SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

LOL, 1luv - I thought the same!!

So far this is turning out to be a great day - I finally listened to my voicemail at work - (I am really bad with that, lol) I won a Wii!! They had a contest at the conference I was at!

Also - My paper that I totally procrastinated on - I got a 90!

Sus - now you must get the Wii Fit. :dance:

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

They talk a lot about those Russian brides. Seems they have the same rep as JA men sometimes. Sad.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

JG -- :secret:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I didn't see that KK. I am a firm believer you should not marry for convenience, for visas, for money, in the hopes people will change etc etc. I know from 1st hand experience things you don't like in a person before you marry only get amplified when you marry them. You better be d@mn sure you can put up with that "lil annoyance" that turns into a "big annoyance" for the rest of your life.

Yes. Not only do they not go away, you find more little annoyances pop up all the time.

Lawny

I got a concussion playin on a pole at my cousins club. It just looked so phuckin easy. Well I am a big gurl. I was drinking and got me a good running start...... one hand caught the pole the other ended up with 1 broke and 1fractured finger.

Now if you really want to laugh. I landed on 2 men on the opposite side of the stage and they gave me a dayum tip. $10 for a concussion and a broke finger.

THATS PRICESLESS BABY :dance:

Girl, I'm only laughing because I can relate :rofl: ...at the last class I had to ask the teacher if she put baby oil or grease on the poll. I've got the flipping upside down thing okay and spinning...spinning is real easy, but mi caan run a hold on to the poll...either I miss is all together or I run in to the damn thing. Once, I thought I knocked the pole out of the ceiling

Ok J, that was the funniest thing ever! I am trying to imagine just what the heck happened there.

The other day Evan asked..."so whats up with us getting the stripper pole for the back room?" I was like :blink: , I dont remember telling him that I wanted a pole in that room....thats why I think he logs on here and reads my posts....dyam brite!! Hi Babes....waving

I told Andre I wanted a 3 story house with a fireman pole in it. I can't remember what I was watching; but I just knew I wanted one of those. He just looked at me and laughed.

SBJ - Lap dancing....??? u go girl

Ok J, that was the funniest thing ever! I am trying to imagine just what the heck happened there.

The other day Evan asked..."so whats up with us getting the stripper pole for the back room?" I was like :blink: , I dont remember telling him that I wanted a pole in that room....thats why I think he logs on here and reads my posts....dyam brite!! Hi Babes....waving

that is tooo funny! :rofl: Hi Evan!!

Drum roll please:

Member Joined Posts Today % of today's posts

Hotlegz 20-April 07 98 2.89%

charles! 26-March 06 88 2.60%

A.J. 11-October 05 75 2.22%

Amby 29-November 06 67 1.98%

TRELAWNY PARISH 29-December 07 65 1.92%

payxibka 26-September 06 60 1.77%

Yaads 22-March 05 50 1.48%

Mister Fancypants 22-May 06 42 1.24%

Nessa 26-March 06 42 1.24%

shrewdgal 3-January 07 38 1.12%

Paul Daniels 21-September 04 36 1.06%

HAL 9000 11-November 06 35 1.03%

Mononoke28 5-February 07 32 0.95%

mawilson 15-November 03 32 0.95%

Jomo's girl 22-May 06 31 0.92%

KimandRuss 25-September 07 30 0.89%

Parivar CSK 19-February 04 29 0.86%

Rajaa_Reda 12-May 08 29 0.86%

*Len* 5-November 06 26 0.77%

Shpat_Argjira 31-July 07 22 0.65%

Lawny - I love to shake my rump.... :dancing:

I have NEVER been on there!!!!!

Me either...I dont even have a heart :crying:

It takes ONE THOUSAND POSTS PER HEART.....so who ever have like 10 hearts....we know they do nothing but chat on VJ all day. :innocent:

Perhaps look at how long they may be on VJ as opposed to some who are catching up quickly in a year or less.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
why mi deh a #1 KK :whistle: ..JG never got out of the slump :)

I'm not in a race. Busy at work yesterday. Stupid books I've been working on for nearly a year now (and reason for DC trip) finally arrived yesterday. Had/have to figure out how to get them out to all 500 people now. I got a lot of exercise yesterday, that is for sure.

So far this is turning out to be a great day - I finally listened to my voicemail at work - (I am really bad with that, lol) I won a Wii!! They had a contest at the conference I was at!

Gold Star :star: for Sus!

1 luv it was a FRILLY yellow and white dress and I had yellow and white ribbons in my hair, yellow and white bubbles and white socks with the lace around it with back patent shoes

Mawin Kimmy --

Naw no ave nutin fi mi dis mawnin mi belli a bawl

Awwwwww.........did anyone take a picture? I bet you looked adorable.

