SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Sunny, Manya, KK look outside...it was nice and Sunny now, it looks like it's going to snow and it's freezing

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I never unpack from my last trip, so I just washed the stuff and transfer what I need into a smaller suitcase, i just got some of those sheet proctectors and a binder so I can organized all this paper when I go down Thursday..

LOL - I do the same with my clothes - I wash and repack!

I do too during the winter :yes:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

It's time for me to be embarrassed going into Walmart. Husband only wears shorts and t-shirts and slipper (athletics ones) to store. Oh my goodness....he claims it's not that cold out.

He's brave. I warned hubby if he want to get pneumonia keep it up. This morning he damn near drop down. Saying it's wicked how di place so cold. I told him to get use to it and welcome to America.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
It's time for me to be embarrassed going into Walmart. Husband only wears shorts and t-shirts and slipper (athletics ones) to store. Oh my goodness....he claims it's not that cold out.

He's brave. I warned hubby if he want to get pneumonia keep it up. This morning he damn near drop down. Saying it's wicked how di place so cold. I told him to get use to it and welcome to America.

:rofl:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Bravery??? No...stupidity. He didn't get sick at all last year. Fingers crossed for this season. It makes me look like I'm just going overboard with my puffed jacket, scarf, hat, gloves, and still look like I'm freezing.

Oh and he has plenty of jackets. He brought another one at the AA mills mall when were there that weekend.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bravery??? No...stupidity. He didn't get sick at all last year. Fingers crossed for this season. It makes me look like I'm just going overboard with my puffed jacket, scarf, hat, gloves, and still look like I'm freezing.

Oh and he has plenty of jackets. He brought another one at the AA mills mall when were there that weekend.

You win :rofl: I don't know how they are so used to heat and then the winter up here doesn't phase them while we are freezing our A$$%%s off.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
Please no SNOW...not today. Wait till tonight and early morning tomorrow so I can stay home!!!

DATS WAH MI A SEH TO

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ladies went on a site called SKYAUCTION.COM bidded for a room in Negril hotel called SUNSET just been renovated states been closed for awhile for this. My bid won at $38.00 anight. Total cost for three days 114 plus 100 in taxes.

Breakfast included, now bidding on Airfare :reading: . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME IN JANUARY NEVER BEEN TO NEGRIL.

Have you stayed at Sunset before?

Is that Sunset on the Beach? I would like more info, please.

I need new tires :crying: ...when it snows in DC people lose their friggin minds. Either they don't want to drive or they drive too damn fast. I'm going to miss my truck this year.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Welcome back Island.... Missed you girl!

Did I miss the wedding?!?!?! :unsure:

LMAO.... Nope, not yet. It's going to be December 12th.

I need new tires :crying: ...when it snows in DC people lose their friggin minds. Either they don't want to drive or they drive too damn fast. I'm going to miss my truck this year.

I need tires to Lawns. Ugh! Just one more thing to add into the budget.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Welcome back Island.... Missed you girl!

Did I miss the wedding?!?!?! :unsure:

LMAO.... Nope, not yet. It's going to be December 12th.

Sunny get back to work. The place we went to for the meeting had RAW, squid and fish and some other things with fingers or whatever u call them. They asked me what's wrong and I said the food is making me feel sick...they said I should have a problem with it because I eat GOAT and that's DISGUSTING :angry:

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.