5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Darn I didn't miss a thing. I rushed around for no reason :angry::lol:

OK I am out for a bit...I have to do the mail run cause our other assistant isn't here today :angry:

I just saw a certain person logged on :whistle: Hope I don't miss something fun :innocent:

who/ Shawn? he's always a hoot.

I was talking that eyes girl...no action from her tonight I guess.

You mean you actually bathe? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Only when I stay at hotels :rofl: I like the towels :dead:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK Yall....I was hoping to send the petition off last Friday but it looks like it won't happen until this Friday. I'm trying to think of what to include. Tell me if I have everything (BTW, i'm doing the I-130):

$355

I-130

G325-A (for me & him)

Copy of Marriage Certificate

Passport photos of me & him (should 2 suffice?)

Witness Affidavits

Wedding photos

Is that it? Or am I missing something?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
OK Yall....I was hoping to send the petition off last Friday but it looks like it won't happen until this Friday. I'm trying to think of what to include. Tell me if I have everything (BTW, i'm doing the I-130):

$355

I-130

G325-A (for me & him)

Witness Affidavits

Wedding photos

sounds good Mrs.P

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good evelin

Mi a cook dung some chicken wid white rice...

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

haha yaads,

i think she is just feeling defensive about it all. It is her business, just hope she works the relationship the best way it can. I remember when I first started talking about my relationship on another forum, and got some folks talking all this crazy stereotypical stuff about JA men using women and all the such. I didnt get upset, but I thought the woman was bitter, haha. Still think she is. I had NEVER heard of all the stories of visa fraud or sex tourism, or what happens in JA stays in JA madness. But I did start to take heed to some comments and stories that were not directly pointed to me but just in general. I think its good to be armed with this knowledge whether you think it applies to you or not. I also talk to my husband about EVERY LAST THING i see on these websites, so he knows what I know.

$355

I-130

G325-A (for me & him)

Witness Affidavits

Wedding photos

sounds good Mrs.P

:thumbs:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Good evelin

Sounds good..wish u could send me some!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
Good evelin

me too. I have such a headache cause i havent eaten yet. I'm outta here. Its not yet 5pm but I cant handle it anymore. see yall tomorrow. Dont cause too much drama. :star:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good evelin

beg yuh some mi still hungry

I cooked down some chicken and picked it off the bone - Went to finish the soup - No rice, no noodles, slimy veggies - I put the pot in the fridge :crying: :crying:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Good evelin

me too. I have such a headache cause i havent eaten yet. I'm outta here. Its not yet 5pm but I cant handle it anymore. see yall tomorrow. Dont cause too much drama. :star:

Lita, clearly this statement is a day late! :lol: You know how di yaardies chat! It's all love though. I read up on what the problem was, and all I will say is that I certainly hope JaEyes decides to slow up a bit...it ain't all fun and romance, I love you's and sweet kisses. I want her to get to the point where she feels like she wants to knock his head off cuss him from top to bottom---see how she/they deal with that. Real problems that come up and how each decides to work together to sort through them. Real life. Real issues.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Whappen since mi last post to JAEyes - she a run off? Mi too lazy fi go back an read

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
Whappen since mi last post to JAEyes - she a run off? Mi too lazy fi go back an read

Jonesie...she nah come back :no:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.