SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy I saw your pregnant pictures He!! I would like to be your size THEN!!!!! I have 70lbs to go. Looking on the brite side I had 120LBs to lose number is getting smaller :dancing: .

:lol: i hear yah but ..u know when u were one size then all of a sudden ur not..freaks me out u know...i hate grabbing the skin around my belly :)

At least it's skin around your belly and not a belly of skin :blush: .

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bonk:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy I saw your pregnant pictures He!! I would like to be your size THEN!!!!! I have 70lbs to go. Looking on the brite side I had 120LBs to lose number is getting smaller :dancing: .

:lol: i hear yah but ..u know when u were one size then all of a sudden ur not..freaks me out u know...i hate grabbing the skin around my belly :)

LMAO Morant - You are cracking me up today. I was a fat kid - I lost 100 lbs about 15 years ago, and plus or minus a few, have kept it off - Congrats on what you have done so far, and keep it up!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

Girl u wrong for dat :rofl:

at least you don't have your child asking you if you have 2 bellies :unsure:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

LMAO Morant - You are cracking me up today. I was a fat kid - I lost 100 lbs about 15 years ago, and plus or minus a few, have kept it off - Congrats on what you have done so far, and keep it up!

Girl the truth is sometimes funny!!!! I cry at the Gym nightly!!!! I tell my trainer to remember I am a fat girl in fleece pant, not a skinny girl in spandex and when i say i can't breath please believe me :rofl::angry: .

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mine just lifts my shirt and squeezes the 2nd belly :unsure:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Girl I was looking at tummy tucks the other day (saw one lady they didn't even have to black out her pum pum because u couldn't see it. due tp the bell skin) I laughed and asked when did the sneak a picture of me :rofl: .

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

When I get home tonite I am going to post some before and after pictures!!!! When i lose 50 more i'll post again. I need to be on the biggest loser show. My trainer thinks he is!!!!!

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Mine just lifts my shirt and squeezes the 2nd belly :unsure:

Sol my grandson does this all the time(like he has to remind me it's there.)

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Found this in another FORUM :rofl:

QUOTE(caybee @ Nov 13 2008, 04:00 PM)

My husband and I double-check each other (hair, clothes, smell too, especially if we've been exercising) -- just a courtesy to each other, you know? You can't always tell what you smell like.

I have a vision in my head, as you stuff your underarm in your husbands nose and say "what do you think baby". Then he topples backwards onto the floor. I think that would be a strong sign to put on deoderant, don't you?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My husband and I double-check each other (hair, clothes, smell too, especially if we've been exercising) -- just a courtesy to each other, you know? You can't always tell what you smell like.

I have a vision in my head, as you stuff your underarm in your husbands nose and say "what do you think baby". Then he topples backwards onto the floor. I think that would be a strong sign to put on deoderant, don't you?

Lol, when I am in JA I don't really like lotioning cause I think it makes me sweat more, so I usually don't but when we go out Anthony would look at me and be like babe did you lotion? I am like aaah why does it look like or did or didn't? So he makes it a point against my will to lotion me before we leave the house! I guess that's his way of telling me I am ashy as hell!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Lol, when I am in JA I don't really like lotioning cause I think it makes me sweat more, so I usually don't but when we go out Anthony would look at me and be like babe did you lotion? I am like aaah why does it look like or did or didn't? So he makes it a point against my will to lotion me before we leave the house! I guess that's his way of telling me I am ashy as hell!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::wow:

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

At least your SO don't tell you it sound like TUNDAH a crack when u sleep or drunk a draw AIR BRAKES. He says I snore too loud :angry:

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl:

At least your SO don't tell you it sound like TUNDAH a crack when u sleep or drunk a draw AIR BRAKES. He says I snore too loud :angry:

:rofl: that is too funny!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Honey,

My friends and I at work watch this video on a daily basis. He is getting down and dances better then Beyonce, he needs to be one of her dancers for real.

OMG that video is toooooo funny and I couldn't even watch it with the sound :rofl: Boy he can dance!

Girl the truth is sometimes funny!!!! I cry at the Gym nightly!!!! I tell my trainer to remember I am a fat girl in fleece pant, not a skinny girl in spandex and when i say i can't breath please believe me :rofl::angry: .

:rofl:

So is that mainly how you lost the weight? With a trainer at the gym or did you diet as well?

I need to lose weight...I am such an emotional eater :crying:

That bad? Really? :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.