Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 - bag a tough crackers

Dat woulda go nice wid deh coal she a get fram mi :yes:

:rofl: WAH MI DO FI DESERVE DIS HERE :bonk:

SOL..SHE HAS AN ASST...THEY R VERY GOOD WITH CANDY CONTROL

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

does anyone on here make drops or kutnat cake or dosci

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Ladies:

WOW I just got done reading JAEyes' post. Here's my 2.5 cents...............

First off let me say that I agree with everyone's comments on slowing down a tad bit and just getting to know Mr. Winston as a person and as a whole. Take some time to just enjoy being in love and being boyfriend/girlfriend. I don't think anyone can tell you want to do. You are the one that has to wake up with you and your decisions. Like my mom always says "I'm not sleeping with him"! So honestly it really doesn't matter what anyone says i.e. family, friends or VJers. You gotta do you. Honestly, when I first started being on VJ I wanted to tell a lot of people my opinion about their relationship just by looking at their pics, but I had to step aside and check me. Who am I to judge anyone. I tend to watch my mouth when someone asks for my opinion because you can't always tell people exactly how you feel. A lot of women on here mean well but they don't come across that way and I think they should watch how their emails, comments are perceived. Email is only one-sided and how you type it is how people read it. If you were my girl JaAeyes, I would tell you to just relax, pray and ask GOD to clear your judge of character and to guide you through this decision. Ask Him to give you strength and for Him to be your own "Immigration Officer" and dissect this relationship for you. Love and relationships are tough by themselves and this process does not make it any better. Believe me if you this is really really love then you waiting or just taking a short breather is not going to hurt it.

WHA GWAAN Hot!!!!!!

29 days until I see my #1 Booskie

How do you get the countdown things? You know the XX days until I see Barack Obama lol

Not fair to judge by pictures.

Okay, soooooooo

You're at your SOs interview and you're hit with THESE

1). He's was married to an USC and never filed for divorce back in 2002;

2). Both kids that you've petioned for (not his) so, says DNA;

3). Two other women in the states filed for him, but withdrew their (K-1) petition; because they found out he was married;

4). Has several alias;

5). Was deported from the US in 1992; 1995 and 2000

6.) Has a criminal record (but police certificate says otherwise)

Now don't all ya'll rush to answer -- WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

A.) Walk away calmly from the window and leave;

B.) Say, excuse, baby what is she talking about;

C.) Argue with the CO and tell her that she has the wrong informaition;

D.) Knock him off his feet; or

E.) All of the ABOVE

What do you think she did?

WTH? You know someone like this?

hey-

I saw that another location thread was doing a secret santa exchange?

do yall wanna do that?

It could be fun..or it could be a disasterous hassle. hahaha

if you do, I will head it up

Canada, right?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Canada, right?

I have no idea :)

but now us!

so far I have a PM containing info from

MORANTBAY

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

JG -- Unfortunately, YES

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Unno doan lef mi out!

Mi dey up inna Canada!

ok! who di heck ago pay fi shippin fi wayyya a Canada :rofl:

I just shipped something up to Canada for a friend. It isn't that much more.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
JG -- Unfortunately, YES

WHAT?!?!?!?!

was it recently??

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
I am on a two second break - Went from training to meeting, to check VJ - back to training - Not enjoying my day today! :(

I am in on the Santa -

Chat lata!

I am missing you today.

Andre makes drops pretty often. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

JG -- Unfortunately, YES

Uh huh!

What happened at/after the interview, Tre?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

JG -- Unfortunately, YES

WHAT?!?!?!?!

was it recently??

Yes, in September. I'm just getting the 411 from her sister.

tep aff a mi name

JG --

She came back to New York after the interview. Not much she could do, he was denied and banned for life.

tep aff a mi name

wah name so, Lawny?

it's cocunut shavings with white sugar and u mash it together and put some food coloring on the top (usually PINK)...I think that's how grandmother use to make it. I use to love stealing the WHITE sugar. Got sick of brown sugar. When mommy would bring white sugar or milk powder from the states my brother and cousins would tief it out...then grandmother would ask what we doing and of course we said NOTHING!...while our mouths were covered with white powder from the milk powder (ahhhhh those were the day)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

LAWNS..U TELL MI DAT STORY WAS REAL !!

LUV..MI WI DO IT FI YUH..SHREWS MI SOON FORWARD MI TING..CAN WE GET A COUNT ON SECRET SANTA

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wah name so, Lawny?

it's cocunut shavings with white sugar and u mash it together and put some food coloring on the top (usually PINK)...I think that's how grandmother use to make it. I use to love stealing the WHITE sugar. Got sick of brown sugar. When mommy would bring white sugar or milk powder from the states my brother and cousins would tief it out...then grandmother would ask what we doing and of course we said NOTHING!...while our mouths were covered with white powder from the milk powder (ahhhhh those were the day)

Hubby call it a wan different name. Mi nuh memba now.

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.