10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Cant the dry cleaner get it back to white and the put it in one of those wedding dress boxes?

It depends on how long its been yellow and the type of material it is.

Lets see. Mommy is 60, she got married when she was 16 and I was born in 1979...it's REAL OLD. It's really not that yellow, more like a tinted yellow. It's beautiful My great aunt from England made the dress for my mommy.

Lawny, me still a wait pon de dyam call fram yuh :rolleyes:

Nuh wurry u'self...when mi start call u all di time u ago block mi numbah like di one Kimmy.

So you are 28? Thought we were the same age :whistle:

She probably meant 1969 LOL :rofl: I certainly know me and are not the same age!

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL, 1luv - I thought the same!!

So far this is turning out to be a great day - I finally listened to my voicemail at work - (I am really bad with that, lol) I won a Wii!! They had a contest at the conference I was at!

Also - My paper that I totally procrastinated on - I got a 90!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
Cant the dry cleaner get it back to white and the put it in one of those wedding dress boxes?

Lets see. Mommy is 60, she got married when she was 16 and I was born in 1979...it's REAL OLD. It's really not that yellow, more like a tinted yellow. It's beautiful My great aunt from England made the dress for my mommy.

Nuh wurry u'self...when mi start call u all di time u ago block mi numbah like di one Kimmy.

Sus, I'm 38 eight sis...I meant to type 1970. You're memory is better than mine. I came to the states in 1979 (even remember what I wore)

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus, I'm 38 eight sis...I meant to type 1970. You're memory is better than mine. I came to the states in 1979 (even remember what I wore)

what did u wear?

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

Not that I have a better memory - I just know when I was born, lol -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

1 luv it was a FRILLY yellow and white dress and I had yellow and white ribbons in my hair, yellow and white bubbles and white socks with the lace around it with back patent shoes

Mawin Kimmy --

Naw no ave nutin fi mi dis mawnin mi belli a bawl

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
MAYBE THE QUESTION SHOULD BE..

WILL THE USCIS TELL THE FILER IF THE "FILEE" HAS BEEN FILED FOR BEFORE..NOT.. IF UR FILING FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS MULTIPLE...WILL THE USCIS TELL U...THAT MEANS THEY ARE TELLIN U WHAT U ALREADY KNOW FROM THE LATTER ?

I'm saying IF you don't put anything in the spot that asks if they beneficiary ever filed for a visa before, they should tell you. Either YOU are lying or you have no clue cause you are being lied to.

IF U NO ANSA A QUESTION...don't they send u a RFE for missing info?

Well, if you answer no, cause you think it's no, it's not really missing. It's just wrong. That's why I think they should let you know right then and there.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I'm so pissed I could spit fire

So we have meetings every now and then here at work - there is no set schedule on when we have them but it's usually on a certain day of the week. Well I figured that when I get off of work, my time is my time, right? I have an appointment tomorrow and my supe asks me if I can cancel my appointment. I looked him in the face, kissed my teeth, and said no. He then asks me again, and says that bossman will be hosting the meeting. Again I tell him no. He then proceeds to tell me that meetings are "mandatory" and that I shouldn't schedule anything on this day of the week after work (wha di bloodclaat) JUST IN CASE a meeting is scheduled. What the hot phock? So if mi pickney sick, or if mi need fi go a docta, mi cyaan dweet pon Wednesday? Rass. Mi vex!!!!!

I've had that too. With my PT job, no less. They scheduled a meeting, just days before the meeting, on a day I asked off (for a reason!). I had asked off something like 3 months before that. Then, they try to tell me it's mandetory. WTH? I said, fire me if you want. I've got things already planned. One gal said she was going to write me up. I said, so?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MAYBE THE QUESTION SHOULD BE..

WILL THE USCIS TELL THE FILER IF THE "FILEE" HAS BEEN FILED FOR BEFORE..NOT.. IF UR FILING FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS MULTIPLE...WILL THE USCIS TELL U...THAT MEANS THEY ARE TELLIN U WHAT U ALREADY KNOW FROM THE LATTER ?

I'm saying IF you don't put anything in the spot that asks if they beneficiary ever filed for a visa before, they should tell you. Either YOU are lying or you have no clue cause you are being lied to.

IF U NO ANSA A QUESTION...don't they send u a RFE for missing info?

Well, if you answer no, cause you think it's no, it's not really missing. It's just wrong. That's why I think they should let you know right then and there.

right, but I thought u said "if" someone leaves the question blank ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
wha gwaan ladies,

just reach and laying my azz on the couch, before i start packing up my bathroom and throwing shyt away

Oh how i hate packing and moving :crying:

Oh, that packing. I kept thinking where are you going? when you talked about packing earlier.

You are back from JA?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Okay. Ya'll pray for me again. I'm going to try once to get the POLL dancing class down. I do okay on the pole itself, but I want to be able to run, crab the pole and spin...but dat damn rass poll keep moving and I keep on missing it and hitting the wall. Thank God the wall is padded. I'm going to get it.

The lady that teaches the class offers couples classes for all different things. Her most popular class is strip tease.

POLL dancing? What you do it every 4 years??????????? :devil:

Oh how i hate packing and moving :crying:

oh i understand your pain

:blink: i hate it so much :blink:

sorry honey

You do it pretty much, right?

Andre said the next place we move to is our house and we aren't moving again.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.