SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawny..mi woulda do all of the above in that order :rofl:

Yeah Kimmy I thought all the above to but then I was like why am I going to get mad at the embassy lady she just relaying info! :blush:

hey-

I saw that another location thread was doing a secret santa exchange?

do yall wanna do that?

It could be fun..or it could be a disasterous hassle. hahaha

if you do, I will head it up

sounds good to me..but mi only waan do ppl wah mi like :whistle:

:bonk:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OKAY IM PUTTING OUT MY SECRET SANTA LIST RIGHT NOW...lol

AND JUST SO yall know i dont discriminate, this is the same one i filled out a work today as well.

1. a gas can, one of the red ones( cause gas is cheap right now and i need to stock up before the prices go up)

2. A shovel-- for my new house, i dont have one and i need one :thumbs: Michigan gets alot of snow

3. John Legends new CD, so if i dont like it, i wont be mad i spent my money( that about sums it up)

Yall dont all fight over who wants to be my secret santa...LMAO

for the record at least my gift choices are practical....LOL :yes:

Timeline
OKAY IM PUTTING OUT MY SECRET SANTA LIST RIGHT NOW...lol

AND JUST SO yall know i dont discriminate, this is the same one i filled out a work today as well.

1. a gas can, one of the red ones( cause gas is cheap right now and i need to stock up before the prices go up)

2. A shovel-- for my new house, i dont have one and i need one :thumbs: Michigan gets alot of snow

3. John Legends new CD, so if i dont like it, i wont be mad i spent my money( that about sums it up)

Yall dont all fight over who wants to be my secret santa...LMAO

for the record at least my gift choices are practical....LOL :yes:

Honey you are getting what all people get from secret santa regardless of what is on their list. (at least at my job)! Lotion and ####### from Bodyworks, Candy, or a coffee cup! (i don't even drink dang coffee!) :rofl:

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
sounds good to me..but mi only waan do ppl wah mi like :whistle:

*CHO* :rolleyes: Mi nah waan Kimmy name...pure coal she a get fram mi

:rofl::bonk: . Edited by Hotlegz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
well ladies, gotta run... I am off to save some more mentally ill people from this troubled world we live in....

i need a smiley with a cape ( danggit)

Honey who will save those people from you? :wacko:

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
Honey you are getting what all people get from secret santa regardless of what is on their list. (at least at my job)! Lotion and ####### from Bodyworks, Candy, or a coffee cup! (i don't even drink dang coffee!) :rofl:

AINT THAT THE DAWG GONE TRUTH :rofl:

Honey who will save those people from you? :wacko:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: sOL..U ON A DAMN ROLE TODAY :lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

SOl, your right shoot they should be scared, they dont know im crazy as they are...LOL...:blink:

i just havent decreased to there level YET lord, willing i will never get there, but in todays society i am getting more and more clients whose cheese has fallen off the cracker and they just give up cause they cant handle the stressors anymore ( shaking head) so sad

Hell every time i open up a bill, consumers energy, phone bill, car note, i just wanna :girlwerewolf2xn: but i dont think im quite ready for the group home just yet...LOL...:no:

lawny i would open up a can of whoop azz till they drag me out the embassy, go somewhere and cry and then fly my blak azz back home and work on getting my head back together.

HEADLINES IN THE GLEANER

Mad oomen go a craz in da embassy News @ 10 :rofl:

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.