SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Luv..we send money every 2 wks..other wise she is gonna claim she spent it all and call before the next round..and of course him nah go put no limit pon him girls..if him no send nuttin dem no ave nuttin..sooo sad

So sad fi true :blush:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So i was just outside with hubby..his phone rings (babymodda) me..wah she want while he's on the phone :) him..mi no know yet Kimmy :lol: him..start laughing....me..wah dis..oonuh a big fren now??/ :angry: him..no, mi tell har she no call unless she want something and last time when she call fi no reason mi ask har if it a rain..and gues wah it is raining..dat woman don't call till payday..like she know how him money a mek or she a help him mek it...sh eno affi call fi get the girls money...pisses me off that she does all the freakin time...oonuh blame mi

Ha.....MIL called today. One daughter went to hospital and stayed overnight with flu symptoms. Oldest daughter is moving back to JA with her 2, soon to be 3 kids. Guess what tomorrow is?????????

is there a full moon somewhere??? shyt

OOO OOO I KNOW...PAYDAY !!!! TO RASSS

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JaLove it wasn't U in Jamaica the sizes run a he!! of alot smaller. I got stuck there one year , suitcases went to Alanta but I didn't plane left me. Went to Downtown Montego Bay bought 2XX look like I but panties for KOMORA :rofl: .

let me tell ya one day i was lookin at the belts the women downtown were sellin, the ladies sittin outside the stores sittin on the ground. We had just come out of Love jewelers or somethin and i wanted this pink belt. I attempted to try it on girl i could not close it stretch it or even begin to find a way to add a new loop loop. I ask for bigger size they said dont have. So I go get in the car, then they start laughin at me and immitating me trying to put the belt on n close the loop. :crying: ohhh my lil feelings was hurt n i felt embarrassed but then i was bout to cuss dem n tell them a thing or two bout dey belt but didnt

I haven't tried on clothes in JA - But shopping in Barbados one time, my friend and I were dying - I am 5'10" - all thin leg and little butt - She's 5'2" - I could barely get my legs into the legs of the jeans, and when I did - I had a big sag in my butt and about 6 inches of extra material in the length - She couldn't even get them over her hips! :rofl:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
So i was just outside with hubby..his phone rings (babymodda) me..wah she want while he's on the phone :) him..mi no know yet Kimmy :lol: him..start laughing....me..wah dis..oonuh a big fren now??/ :angry: him..no, mi tell har she no call unless she want something and last time when she call fi no reason mi ask har if it a rain..and gues wah it is raining..dat woman don't call till payday..like she know how him money a mek or she a help him mek it...sh eno affi call fi get the girls money...pisses me off that she does all the freakin time...oonuh blame mi

nope. something has to stop

I dont play. you dont play.

not sure what can be done but youd better be sure I would make sure something is....

trust mi no worried bout someting being THERE between dem..it is quite annoying..she fi call when/if something wrong or his girls want to talk to him..u nah wuk and credit no cheap...is like she lay wait him starting thursday..it used to start from wednesday..

I swear they have dates circled on the calendar. I can't seem to even get it through their heads that we get paid every OTHER week.....not every freakin' friday.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Ha.....MIL called today. One daughter went to hospital and stayed overnight with flu symptoms. Oldest daughter is moving back to JA with her 2, soon to be 3 kids. Guess what tomorrow is?????????

I never ever ever send money when people request. i used to just say "cant sorry"

but now I start lisitng all the things i have to pay :lol:

nope. something has to stop

I dont play. you dont play.

not sure what can be done but youd better be sure I would make sure something is....

trust mi no worried bout someting being THERE between dem..it is quite annoying..she fi call when/if something wrong or his girls want to talk to him..u nah wuk and credit no cheap...is like she lay wait him starting thursday..it used to start from wednesday..

I swear they have dates circled on the calendar. I can't seem to even get it through their heads that we get paid every OTHER week.....not every freakin' friday.

