sus--I know you are looking forward to your trip to Ja soon. Wish I was going somewhere.

JG--I don't see you now, but how is the holiday shopping season for you thus far.

LAAAAWWWWWNNNNYYYYY--whey yuh deh? Wha yuh a eat fe lunch? Me hungry..

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
It's time for me to be embarrassed going into Walmart. Husband only wears shorts and t-shirts and slipper (athletics ones) to store. Oh my goodness....he claims it's not that cold out.

He's brave. I warned hubby if he want to get pneumonia keep it up. This morning he damn near drop down. Saying it's wicked how di place so cold. I told him to get use to it and welcome to America.

Bravery??? No...stupidity. He didn't get sick at all last year. Fingers crossed for this season. It makes me look like I'm just going overboard with my puffed jacket, scarf, hat, gloves, and still look like I'm freezing.

Oh and he has plenty of jackets. He brought another one at the AA mills mall when were there that weekend.

Damien too :wacko: He would walk around with sunglasses, slippers, gloves, shorts, and long sleeve shirt :blink: if I let him.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tonight we are having saltfish and baked beans. Someone tell me that they've had this before. I don't know if my husband just made this dish up. It's good though.

Girl, Ray makes that a lot. I love the baked beans and corned beef over rice.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Timeline

KK; that is a old time country dish. I'm sick of it.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
hahahaa..ok thats complaint # 2..heheeee :unsure: sorry guys..mek mi enjoy it likkle longer..if Sus or Yaads can come wid wan pg13 one mi wi change it :)

Mi a look an it seems a fi yuh pic a pg13...bwoy mi eyes dem...yuh nah even waan fi knoa wha mi si when mi a search :blink:

Filed: Timeline

Claire; mi naw cook 'til Sunday, so you have to wait a likkle.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MI WID YUH PON DIS YAH ONE...MI NO LIKE BAKE BEAN AN MI NO LIKE SALTFISH..ONGLY WID MI ACKEE... :yes:

CLAIREY..DEM NO NEW DEM JUST VISIBLE NOW :rofl:

hahahaa..ok thats complaint # 2..heheeee :unsure: sorry guys..mek mi enjoy it likkle longer..if Sus or Yaads can come wid wan pg13 one mi wi change it :)

Mi a look an it seems a fi yuh pic a pg13...bwoy mi eyes dem...yuh nah even waan fi knoa wha mi si when mi a search :blink:

HAHAHAAA..OOOH LARKS

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Does drinking lemon water help you lose weight?

so dem seh/..cause di lime suppose to cut the fat absorption or something..or maybe cause it allows some ppl to drink more water which increases hydration and hence lose weight...i think the later makes sense

I have heard that same kind of thinking. I think it helps you lose weight. If anything it will help you drink more water which is never a bad thing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.