5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Family,

Hope all is well with you!! NY is FREEZING today!! We had our first flurries for the season and Ken FREAKED-OUT!! :blink: You would have thought there was a blizzard outside! LOL :lol: I woke up to "RASSSSSCLAAAT...HIT A SNOW HOUTSIDE!!!!" POOR BABY...HE AIN'T SEEN nothing YET!! ;)

OK, AOS question...the guide says CERTIFIED copy of our marriage ceriticate. What in the blue blazes is that? I know what a notarized copy is! How did you guys handle the 'Certified' copy?

Thanks and bless-ed love to all ...as usual!! P.S.- Good work Morant Girl...you look WONDERFUL!! And Kimmy...would those be 'your' legs??? :whistle:

Gill

You need to go down to city hall or mail off for it from them.....Yes, the raised seal copy. I called city hall and the gal told me how much it was. I mailed them off a check and a self-addressed stamped envelope and they mailed it to me within a couple of days. It must come from the issuing agency, Gill.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gill - I love..and I do mean LOVE pizza. But I don't think I would try it with salt fish. :no:

Honestly Chica,

It wasn't so bad...I just think it would be better without the chesse. :lol:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi everyone! Just popping in to say hey while I'm on lunch break.

Speaking of SOs reaction to the weather..Remember when I told ya'll this summer he didn't want air on. Well now it's HEAT. We are still using space heaters in the rooms we sit in..If I get up and leave the room he will turn it off along with my eletric blanket. Wa di rass mi fe do wi mi husband!! Love is patient...ray ray ray..Wakey

I'm going to read a few pages to catch up

LMFAO :rofl::rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Morning Family,

Hope all is well with you!! NY is FREEZING today!! We had our first flurries for the season and Ken FREAKED-OUT!! :blink: You would have thought there was a blizzard outside! LOL :lol: I woke up to "RASSSSSCLAAAT...HIT A SNOW HOUTSIDE!!!!" POOR BABY...HE AIN'T SEEN nothing YET!! ;)

OK, AOS question...the guide says CERTIFIED copy of our marriage ceriticate. What in the blue blazes is that? I know what a notarized copy is! How did you guys handle the 'Certified' copy?

Thanks and bless-ed love to all ...as usual!! P.S.- Good work Morant Girl...you look WONDERFUL!! And Kimmy...would those be 'your' legs??? :whistle:

Gill

Hey Gilli...

Ray was outside last night acting like he was smoking and blowing smoke from his mouth. LMAO He was amazed.

I think you can just send in your copy that they give you with the raised seal. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

If it's that thing they give you at the wedding, then, no.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I understand wakey!! Who give you the WAKEY nickname? Hotlegs?

I have the heater on 68 and use a space heater in the room. I can't hang out inthe basement without wearing a full sweatsuit.

I think it was Hotlegs who gave me my nickname. I love it..added it to a couple of email accounts and whatnot. :star:

tonight the temp in ga is going down to 20..I'm can't wait to see what hubby does tonight.. I bet he will be begging for the heat :rofl:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
Gilliiiiii...Sunray is correct..di one straight from di government :)

yes G..dem be my legz :) ok..can u please tell di saltfish story ... :rofl:

kk, dillon how oonuh so quiet..

Jake u feeling any better ?

LAWD Kimmy!!!

Ok, so last week Ken made some cook-up saltfish, with onions, tomato, red pepper and turkey bacon for dinner. Cool...YUMMY right? So, I had one of my sons friends over on a playdate and this likkle bwoy only eats Pizza. So, I ordered Pizza for the boys and we would eat the saltfish...again cool! So Missa Young nyam hoff his dinner and is still hungry. I say "Have a leftover slice of pizza." Ken says..."Dat Pizza sittin' is not a real meal...dem deh tings is too lite fuh my stomach. SO... he proceeds to take a slice of pizza and piles saltfish pon top of eat...AND EATS IT!!! And says "NOW DAT'S A PIZZA!!!" My kids are gagging at this point and I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe. Ken goes on to seh "We should open a Pizzeria inna Yard wid dis pon deh menu...hit wouldda SELLOFF!!! Try it Baby Girl! " So, I took a bite and...it wasn't so bad!!

I KNOW...WE ARE A HOT DYAM MESS!

Gill

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I am still rollin.....and gagging..ahahaaaaa..not a fan of Pizza..gimme some cheesy bread :yes:

I understand wakey!! Who give you the WAKEY nickname? Hotlegs?

:rofl::rofl:KK.....

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Hotlegs...I have to stroll down really quick with your legs showing...don't want my co workers to think I'm on a bad website.

Bwoy...

hahahaa..ok thats complaint # 2..heheeee :unsure: sorry guys..mek mi enjoy it likkle longer..if Sus or Yaads can come wid wan pg13 one mi wi change it :)

Wakey,

Tell hubby to move up north an him wi si :)

Timeline
Does drinking lemon water help you lose weight?

so dem seh/..cause di lime suppose to cut the fat absorption or something..or maybe cause it allows some ppl to drink more water which increases hydration and hence lose weight...i think the later makes sense

Timeline
hey morning all

so i have approx. 3 weeks to go b4 my interview and somehow it seems like forever. i guess i am just restless and can't wait for it to be over. i mean after waiting 9 months i guess the date can't come too soon.

jakeswife.

:blush::crying:

I know it seems to be taking forever..but you are so close!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

'kkholiday2006' Hotlegs...I have to stroll down really quick with your legs showing...don't want my co workers to think I'm on a bad website.

Bwoy...

hahahaa..ok thats complaint # 2..heheeee :unsure: sorry guys..mek mi enjoy it likkle longer..if Sus or Yaads can come wid wan pg13 one mi wi change it :)

Wakey,

Tell hubby to move up north an him wi si :)

KK that's what I'm doing too. OMG that is funny

That's what I told him Gill..he just keeps saying it's cold like the northpole walking through the house with just his marina and shorts on. I keep telling him he is going to get pneumonia.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
Does drinking lemon water help you lose weight?

I have an article at home that has a diet involving drinking lemon water - I was planning to try it over the next few weeks - I'll give you the info when I am home - the feedback shows amazing fast results -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
i feel so down today you guys. i miss my husband and i want a normal life. i am grateful that our love stood the test of time, i am happy that i found this site and all of you wonderful people but i am a little sad that 9 mths of my life was put on hold because of a process that is out of our control.

These past two weeks have been hard on me too. It will make you ever more thankful when the time comes I suppose. The first 10 months or so I felt like my life was on hold too..then I realized (and I think Marlita did too) that our lives were never on hold..that this was our lives. That doesnt make it any easier, does it? haha

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.