MAYBE THE QUESTION SHOULD BE..

WILL THE USCIS TELL THE FILER IF THE "FILEE" HAS BEEN FILED FOR BEFORE..NOT.. IF UR FILING FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS MULTIPLE...WILL THE USCIS TELL U...THAT MEANS THEY ARE TELLIN U WHAT U ALREADY KNOW FROM THE LATTER ?

I'm saying IF you don't put anything in the spot that asks if they beneficiary ever filed for a visa before, they should tell you. Either YOU are lying or you have no clue cause you are being lied to.

IF U NO ANSA A QUESTION...don't they send u a RFE for missing info?

Well, if you answer no, cause you think it's no, it's not really missing. It's just wrong. That's why I think they should let you know right then and there.

right, but I thought u said "if" someone leaves the question blank ?

Someone may have, Kimmy. But, it wasn't me. I was talking about the USC writing in no, none,.....cause the beneficiary told them no previous visa. And, that being wrong cause they had 1,2,3....filed for them. I really think the USCIS should tell the petitioner at that point. BS to wait till the very end KNOWING they are going to deny cause of this issue.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm not in a race. Busy at work yesterday. Stupid books I've been working on for nearly a year now (and reason for DC trip) finally arrived yesterday. Had/have to figure out how to get them out to all 500 people now. I got a lot of exercise yesterday, that is for sure.

1 luv it was a FRILLY yellow and white dress and I had yellow and white ribbons in my hair, yellow and white bubbles and white socks with the lace around it with back patent shoes

Mawin Kimmy --

JG....I was just abt to ask the same ting

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
JG -- :secret:

What??????????? Hit me up!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DIDN'T SAY U WERE..DON'T THINK ANYONE HERE IS EITHER...WASN'T THE POINT OF MY POST..DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I EVEN MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT U AND A SLUMP...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Mawin Kimmy --

HECK no. I looked like a blooming plant. I'm not sure if you remember Eastern Airlines, that's what we came up on and my brother instead of going up the steps ran under the plane. He didn't want to leave so several workers ran after him and had to bring him up the steps. My mom nearly killed him when we got to Florida.

Girl, I even remembered what I ate. I was telling Sunny the other day, when they asked me if I wanted a coke to drink, I didn't even know what that was.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Mawin Kimmy --

JG....I was just abt to ask the same ting

Can't you just picture how cute she must've looked? So young and innocent. I would love to see it.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

DIDN'T SAY U WERE..DON'T THINK ANYONE HERE IS EITHER...WASN'T THE POINT OF MY POST..DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I EVEN MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT U AND A SLUMP...

It's all in fun. I won't post the daily top posters if causes tension. :innocent: SIKE!!! :dance: I like doing it. Sorry if it hurts... :blush:

Bailout SWITCH OUT -

CNN

The story

On Wednesday, there was a big change to the government bailout plan and already a lot of people are screaming foul.

Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson told us he now has a different plan for how to spend that $700 billion of your money.

When Congress OK'd the bailout package, they all told us it would be spent buying troubled mortgage assets.

That's what Congress voted on. That's what Congress approved.

Now, Paulson says it would be better for the economy if he uses the money to buy bank stocks as a way to help their balance sheets so they are more likely to lend you money for a car or student loan or credit card

Timeline

My apologies, Kimmy. Not meant to sound sarcastic to you.

Mawin Kimmy --

HECK no. I looked like a blooming plant. I'm not sure if you remember Eastern Airlines, that's what we came up on and my brother instead of going up the steps ran under the plane. He didn't want to leave so several workers ran after him and had to bring him up the steps. My mom nearly killed him when we got to Florida.

Girl, I even remembered what I ate. I was telling Sunny the other day, when they asked me if I wanted a coke to drink, I didn't even know what that was.

OMG.....our friend, Richard, in JA was telling us a Coke story a few months ago. He met this girl who asked him if he wanted some Coke. He said, yeah, I am really thirsty. :no::no::no::no::no: Not what she meant!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Wanted to share. Now, if the link works don't ya'll laugh to hard.

http://www.makemesuper.com/r.php?i=7_9d955-063619-f-Mom

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi cyaan read so much KK..mi affi go print it :)

wah oonuh tink bout dis whole switch to digital next year ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

mi cyaan read so much KK..mi affi go print it :)

wah oonuh tink bout dis whole switch to digital next year ?

Lawd Kimmy mi no know wah mi ago do...I still have the wire hangers on the top of the TV...3 of them. Been working for years, so, mi no know wah ago happen when February reach.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.