NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Portland...I used to have the same problem with the head scarf. It would never stay on. I'm going natural now...so I don't tie nothing up..I just go to sleep. Husband is soo happy..he hate the scarf. Now I just have to stop sleep with long pants pajamas...He doesn't like that either. I got to work on my sexy sleeping side. :content:

hubby is like that too. Dont like me to sleep in pjs just sexy nighties

No use...dem afi come aff. Besides can't sleep with satin it's too cold on my skin.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
When I'm home for an extended period my hair grows a lot. I think it's the climate. I just don't get any hair on my legs. It's weird.

me too! my hair probably grew 3 inches in the two months i was there and for curly hair thats a lot!!

and over the summer I really only had to shave my legs like once a week..maybe not even that often.

I liked it. hahaha

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Portland...I used to have the same problem with the head scarf. It would never stay on. I'm going natural now...so I don't tie nothing up..I just go to sleep. Husband is soo happy..he hate the scarf. Now I just have to stop sleep with long pants pajamas...He doesn't like that either. I got to work on my sexy sleeping side. :content:

hubby is like that too. Dont like me to sleep in pjs just sexy nighties

No use...dem afi come aff. Besides can't sleep with satin it's too cold on my skin.

Him nuh even like mi to sleep inna panty. Him say "mi have it on all day, Mek it breathe nuh!" :whistle:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

SHREW WHY U WRITE LIKE DAT..U CONFUSE MI..MI AFFI GO BACK LIKE 2 TIME FI PUT DI 2 LINES TOGETHER

lawny try silk..(no jokes there)can't sleep in Satin either...by mawnin come di dyam nighti a hang mi...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

When do you think would be a good closing date for signups?

December 1st

I thought about that but then I thought a lot of people might want to do a black Friday thing...?

Kimmy, why do I write like what?

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi cyaan read so much KK..mi affi go print it :)

wah oonuh tink bout dis whole switch to digital next year ?

I think it is BS Kimmy. Why the government care if my tv is not clear! I think it is a plot to make us buy ####### like convertors, cable, and new tvs! :unsure: I smell a conspiracy a foot! :rofl: I guess we will be watching snow at my house I am not buying a new tv! :lol: kids going to love that :devil:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
SHREW WHY U WRITE LIKE DAT..U CONFUSE MI..MI AFFI GO BACK LIKE 2 TIME FI PUT DI 2 LINES TOGETHER

lawny try silk..(no jokes there)can't sleep in Satin either...by mawnin come di dyam nighti a hang mi...

LOL

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

maybe the same reason you write in all CAPS

:rofl:

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawnin Yardies!

:D

Hey Sunray. How tings, How is Ray ?

He's good...Just chillin right now because that's about all he can do. lol Went to apply for his SS Card yesterday. Things are moving along.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

December 1st

I thought about that but then I thought a lot of people might want to do a black Friday thing...?

That's true. So maybe next Friday the 21st so then the names could go out to everyone by the 24th/25th in time for Black Friday the 28th.

Timeline
mi cyaan read so much KK..mi affi go print it :)

wah oonuh tink bout dis whole switch to digital next year ?

I think it is BS Kimmy. Why the government care if my tv is not clear! I think it is a plot to make us buy ####### like convertors, cable, and new tvs! :unsure: I smell a conspiracy a foot! :rofl: I guess we will be watching snow at my house I am not buying a new tv! :lol: kids going to love that :devil:

I have always heard so it can clear up the airwaves (or whatever) for the police and emergency systems because apparently its the same one they use?

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Filed: Timeline

ummmm nevah thought about silk. I hate the feeling of satin on my skin.

1luv...typical yard man...bot mek it beath

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

December 1st

That's true. So maybe next Friday the 21st so then the names could go out to everyone by the 24th/25th in time for Black Friday the 28th.

perfect! its set!

next Friday the 21 :)

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.