SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wanted to share. Now, if the link works don't ya'll laugh to hard.

http://www.makemesuper.com/r.php?i=7_9d955-063619-f-Mom

I laughed so hard I almost piss up miself. That was funny :rofl:

1luv;

tap laugh aftah mi :crying: ...girl did you love my wig...how u think I would look BLOND

it sell off :thumbs:

I love ur skin......FLAWLESS. What do u use?

Water girl...lots of water. It makes my hair grow too (don't know why). I just need to work on my weight. Mi a try get legs like Kimmy, but it no look dat ago appen

Mi drink wata everyday and my skin still sucks! I went to the doctor the other day she game me some pills and the minute they finish my forehead started breaking out! Anthony keep telling me all I need to do is drink cerousi tea (sp) without suga! Mi nu knuw bout that, mi affi put some suga inna it. But my skin didnt turn bad until I moved to the states.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't break out either and water is not my best friend. I'll throw up..gotta put something in it or eat someting with it..ALOE..watch mi drin kdat...mussi mad

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning :D 3 days down 2 more to go. Hope you all have a fantastic Thursday!

me and hubby going to ja in 3 weeks!!! i'm so excited! this will the first time me and hubby goin since he's been here over a year now!

:dance: Have a wonderful safe trip! :dance:

Filed: Timeline

1luv;

tap laugh aftah mi :crying: ...girl did you love my wig...how u think I would look BLOND

Water girl...lots of water. It makes my hair grow too (don't know why). I just need to work on my weight. Mi a try get legs like Kimmy, but it no look dat ago appen

Mi drink wata everyday and my skin still sucks! I went to the doctor the other day she game me some pills and the minute they finish my forehead started breaking out! Anthony keep telling me all I need to do is drink cerousi tea (sp) without suga! Mi nu knuw bout that, mi affi put some suga inna it. But my skin didnt turn bad until I moved to the states.

Hey Portland, that's the other tea I drink all the time CERASE. Other things can break out your skin (what you wash your hair with, how often your wash your hair, if you tie up your hair at night) oeleap a siting we mash up u'r skin. Sometimes it's what you're eating. So, my grannie always say to tek a wash out. That's why she tell mi fi drink nuff watah. My mom is 60 and her skin is beautiful. She says she looks better now than she did when she was in her 20s. People always asking her what she use.

Mi aunti dem ave clear skin tu

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
LOL, 1luv - I thought the same!!

So far this is turning out to be a great day - I finally listened to my voicemail at work - (I am really bad with that, lol) I won a Wii!! They had a contest at the conference I was at!

Also - My paper that I totally procrastinated on - I got a 90!

Wow that is awesome Sus! A Wii and a good grade! :dance:

Timeline
I updated the Christmas List!

see thread below!

When do you think would be a good closing date for signups?

December 1st

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Dat outfit fit yuh well!

Timeline
wah oonuh tink bout dis whole switch to digital next year ?

We have cable that comes with the apt so it won't really affect us. I must admit I haven't really looked into why they are doing it. All I know is I am getting sick and tired of the commercials and tickers at the bottom of the screens telling us about it. Enough already!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl::rofl: I always tell people...strippin' ain't easy. I'm not brave enough to take the pole class yet. I'll stick to the strip tease and lap dancing.

Sjb I haven't even got past the lap dancing. I thought it was going to be all easy until my fat behind got in the class! I was like oh let me take off these d@mn hills I'm getting tired. LOL then all that rolling and mess on the chair! I thought I was going to break my chair I wanted to say can I have a big girl chair? This chair is not sturdy! :rofl:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

1luv;

Hey Portland, that's the other tea I drink all the time CERASE. Other things can break out your skin (what you wash your hair with, how often your wash your hair, if you tie up your hair at night) oeleap a siting we mash up u'r skin. Sometimes it's what you're eating. So, my grannie always say to tek a wash out. That's why she tell mi fi drink nuff watah. My mom is 60 and her skin is beautiful. She says she looks better now than she did when she was in her 20s. People always asking her what she use.

Mi aunti dem ave clear skin tu

I do sleep with a tiehead, just never wake up with it. I also notice that I really only break out on my cheeks and it worse on the side of my face that I sleep on more often. I rarely eat red meat, I eat pretty healthy.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Timeline
mi neva si dat...safe trip girlie..mi cyaan wait fi dat feelin

Me too Kimmy.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Portland...I used to have the same problem with the head scarf. It would never stay on. I'm going natural now...so I don't tie nothing up..I just go to sleep. Husband is soo happy..he hate the scarf. Now I just have to stop sleep with long pants pajamas...He doesn't like that either. I got to work on my sexy sleeping side. :content:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Portland...I used to have the same problem with the head scarf. It would never stay on. I'm going natural now...so I don't tie nothing up..I just go to sleep. Husband is soo happy..he hate the scarf. Now I just have to stop sleep with long pants pajamas...He doesn't like that either. I got to work on my sexy sleeping side. :content:

hubby is like that too. Dont like me to sleep in pjs just sexy nighties

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh, KK.....I cannot sleep with anything on my legs. Not even blankets.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.