:wacko:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

PAYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dis mus be baby modda week den. :blink: chris finally tells his he is married n new baby...she spew ten thousand questions in two min one of them bein WHAT I LOOK LIKE :blink: she up there wantin to know my friggin complexion.... what will this news do for her???? help me understand....den ask if Sanaa look like his two girls...

but wah di rass...one next mad ooman..wah u look like afi do wid she a u an ar deh wah a tinkin dutty face ooman...cho mi da afi ask if a p**sy she a look fram mi... (sorry ladies) but eadiatness like that boils my blood. wah di rass she wah know wah u look like mi no get eeh

A dat mi wa knuh to!!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Luv..we send money every 2 wks..other wise she is gonna claim she spent it all and call before the next round..and of course him nah go put no limit pon him girls..if him no send nuttin dem no ave nuttin..sooo sad

BUT U KNOW LUV..MI MEK HIM FEEL BAD MORETIME CAUSE A FI HIM FAULT..WHEN DEM DID DEH SHE NEVA DID GOOD FI NUTTIN BUT( ) WUKLISS..AND HIM USED TO WUK OUT HIM LIFE FI PROVIDE..IF HIM NO SEH HELP DEM WID DEM HW SHE NO AVE A CLUE...MI FEEL SORRY FI HAR

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Kimmy, will he file for them later on?

ooo yess..he can't live w/o them it's been hard for him

Think she will let them go? She loses them, she loses the $$$.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

BUT U KNOW LUV..MI MEK HIM FEEL BAD MORETIME CAUSE A FI HIM FAULT..WHEN DEM DID DEH SHE NEVA DID GOOD FI NUTTIN BUT( ) WUKLISS..AND HIM USED TO WUK OUT HIM LIFE FI PROVIDE..IF HIM NO SEH HELP DEM WID DEM HW SHE NO AVE A CLUE...MI FEEL SORRY FI HAR

Girl, I wish I was there to shake off your hand. Ah dem spoil di ooman dem. :angry: We talked abt this same thing on Sunday.

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

This is what I find hard, right now Anthony baby modda only calls him when the baby runs out of someting, mi see him get mad pon har cause she will wait till the last dippa fi tell him. I don't have a house phone and the only phone he will have to use is my cell, until I add a line (I know I can do that right away, but I kinda want her to affi call me). But mi nuh want him send mony ever two weeks, cause that cost $10 everytime you send it. I was thinking every 2 months, him buy all di stuff know so him know how much everything cost. So if he budget and send enough fi last 2months, should she badda him if she run out before then. anu fi him fault if she miss manages the funds! Wa yu do kimmy?

I really wish you luck with that. From my experience, there is no budgeting involved. Nor is there much rhyme or reason to it.

My favorite thing is when they will call and say they are in this great big need.....HTH did you get enough money to buy all that credit to call our phone 15 times a day and leave a message each time?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

dis mus be baby modda week den. :blink: chris finally tells his he is married n new baby...she spew ten thousand questions in two min one of them bein WHAT I LOOK LIKE :blink: she up there wantin to know my friggin complexion.... what will this news do for her???? help me understand....den ask if Sanaa look like his two girls...

but wah di rass...one next mad ooman..wah u look like afi do wid she a u an ar deh wah a tinkin dutty face ooman...cho mi da afi ask if a p**sy she a look fram mi... (sorry ladies) but eadiatness like that boils my blood. wah di rass she wah know wah u look like mi no get eeh

TRE!!! CHAT BETTA. mi head hurts when i read your post. lawd god.

jakeswife

Filed: Timeline

EXACTLY!

PORTLAND...you don't have the non-impiedment form?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

This is what I find hard, right now Anthony baby modda only calls him when the baby runs out of someting, mi see him get mad pon har cause she will wait till the last dippa fi tell him. I don't have a house phone and the only phone he will have to use is my cell, until I add a line (I know I can do that right away, but I kinda want her to affi call me). But mi nuh want him send mony ever two weeks, cause that cost $10 everytime you send it. I was thinking every 2 months, him buy all di stuff know so him know how much everything cost. So if he budget and send enough fi last 2months, should she badda him if she run out before then. anu fi him fault if she miss manages the funds! Wa yu do kimmy?

no way... have you ever met a jamaican that can deal with money that has to be portioned out? I have not!

how about buy things at superplus online and then send cash rarely or something?

That is one way we have kept our sanity.

You can get diapers at SuperPlus too.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

HE'S A TUFF COOKIE WITH HIS GIRLS...SHE PROBABLY CAN'T WAIT TO BE FREE AS A BIRD..AND THEN SHE WILL BE WAITING FOR THE GIRLS TO TURN OF AGE FOR THEM TO FILE FOR HER..THATS HOW WUKLISS SHE IS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.