SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
even without a ssn?

Yes, even without an SSN - You are giving them permission to use your credit.

great!

I will do that!

one thing is for sure though.. when he comes NO CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD at first.. shew. he has NO CONCEPT

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that hard to do?

No u can do it before he comes. Just call credit card company tell the u want to add your husband. They send the card in a few days. they want u to spend more money :devil: .

even without a ssn?

Yes they didn't ask for it he was and authorizes user on mine, it had the same number and everything but his name was on it.

SORRY already answered.

Edited by morantbaygirl

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I had to use my SS# when I was an authorized user to. How can you build credit without using your social?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Timeline

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anyone have any issues with their SO getting credit with their SSN?? Chris tried sign up for moneygram online n that dum site even gave him trouble. When he called they said they couldnt find any info in respect to his SSN and same with his job, they had issues. Whats the easiest way to start building credit??

Can you link him to one of your credit cards? Or put a utility bill in his name, get a secured credit card, something - They aren't finding any info because no one has made any report on him yet - That's actually not a bad thing, lol

i got a small card with kohls maybe add him to that good idea

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

CAPITAL ONE...I know some people don't like them, but my friends that have moved here from Jamaica and other countries said they had no problems getting a card from them once they started working.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
CAPITAL ONE...I know some people don't like them, but my friends that have moved here from Jamaica and other countries said they had no problems getting a card from them once they started working.

Just pay them ONTIME because they have very high interest rates and late fees if your one day late.

Lawns, Have you heard of Georgetown cupcakes? The sisters that own it were on Martha Stewart. They turned a very small house into a bakery and my supervisor went last week.

http://www.georgetowncupcake.com/home.html

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just pay them ONTIME because they have very high interest rates and late fees if your one day late.

Lawns, Have you heard of Georgetown cupcakes? The sisters that own it were on Martha Stewart. They turned a very small house into a bakery and my supervisor went last week.

:crying::crying: girl why r u doin this to me!!! i want the one with the coconut on top....hey i lost 36 lbs since giving birth how is that possible i know i was a bit sickly but dang...im ready for new wardrobe shopping. I am now below my normal weight for the past 3 years, im quite extatic.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

:crying::crying: girl why r u doin this to me!!! i want the one with the coconut on top....hey i lost 36 lbs since giving birth how is that possible i know i was a bit sickly but dang...im ready for new wardrobe shopping. I am now below my normal weight for the past 3 years, im quite extatic.

Jah'love I only gained 3lbs when I was pregnant because of severe morning sickness for 9 months...after I had my son, I lost 40lbs like it was nothing.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Ladies, wha gwaan

just thought i would pop in for a few, i know if i get to chatting i wont get to packing, but i did finish the bathroom now im gonna tackle my room :crying:

i swear i dont want to get rid of any of my clothes for this move but right now at this point and time i would like to burn all of them, just too many to deal with. Im a shopaholic

Timeline

Hey Honey...

I wish I was there to help you girl. I know how it is to have to pack up your house and move. Then you have to unpack. Lawd!!!! I feel for you.

I'm sorry Jalove... lol If I lost 36 pounds I wouldn't be thinking about a cupcake.

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.