SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yards, unfortunately it's true. I received a lot of backlash for posting things that I saw happening at the embassy. So, mi hear nuff tings still but no baddah post it. Mi no wah afi tell no badi fi go wash dem cractches, so mi lef it alone...u si mi. From I found this site I've had many family members and friends go through the embassy. It's always been that way. Mi always know smadi weh a look bout dem papahs. So, dem a tell mi fi tap post cause mi a frigten di people dem.

Ok Lawny, mi a come out wit it. A who dis keep ramp with yuh and war bout what yuh post and seh?! A why dem nah sho dem face? The ORIGINAL point of VJ was to talk about the visa process so if you got things to seh bout the embassy then you got EVERY right to speak them. Why this person nah want yuh fi let it be known?!

A who di person keep PM'ing you cause mi nah like dat, and they need a good.......LAWD mek mi calm down.

Lita;

I haven't gotten one of those PMs in a while now. It's been several months. But when we got back from Jamaica I wrote my review and well, some people were not happy with that. I'm not sure what Section you sat in for most of the time, but Section C is very crowded. While most people were getting through many did not. Some causes were really sad though. That's why I think it's very important to know as much as you can about your SO's background. Somethings are impossible to find out.

I have a question.

If you're filing for some who had several K-1 withdrawls or filings, is there a way USCIS can let the USC know before they get to the interview?

How about a simple letter that says, you know this person has filed before? Cause it does ask on the form if they ever filed before. They KNOW once it gets to them. Damn fools.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lef di KUNTRI people alone.

Kimmy mi a try explain to people seh everybadi from different parish chat differently...town people chat different fram kuntri people a so it go.

Yes, mi think kuntri ppl chat bad!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: SI ANNO MI ALONE LAWNY

YAADS WEH U GONE ..LAWNY ?? WHY EVERYBODY SO QUIET

Mi gone a lunch.

Mi knoa mi late but mi agree...people chat differently in every parish.

Filed: Timeline

Mi gaane a mi yard...mek mi go find mi jahlapi innah di garage likkle more

Kimmy mi ago mek a STOOSHIE frock fi u

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I only get LOVE PMs from Kimmy.

Yards mi hear u

(JG clears throat)

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LAWNY REWORD DAH QUESTION DEH..IT CAN BE CONFUSING

I only get LOVE PMs from Kimmy.

Yards mi hear u

(JG clears throat)

:bonk:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

NO TANK YUH..CAUSE IF A WAAN FROCK IT CYAAN BE STOOSH..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
well i will be having my medical done tomorrow at mobay hope. i will have a hearty breakfast so that i don't faint when they draw blood,

jakeswife

Good luck.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
No badi no wah ansah mi question?

If you're filing for some who had several K-1 withdrawls or filings, is there a way USCIS can let the USC know before they get to the interview?

i guess it wouldn't be appropriate because it would be volunteering and divulging important and private details about another person.i really don't think uscis will be able to add to their job description for informing petitioners about a benifiaries past with another petitioner. both situations are considered confidential. i feel, even though it will be too late, the consular will almost always bring it up in the interview.

jakeswife

Timeline
No badi no wah ansah mi question?

i guess it wouldn't be appropriate because it would be volunteering and divulging important and private details about another person.i really don't think uscis will be able to add to their job description for informing petitioners about a benifiaries past with another petitioner. both situations are considered confidential. i feel, even though it will be too late, the consular will almost always bring it up in the interview.

jakeswife

The form asks if the beneficiary every had another visa filed for them. If you put no (cause you have no clue) and the answer is yes.....for 1, 2, 3 other visas.....I'm sorry; but they do have the authority and they should have the dencency to tell you before it goes any further.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

MAYBE THE QUESTION SHOULD BE..

WILL THE USCIS TELL THE FILER IF THE "FILEE" HAS BEEN FILED FOR BEFORE..NOT.. IF UR FILING FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS MULTIPLE...WILL THE USCIS TELL U...THAT MEANS THEY ARE TELLIN U WHAT U ALREADY KNOW FROM THE LATTER ?

Timeline
YARDS...you don't have any EMOTIONS wid wah MACHETE u see ow dem a rough up di kuntri people dem...

Dis is all mi coulda find:

sterb089.gif

:rofl:

DON'T THINK IT WOULD COME UP UNTIL THE INTERVIEW? MAYBE THEY WOULD DENY THE PETITION?

Timeline

Jakeswife goodluck with your medical tomorrow :D

NO TANK YUH..CAUSE IF A WAAN FROCK IT CYAAN BE STOOSH..

So wha yuh waan? Wan skettle frock?

Timeline
The form asks if the beneficiary every had another visa filed for them. If you put no (cause you have no clue) and the answer is yes.....for 1, 2, 3 other visas.....I'm sorry; but they do have the authority and they should have the dencency to tell you before it goes any further.

I agree. Right then and there they should send you back your form with a letter stating there is inaccurate information. They don't have to go into details but a simple statement that visas have been filed before and you answered no which is false.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.