Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So i was just outside with hubby..his phone rings (babymodda) me..wah she want while he's on the phone :) him..mi no know yet Kimmy :lol: him..start laughing....me..wah dis..oonuh a big fren now??/ :angry: him..no, mi tell har she no call unless she want something and last time when she call fi no reason mi ask har if it a rain..and gues wah it is raining..dat woman don't call till payday..like she know how him money a mek or she a help him mek it...sh eno affi call fi get the girls money...pisses me off that she does all the freakin time...oonuh blame mi

Wait I dont get it. Aint that the only time she supposed to call? You wouldnt want her calling to chat him up right? So all she should have to call about is her child support. Am I right or did i miss something?

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Timeline
So i was just outside with hubby..his phone rings (babymodda) me..wah she want while he's on the phone :) him..mi no know yet Kimmy :lol: him..start laughing....me..wah dis..oonuh a big fren now??/ :angry: him..no, mi tell har she no call unless she want something and last time when she call fi no reason mi ask har if it a rain..and gues wah it is raining..dat woman don't call till payday..like she know how him money a mek or she a help him mek it...sh eno affi call fi get the girls money...pisses me off that she does all the freakin time...oonuh blame mi

Kimmy;

Like u no know seh dem can smell money

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

if she doesn't have to call to get the money, what she call for?

Timeline

dis wha mi a seh.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
so any news on the interviewees?

sHAUNsgal came back..she got a blue slip for her I134

Why she get a blue slip? she didnt have or something was wrong with it? Cause I didn't fill out all that stuff about the life insurance, and things that I didn't have.

dis wha mi a seh.

If seh knuw sa him a go send di money seh shouldn't a call unless sumthing wrong..

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

nope. something has to stop

I dont play. you dont play.

not sure what can be done but youd better be sure I would make sure something is....

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Why she get a blue slip? she didnt have or something was wrong with it? Cause I didn't fill out all that stuff about the life insurance, and things that I didn't have.

dis wha mi a seh.

If seh knuw sa him a go send di money seh shouldn't a call unless sumthing wrong..

Portland don't start stressing. She didn't fill out the I-134 the affidavit of support. Did you complete yours? Do you have everything that you need for the interview? Girl, if you don't know is the time to start asking questions.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Wait I dont get it. Aint that the only time she supposed to call? You wouldnt want her calling to chat him up right? So all she should have to call about is her child support. Am I right or did i miss something?

I just wouldnt want her to call at all :lol:

I would say "he will call to talk to the pickeny regularly adn send money when its scheduled"

otherwise me nah hav no business fi oou

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

dis wha mi a seh.

Portland don't start stressing. She didn't fill out the I-134 the affidavit of support. Did you complete yours? Do you have everything that you need for the interview? Girl, if you don't know is the time to start asking questions.

I mailed everyting a ready, him have it, so if him want last it a fi him busnis! even have it notorized, but mi a go bring all a mi back copy them and try organized when mi go down. Sombody di sa you need more than one cope of I-156 and I157, a tru?

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Timeline

EXACTLY MI POINT GIRLS...MI HUSBAND TAKES MOST THINGS FOR FACE VALUE...HIM DONE SET HIS KIDS MONEY TO THE SIDE FI SEND..SHE JUST FEELS SHE AFFI "SECURE" HERS/THE GIRLS. I REALLY BELIEVE SHE STILL HASN'T REALLT GRASP THAT HE IS MARRIED..MI NO AVE NUTTIN GAINST HAR..BUT SOMETIMES SHE JUST NO GET..NOT THE BRIGHTEST BULB

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

dis wha mi a seh.

I mailed everyting a ready, him have it, so if him want last it a fi him busnis! even have it notorized, but mi a go bring all a mi back copy them and try organized when mi go down. Sombody di sa you need more than one cope of I-156 and I157, a tru?

Yes, you need it in duplicate. They have an attidude if you don't.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Kimmy, that is why I am glad that my husbands daughter is coming in the next couple of weeks cause she (baby mama) nuh have nuttin more fi get :angry:

GIRL..SHE NO WORK..how do u survive..buy ur necessities as a woman..dyam wukliss

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

This is my check list, I mailed everythin on 10/11.

-letter from my employer

-2007 tax return

-a couple pay stub, i am going to bring all the recent ones with me.

-my passport/and his

-Naturalization certification

-hotel receipt

-Album of pictures

-airline tickets stubs

-my birth certificate/and his

-letter of intent

-I-156

-I-156k

-I-157

-DS-230 part II

-I-134

and miself

Mi miss anyting?

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.