SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Portland...I used to have the same problem with the head scarf. It would never stay on. I'm going natural now...so I don't tie nothing up..I just go to sleep. Husband is soo happy..he hate the scarf. Now I just have to stop sleep with long pants pajamas...He doesn't like that either. I got to work on my sexy sleeping side. :content:

:rofl: Are we sisters?

Damien bought me some Victoria Secret panties to sleep in :unsure: The secret is - my fat butt can't fit them :wacko: .

I can relate lol one of the first gifts chris gave me when i came to JA was some nightie with undies how bout my whole leg could not fit tru the hole lmao. HEHEHE and the top i didnt even bother i was like hmmm um this will fit over my head at best... hehehe im keepin it tho and hope for a wing and a prayer lol....

:rofl:

Now that I think about it...he never brought me anything sexy to put on. :wacko: But that's alright....I need to wear my pajamas cause it gets cold and he don't like the heat to much.

haha, Evan bought me some undies too, when I went to JA this one time. They did fit, but they shrunk after washing... :blush:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

JG -- Marcel says his wife teaches at SLU. What's that?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

umm..St.Louis University?

Lita..what's Evan's screen name :) tell him to jump in..heheee

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You are correct...come down and collect your prize.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

:rofl::rofl: OMG..I AM OMG..I'M CRYING OVER HERE..OK SO NOW WAH MI GET ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Where is he going in St. Louis? Do you know?

HTH did he get rerouted from Miami all the way to Boston? That is wack!

JG - I don't know, but his wife said he was in such a panic that he started to cry. He was scared and I would have been too. Miami is a big airport. It was some sort of delay then the flight was overbooked and he got bumped. The last time she spoke to him he was boarding a flight from Logan. People were nice enough to let him use their cell phone when they saw how upset he was.

Not sure where in St. Louis they live. Let me ask Marcel.

Miami is one of my favorite airports. I wouldn't have let Andre come through alone though. He was lost with me by his side.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I'm with you Kimmy no tv in the bedroom. I read it kills the romance :devil: I have never had a tv in my room for that reason and I never will.

TV's in the bedroom can kill the romance - but in my case it wasn't the tv :angry:

:rofl::rofl: I'M SORRY I HAD TO PAM...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl::rofl: OMG..I AM OMG..I'M CRYING OVER HERE..OK SO NOW WAH MI GET ?

One years free subscription to....................vj.com

Congratulations!!!!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

St. Louis University. College. I drive by there nearly every day on my way to or from work.

Where they live?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I'm with you Kimmy no tv in the bedroom. I read it kills the romance :devil: I have never had a tv in my room for that reason and I never will.

TV's in the bedroom can kill the romance - but in my case it wasn't the tv :angry:

Pam,

I love your spirit. You inspire me.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

With my husband nothin can kill the romance(people outside the door, tv on , talking on the phone, cooking, when the mood hits the man, he nah care). Sometime this really gets on my nerves but other times :devil: . :rofl: .

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

St. Louis University. College. I drive by there nearly every day on my way to or from work.

Where they live?

Mi no know and im no know. Says it's a short drive from home to where she work (not sure if that helps). You know they never know details.

tep aff a mi name

:rofl::rofl: I'M SORRY I HAD TO PAM...

MOVE OVAH PON DI FLOOR Kimmy...

Sorry Pam, I have to join her :crying::rofl::crying::rofl: I can see the look on your face

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.