SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Have ya'll seen this video of Beyonce on SNL?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TegjiG2mrzI

I love it - Justin is almost as good as she is!

That was too funny! I love that song though....makes me wanna go dance in my skeveeies.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Does anyone know...when my SO gets his visa do the give him the "mysterious brown envelope" I keep reading about in the POE reviews? I thought they would give him that at the embassy

No they keep it an all that is in it.

oops sorry, I thought you meant does he keep it at POE. He gets it from airpak, and the POE takes it and keeps it.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Timeline
Michele!!! (L) How are you doing love? I sure have missed you! How is the family?

Hey J (L) (L) (L) (L) ;) I'm fine. I just returned from my European tour a couple of weeks ago and am trying to get back in the swing of things. You know I can't stay away for too long. How are you and hubby doing?

:reading: ...

Edited by Jamaica to CT

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Fi real YARDS...don't even mention it. My mom and I saw fluries in Frederick, Maryland yesterday.

JAH'love poor thing $1700 a wah u mash up so fi di car

1luv; I'm going to look and tell you. Soon come.

I didnt know it was mash up this one of them mash ups u cant see but they can meaning hope they not rippin me off hehehe. Well i need service, brakes, allignment, some kinda fuel injection flush due to carbon buildup, 2 new engine motor mounts dem mash up, said due to pot holes maybe n jerzee got hella potholes more like sink holes, craters or something oh and lastly i need oil change. But the car has been good to me all i ever do is oil changes n buy tires cus i bust them on the regular. Then when i first got the car there was a recall on the transmission, mine actually went up n they fixed that for free.

Jalove that sound kind of high. I don't know what kind of car you have but an alignment should be about $80 or less dollars. Oil change about $20. Brakes about $200 I guess but mine are $40 plus parts so about $60 motor mounts don't cost that much depending on car should be less than $50 each. Fuel injection cleaning should be $100 or less where they getting all these charges. i am telling you what I have paid on all my cars in various states maybe u should check a couple other machanics or have your dad take it to the place they like to rip off women.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
Wow JALove :blink: That is a lot of work to be done. Have you shopped around and got a 2nd opinion?

I think most Acura Dealerships will be the same price. I only take my car to the dealership, except for tires.

oh u have a acura? scratch my previous post on this subject. Luxery car owners have to pay luxery prices :whistle: lol does your oil change cost $100?

William Arthur Ward

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Does anyone know...when my SO gets his visa do the give him the "mysterious brown envelope" I keep reading about in the POE reviews? I thought they would give him that at the embassy

No they keep it an all that is in it.

oops sorry, I thought you meant does he keep it at POE. He gets it from airpak, and the POE takes it and keeps it.

Ok thanks. Thats what i thought. We left the embassy so fast though in a euphoric haze...I was afraid we might have missed something...

Timeline

Well I'm glad that you all didn't chat up 20 pages today. I was actually able to catch up after not logging on all day. Spent my entire day sitting in court waiting for my name to be called. Anyway finally got called at about 2:30pm only been waiting since 9am. Am I the only one who thinks the US justice system is a joke? Had to sit in the hallway all day just so my twin's father could be ordered to pay a stinking $285 a month child support! Needless to say I am vexed!!!! So glad my grandmother taught me to trust God and not man. I was seriously contemplating getting a contempt of court today for going off on the judge. This has been going on for over 19 months! I waited all this time for this?! I'm so glad that I know that we all reap what we sow. I don't even care anymore just want this nightmare to be over.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
Good Morning All, Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.... I got my hair braided yesterday and now in order to turn my head I have to turn my whole body!

:lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow! Seems like I've been away forever. :unsure: What's new?

Congrats Yaads on the TEN YEAR GC..... That's awesome. Who's next. We got Ray's SS Card in the mail today and went out to get our rings. I'm broke so my secret santa needs to just send me some money. lol I think we're getting married on 12-12-08. Going to the Courthouse so that we can save money for furniture and stuff.

Lita, girl I understand you feeling about finances... Lawd!

Miss you guy's.

Congrats Acrow!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Marlita........Please check in and tell me those fires are nowhere near your house.

Be safe.

Those fires are scary. I hope everyone in CA is ok - Lita, Sonny, Jonesie...

Where is Sonny BTW :unsure:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Michele!!! (L) How are you doing love? I sure have missed you! How is the family?

Hey J (L) (L) (L) (L) ;) I'm fine. I just returned from my European tour a couple of weeks ago and am trying to get back in the swing of things. You know I can't stay away for too long. How are you and hubby doing?

:reading: ...

Hey Michele. Hope you had a nice trip.

hEY LADIES BETTER LATE THEN NEVER HERE ARE THE BEFORE AND AFTER MORE TO COME OFF IN THE NEXT TREE TO FOUR MONTHS :dance: .

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.