SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So wha yuh waan? Wan skettle frock?

mi neva seh mi SELL mi seh mi stoosh..mi wear gowns and dresses..tank yuh !

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MAYBE THE QUESTION SHOULD BE..

WILL THE USCIS TELL THE FILER IF THE "FILEE" HAS BEEN FILED FOR BEFORE..NOT.. IF UR FILING FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS MULTIPLE...WILL THE USCIS TELL U...THAT MEANS THEY ARE TELLIN U WHAT U ALREADY KNOW FROM THE LATTER ?

I'm saying IF you don't put anything in the spot that asks if they beneficiary ever filed for a visa before, they should tell you. Either YOU are lying or you have no clue cause you are being lied to.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
The form asks if the beneficiary every had another visa filed for them. If you put no (cause you have no clue) and the answer is yes.....for 1, 2, 3 other visas.....I'm sorry; but they do have the authority and they should have the dencency to tell you before it goes any further.

I agree. Right then and there they should send you back your form with a letter stating there is inaccurate information. They don't have to go into details but a simple statement that visas have been filed before and you answered no which is false.

Otherwise, they let the beneficiary go through the medical, the police record, and the non-impediment.......knowing they are going to deny for inaccurate information. BS.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
MAYBE THE QUESTION SHOULD BE..

WILL THE USCIS TELL THE FILER IF THE "FILEE" HAS BEEN FILED FOR BEFORE..NOT.. IF UR FILING FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS MULTIPLE...WILL THE USCIS TELL U...THAT MEANS THEY ARE TELLIN U WHAT U ALREADY KNOW FROM THE LATTER ?

I'm saying IF you don't put anything in the spot that asks if they beneficiary ever filed for a visa before, they should tell you. Either YOU are lying or you have no clue cause you are being lied to.

IF U NO ANSA A QUESTION...don't they send u a RFE for missing info?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Kimmy went home, Yardie. She should be back on in like 5 minutes!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Everybody run gone lef mi :crying: Everyday dat happen :( Mi haffi stay here fi 3 more hours...

HAHAHAAA....LAWD NO BODDA CRY A RIVA..MI STILL DEH YAH FI A FEW MINS..MI A WAIT FI KASHI

Kimmy went home, Yardie. She should be back on in like 5 minutes!

:rofl::rofl: ACTUALLY not tonite mi a go a mi modda an mi hoggish sistah so dyam selfish mi ago fight fi use har PC :bonk:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HAHAHAAA....LAWD NO BODDA CRY A RIVA..MI STILL DEH YAH FI A FEW MINS..MI A WAIT FI KASHI

:rofl::rofl: ACTUALLY not tonite mi a go a mi modda an mi hoggish sistah so dyam selfish mi ago fight fi use har PC :bonk:

Cry a riva :rofl:

Yuh knoa yuh a go push yuhself pon deh comp...nobody cyan stop yuh an yuh addiction.

Timeline

Hey hey hey! I'm just sayin wassup...wasssupp :lol: gone to the gym now. lata

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline

so, i'm starting to plan Tahlia's Christening..(we usually Christen soon after birth but mi waan she wear Kimora's dress so hense later) and I'm like a party planner every detail...i gotta do my invite list or church and dinner :) i'm thinkin of late January or February

Hey hey hey! I'm just sayin wassup...wasssupp :lol: gone to the gym now. lata

watcha..but how u a go jump in an jump out so..wapen

Cry a riva :rofl:

Yuh knoa yuh a go push yuhself pon deh comp...nobody cyan stop yuh an yuh addiction.

:lol: Tahlia did..u si wah time mi done wash last night.di chile wouldn't sleep and mi couldn't put har dung

Jake where is ur SO from?

so..wah mek mi a chat to miself now..no Yaads just chat bout she ave 3 MORE HRS FI GO !!!

Timeline
Hi Marie :D

So Kimmy - yuh a go invite alla Thalia VJ auntie dem tuh deh Christening? Wha kinda planning yuh haffi do?

Mi busy - mi lef yuh wan present inna deh next thread ;)

yuh figet mi stoosh...it's like a party..and yes har auntie dem invited :)

ok..now after 15 mins a waiting mi a leave likkle more

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.