SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL, I agree with you, Kimmy - Jakeswife, I don't think I would be sleeping either -

Portland, are you all packed?

I never unpack from my last trip, so I just washed the stuff and transfer what I need into a smaller suitcase, i just got some of those sheet proctectors and a binder so I can organized all this paper when I go down Thursday..

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies went on a site called SKYAUCTION.COM bidded for a room in Negril hotel called SUNSET just been renovated states been closed for awhile for this. My bid won at $38.00 anight. Total cost for three days 114 plus 100 in taxes.

Breakfast included, now bidding on Airfare :reading: . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME IN JANUARY NEVER BEEN TO NEGRIL.

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ladies went on a site called SKYAUCTION.COM bidded for a room in Negril hotel called SUNSET just been renovated states been closed for awhile for this. My bid won at $38.00 anight. Total cost for three days 114 plus 100 in taxes.

Breakfast included, now bidding on Airfare :reading: . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME IN JANUARY NEVER BEEN TO NEGRIL.

Morant watch those airfare bids carefully - lots of them have added fees on it -

Sunset is near the roundabout in town, not on the beach - Someone I know stayed there, they liked it - I will search for their picture thread, BRB

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Hey Sunray..(mi no know if mi a favorite but mi a seh hello same way) :hehe:

Hotlegs, you know your one of them. :blush:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
i feel so down today you guys. i miss my husband and i want a normal life. i am grateful that our love stood the test of time, i am happy that i found this site and all of you wonderful people but i am a little sad that 9 mths of my life was put on hold because of a process that is out of our control.

Sorry to hear you feel down - I know the feeling of your life being put on hold due to things out of your control - I just had this conversation with my friend today, and she pointed me to a different train of thought - That although it's been on hold, it's given me time to accomplish things and establish stuff before DJ gets here so that I can free myself up to focus on building my family.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey. well. we wake up to about 3 inches of snow and a 2 hour delay at school. I live about 45 minutes away so I decide to go in a little early to do some work...well.... im over halfway there and its pouring snow still..and totally overcast...and.. my friend calls me to tell me our delay changed to a closing....

so... now I am HOME!!!!!!!!!!1

Wow lucky you! Enjoy your day at home! :D

Timeline
JG I found another smilie for you"

MoneyInsideFoolOutside.gif

Ah ha....................Nice one :devil: !

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey Yardie Family!! :D

Back from Disney around 2 am this morning so we are exhausted but had a good time. Some beautiful weather in FL!!

I missed ya'll! What good stuff did I miss?????

Welcome back Island! Glad you had a good time at Disney :D

Timeline
I never unpack from my last trip, so I just washed the stuff and transfer what I need into a smaller suitcase, i just got some of those sheet proctectors and a binder so I can organized all this paper when I go down Thursday..

LOL - I do the same with my clothes - I wash and repack!

Timeline
Yaads yuh fascinated wid butterflies ?

Mi like dem yes :yes: Nice an calming

JG I found another smilie for you"

MoneyInsideFoolOutside.gif

BOAL! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i feel so down today you guys. i miss my husband and i want a normal life. i am grateful that our love stood the test of time, i am happy that i found this site and all of you wonderful people but i am a little sad that 9 mths of my life was put on hold because of a process that is out of our control.

It is a difficult process. I hope it will all be over for you soon (L)

Timeline
Hey Sunny :luv: How are things going with you guys?

Hey girlie,

Things are going great so far, but money is sooooooo freakin tight. :unsure::wacko::unsure:

ROC

Timeline

Welcome back Island.... Missed you girl!

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.