Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just stopping in to say hello. I am off to a meeting where I have to be the presenter!!! Uggggg I hate those kind of meetings.

Hope you are all having a great day.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DATS WAH MI A SEH YAADS

OK..LAWNS

SUS..I'M THINKING IT HAS TO DO SOMETHING WITH CUSTODY/CHILD SUPPORT? I GIVE UP TOO

That's the point I had gotten to when I asked - I am hoping that it has something to do with DJ's divorce and a final order - But there wouldn't be custody or child support mentioned in that - Damm common last names!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Fi real YARDS...don't even mention it. My mom and I saw fluries in Frederick, Maryland yesterday.

JAH'love poor thing $1700 a wah u mash up so fi di car

1luv; I'm going to look and tell you. Soon come.

I didnt know it was mash up this one of them mash ups u cant see but they can meaning hope they not rippin me off hehehe. Well i need service, brakes, allignment, some kinda fuel injection flush due to carbon buildup, 2 new engine motor mounts dem mash up, said due to pot holes maybe n jerzee got hella potholes more like sink holes, craters or something oh and lastly i need oil change. But the car has been good to me all i ever do is oil changes n buy tires cus i bust them on the regular. Then when i first got the car there was a recall on the transmission, mine actually went up n they fixed that for free.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

after reading the duppy article im actually scared to watch the video now...LOL

cause im a big chicken shyt and dont want to be asleep with the lights on tonight.

anyone else watch it, was it scary??

Timeline

Can anyone tell me why in the hell the nerve in my eye keeps jumping??? got me feeling like im winking at people all day... so freaking annoying.

Okay another stoopid co worker moment in the office today...every year my office goes all out for the holidays with an elaborate agency dinner where we get the day off but must attend this dinner, we get bonuses and everyone gets drunk, we also do secret santa, holiday gift auctions to raise money for our clients, and door decorating. So when we get to the door decoration im sitting and talking to my office mate about how we should theme our door this year, so then the one office ahole who i fight with on the regular says maybe you should do an obama claus door complete with a tree,,, im like dude, go away, he said get the other 3 or 4 black people in the building and you guys can work on it together......

( sighing) somedays i wonder how i manage to retain my employment,,,, mind you this is the guy i fought with this summer who threw something at me...

( whistling) talking to my self i see...

Next question, can someone give me the link to puppy cam?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Can anyone tell me why in the hell the nerve in my eye keeps jumping??? got me feeling like im winking at people all day... so freaking annoying.

Do you have eye allergies? I have been having some major allergy stuff this past week and my eyes have been twitching a lot. That could be it. Do you use eye drops?

Puppy Cam: http://cdn1.ustream.tv/swf/4/viewer.45.swf?cid=317016

The duppy video is only 5 seconds long and it isn't scary at all...mind you I don't have sound so I can't hear anything...maybe that is scary but the image itself...not so much.

Edited by Yaads

Timeline

could be lack of potassium

eat a banana

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Okay another stoopid co worker moment in the office today...every year my office goes all out for the holidays with an elaborate agency dinner where we get the day off but must attend this dinner, we get bonuses and everyone gets drunk, we also do secret santa, holiday gift auctions to raise money for our clients, and door decorating. So when we get to the door decoration im sitting and talking to my office mate about how we should theme our door this year, so then the one office ahole who i fight with on the regular says maybe you should do an obama claus door complete with a tree,,, im like dude, go away, he said get the other 3 or 4 black people in the building and you guys can work on it together......

( sighing) somedays i wonder how i manage to retain my employment,,,, mind you this is the guy i fought with this summer who threw something at me...

( whistling) talking to my self i see...

Next question, can someone give me the link to puppy cam?

STRESS. I get it from time to time too. Just saw in Cosmo last month something about it related to stress.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.