SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Pictures.....I want to see Christening pictures. I bet she is going to be so beautiful in that dress.

My daughter wore the same dress I wore and my son wore the little white shorts outfit my brother wore.

I want to use my wedding dress to make a Christening outfit for my first child.

Lita,

Mommy did that. My christening dress is turning yellow now.

Pictures.....I want to see Christening pictures. I bet she is going to be so beautiful in that dress.

My daughter wore the same dress I wore and my son wore the little white shorts outfit my brother wore.

I want to use my wedding dress to make a Christening outfit for my first child.

Lita, mommy did the same thing. It's turning yellow now.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dis damn rass machine

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Ladies I am out, going to the Gym. Hip Hop night I am learning to be Beoncy :dancing:

Speaking of.....I LOVE that new Beyonce remix taking bout "put a ring on it". Everytime I hear that song it gets me hyped....guys hate that song.

I'm still trying to learn the dance from the video. It's was on tv and I was getting my dance on :dance: :dance: My teenage daughter asked me - ma what are you doing? I said I'm doing the single ladies dance - get outta front of the tv. :lol::lol: She said it looks more like what you always do "the over thirty dance". :bonk:

I need to go to class with morantbaygirl so I can get those lessons too! :rofl::yes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cant the dry cleaner get it back to white and the put it in one of those wedding dress boxes?

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Okay. Ya'll pray for me again. I'm going to try once to get the POLL dancing class down. I do okay on the pole itself, but I want to be able to run, crab the pole and spin...but dat damn rass poll keep moving and I keep on missing it and hitting the wall. Thank God the wall is padded. I'm going to get it.

The lady that teaches the class offers couples classes for all different things. Her most popular class is strip tease.

tep aff a mi name

Cant the dry cleaner get it back to white and the put it in one of those wedding dress boxes?

It depends on how long its been yellow and the type of material it is.

Lets see. Mommy is 60, she got married when she was 16 and I was born in 1979...it's REAL OLD. It's really not that yellow, more like a tinted yellow. It's beautiful My great aunt from England made the dress for my mommy.

Lawny, me still a wait pon de dyam call fram yuh :rolleyes:

Nuh wurry u'self...when mi start call u all di time u ago block mi numbah like di one Kimmy.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Lawny

I got a concussion playin on a pole at my cousins club. It just looked so phuckin easy. Well I am a big gurl. I was drinking and got me a good running start...... one hand caught the pole the other ended up with 1 broke and 1fractured finger.

Now if you really want to laugh. I landed on 2 men on the opposite side of the stage and they gave me a dayum tip. $10 for a concussion and a broke finger.

THATS PRICESLESS BABY :dance:

Elite Upscale Weddings, Negril, Jamaica Quality Weddings Affordable Prices ,www.eliteupscaleweddings.com

Lawny

I got a concussion playin on a pole at my cousins club. It just looked so phuckin easy. Well I am a big gurl. I was drinking and got me a good running start...... one hand caught the pole the other ended up with 1 broke and 1fractured finger.

Now if you really want to laugh. I landed on 2 men on the opposite side of the stage and they gave me a dayum tip. $10 for a concussion and a broke finger.

THATS PRICESLESS BABY :dance:

Girl, I'm only laughing because I can relate :rofl: ...at the last class I had to ask the teacher if she put baby oil or grease on the poll. I've got the flipping upside down thing okay and spinning...spinning is real easy, but mi caan run a hold on to the poll...either I miss is all together or I run in to the damn thing. Once, I thought I knocked the pole out of the ceiling

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Lawny

I said I am a big girl. I am pretty but I am definately a size 22..

Now each time I am in there I am trying to sneak and see if all of the screws are in that dayum poll. But one day I am gonna get me some of them clear shoes and ever so sexily, prance my bigg ### up to that poll and TAKE BACK MY DIGNITY!!!!

In my mind I am twriling like a pro. (Without a insurance claim, with all of my digits intac)

Timeline

I wanna try the pole dancing classes too...i'm just terrified that I'll fall and bust my ####### :unsure:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

At Last!!!! I'm caught up for today. I had to go to patient care centers to count inventory. I had so many questions about the items. My company has over 600 patient care centers that make prothestic legs and arms for people. It was kinda neat to see the finish product. They made one shaped for a high heel shoe. The patient wanted to be able to wear her church shoes...how cute.

I wanna try the pole dancing classes too...i'm just terrified that I'll fall and bust my ####### :unsure:

Marie;

The first day of class all 8 of us fell and then some. All we did was laugh at each other. It took a while for the ladies to let loose so, me, being the mad woman that I am had to start it off. Spinning was done for the first 3 weeks. That was easy for some, but not all of us.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.