SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats to Marcel....

Kimmy dont be pissy, im gonna give you a hug (((((kimmy))))..hope you feel better...( smile)

Sus, you at work or at home today??

im sitting in the car outside of a nursing home im bout to go in, cause i dont want to....LOL.. i hate nursing homes, they are sad places and they smell like old people ( sigh)

one of my clients is here, so i have no choice :crying: plus i have to use it, but i refuse to use it there, guess im gonna have to tighen up mi bladder

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
where is Jomo this morning?

Here, there, and everywhere. Working on our 2008 Christmas adopt-a-family stuff. If I don't get it out early, I am hounding people at the end. Notoriously slow, they are.

What's up?

I'M IN A PISSY MOOD TODAY..SO ALL WHO GOT THEIR TOES OUT....TRY MEK SURE FI MOVE DEM TODAY !!! :angry:

Me too. Rough morning.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Good Luck Shaunsgal!

Today is the actual interview....guess I got excited yesterday and jumped the gun.

You are persistant, if nothing else!

Yes, good luck SG.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cheer up everyone! I should be in a pissy mood about to be umemployed before christmas! But I woke up with just blessing in my heart! I had to be thankful for all the blessing over the past year, and look forward to my upcoming blessings and not dwell too much on anything else! So lets do a cheer....... hip hip HOOORAY!!!! lol! :jest:

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats to Marcel that is great news.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline
Cheer up everyone! I should be in a pissy mood about to be umemployed before christmas! But I woke up with just blessing in my heart! I had to be thankful for all the blessing over the past year, and look forward to my upcoming blessings and not dwell too much on anything else! So lets do a cheer....... hip hip HOOORAY!!!! lol! :jest:

Angel,

I try to have that outlook most of the time.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

JG -- link me please

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Hey Ladies. I am here at work again. Working hard as usual..lol I will be driving up the Brooklyn this weekend for the funeral on Saturday. :crying:

Anyway, i am logged on and am about to try and catch up what I missed. You all know that I have to go back and try to read every single post :rolleyes:

I hope you all have a wonderful and productive hump day.

I hope you all got your flu shots. The hospital where I work is over flowing with sick people and the flu season just got underway. Our ICU is full to capacity with people waitng in the ER for beds. Take care of yourselves and take lots of vitamin C.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Hey Ladies. I am here at work again. Working hard as usual..lol I will be driving up the Brooklyn this weekend for the funeral on Saturday. :crying:

Anyway, i am logged on and am about to try and catch up what I missed. You all know that I have to go back and try to read every single post :rolleyes:

I hope you all have a wonderful and productive hump day.

I hope you all got your flu shots. The hospital where I work is over flowing with sick people and the flu season just got underway. Our ICU is full to capacity with people waitng in the ER for beds. Take care of yourselves and take lots of vitamin C.

I got mine.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Yeah, Marcel. Good for him.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

:thumbs: Yes you are so correct Portland. I just heard a story in the break room about a girl who got hurt at work and now she can't see in one eye and is having seizures etc. That made me really want to be thankful for all I have and it made what I don't have a little bit less important to me.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Shanette....how r u ?

GUESS WAH MI OVA MI PISSY MOOD :) DON'T HAVE DI PERSONALITY FI DAT :):whistle:

KIMORA SEH THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE DIS MORNING SHE MADE MY DAY TIL I GOT HERE :) I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EVERY WORD TIL THE END

HOW DID I OVERLOOK THIS...THANKS PORTLAND AND UR SOO RIGHT...SO MI GET OVA IT !!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Good Morning Ladies:

WOW I just got done reading JAEyes' post. Here's my 2.5 cents...............

First off let me say that I agree with everyone's comments on slowing down a tad bit and just getting to know Mr. Winston as a person and as a whole. Take some time to just enjoy being in love and being boyfriend/girlfriend. I don't think anyone can tell you want to do. You are the one that has to wake up with you and your decisions. Like my mom always says "I'm not sleeping with him"! So honestly it really doesn't matter what anyone says i.e. family, friends or VJers. You gotta do you. Honestly, when I first started being on VJ I wanted to tell a lot of people my opinion about their relationship just by looking at their pics, but I had to step aside and check me. Who am I to judge anyone. I tend to watch my mouth when someone asks for my opinion because you can't always tell people exactly how you feel. A lot of women on here mean well but they don't come across that way and I think they should watch how their emails, comments are perceived. Email is only one-sided and how you type it is how people read it. If you were my girl JaAeyes, I would tell you to just relax, pray and ask GOD to clear your judge of character and to guide you through this decision. Ask Him to give you strength and for Him to be your own "Immigration Officer" and dissect this relationship for you. Love and relationships are tough by themselves and this process does not make it any better. Believe me if you this is really really love then you waiting or just taking a short breather is not going to hurt it.

WHA GWAAN Hot!!!!!!

29 days until I see my #1 Booskie

How do you get the countdown things? You know the XX days until I see Barack Obama lol

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.