~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Goodmorning All!!!

Quick questions to those whose SO received there visa...does Airpak deliver in your SO district or do they have specific locations where you have to meet them...like my hubby lives in Middle Quarters, St. Elizabeth...will they deliver it somewhere in Middle Quarters or would he have to go to like Montego Bay somewhere since that is one of Airpak location where they would deliver???....Just wanted to get an idea cause hubby said if they don't deliver in his district he would just stay at his sister's apartment in Portmore until he gets his visa (praying everything goes smoothly at his interveiw) and just pick it up in Kingston since Montego Bay is like a 3 hour drive from his house...

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Goodmorning All!!!

Quick questions to those whose SO received there visa...does Airpak deliver in your SO district or do they have specific locations where you have to meet them...like my hubby lives in Middle Quarters, St. Elizabeth...will they deliver it somewhere in Middle Quarters or would he have to go to like Montego Bay somewhere since that is one of Airpak location where they would deliver???....Just wanted to get an idea cause hubby said if they don't deliver in his district he would just stay at his sister's apartment in Portmore until he gets his visa (praying everything goes smoothly at his interveiw) and just pick it up in Kingston since Montego Bay is like a 3 hour drive from his house...

I know Ray lives in St. Ann's Bay (Ocho Rios) and that's they sent the visa to the nearest AIRPAK Office to him which was actually in St. Ann. You can contact Airpak in Kingston 876-923-0371 and ask them Jgay. I found the number online.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anybody ever do Night Auditor work for a hotel before or know anyone who has? Just wondering what kind of work it would be.

I did Yaads. You just run reports about the rooms and money brought in etc. It is easy I used to do my work within 2 hours and sleep the rest of the time. :whistle:

:lol: Thanks for the info. I was wondering about that...from what I have read it doesn't seem like there is really that much work to do - more like holding down the fort. Thanks :D

Timeline
Good morning ladies. I know it is early, but I am about to leave for my trip to new York. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers that I will get there and return home safely.

Many prayers for a safe trip. Enjoy yourself :luv:

Filed: Timeline

Portland guh ansah u PM

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Then I asked her if she wanted the address to the cemetery so that she could send bills to my Dad and try to get paid - If she managed to reach him, to tell him we all said hi - She was speechless.

I went to Lord and Taylor's for a benefit night last night that had a 30% discount off of all, even colognes - I have a new favorite men's cologne - Calvin Klein Euphoria. I bought a gift set for DJ - And the sales girl gave me about 40 different samples too!

:rofl: OMG I am laughing so hard over here :rofl: You go Sus!

Great deal on the cologne! I am sure DJ will love it.

Filed: Timeline
Then I asked her if she wanted the address to the cemetery so that she could send bills to my Dad and try to get paid - If she managed to reach him, to tell him we all said hi - She was speechless.

I went to Lord and Taylor's for a benefit night last night that had a 30% discount off of all, even colognes - I have a new favorite men's cologne - Calvin Klein Euphoria. I bought a gift set for DJ - And the sales girl gave me about 40 different samples too!

Sus, I would have done thie same thing. When I would get telemarketing calls I would put the phone in front of the speakers and blast some calypso (no more calls).

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know Ray lives in St. Ann's Bay (Ocho Rios) and that's they sent the visa to the nearest AIRPAK Office to him which was actually in St. Ann. You can contact Airpak in Kingston 876-923-0371 and ask them Jgay. I found the number online.

Oh ok...so your SO only could pick it up at the Airpak office...well there isn't any in St. Elizabeth...the closest one to him is in Mandeville...which is not to far from my hubby is so he probably just go there....thanks a million.... :thumbs:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus, I would have done thie same thing. When I would get telemarketing calls I would put the phone in front of the speakers and blast some calypso (no more calls).

That is hilarious :rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sunny, did you set a wedding date yet?

I'm thinking December 12th, but I'm we'll probably just go to the JP and do it. We have so many others things going on and we want to go back to Jamaica next year, so we figured that would be best.

Oh ok...so your SO only could pick it up at the Airpak office...well there isn't any in St. Elizabeth...the closest one to him is in Mandeville...which is not to far from my hubby is so he probably just go there....thanks a million.... :thumbs:

Yep, you can only pick it up at an AIRPAK office.

Hello all!!! I'm so glad it's Friday.

Oh yeah..Anniversary is next Wednesday!!! One whole year..not that I'm counting.:innocent:

Wow KK and see now you can put on your sexy ling-er-ie. LOL Congrats!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.