Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
wah BOAL MEAN

I just looked at some baby pictures and all I can do is :crying::crying::crying:

I'm just over emotional right now. I got into it with the counselor at my son's school about what language Jamaicans speak and she pissed me off :angry: ... but I handled it and asked her if she read the e-mail article that I sent her. She's telling me he has an heavy accent. I just got up and walked out and went to the conference with his teacher. Unreal!

That woman is STILL giving trouble?!? Geesh what a joke. Sorry you have to deal with her. Ignorance, I tell ya.

WHICH 5 YR OLD DON'T SPEAK WID SOME KINDA ITCH..KISS MI TEET

Ya'll see what I mean. That rassole wah tell mi seh mi fi considah placing him in ESOL...I wanted to pick up the Ph.D. sign on her desk and bash her in the head wid it...so, as mi git up fi walk out she seh I notice you have an heavy accent also...kiss mi neck

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl: SWRIOUSLY JG..CAN U SEE THAT NOW...SNIFFING FLOUR LADIES END UP WITH FLOUR BRAIN :help:WE FLOUR PPL IN JA FOR B-DAYS I HATED IT EVERYTIME :angry:

:rofl: I floured someone for their birthday. It was tons of fun and the pics are priceless. That's what you get for falling asleep in my yard. A and his guy friends shaved and floured a poor guy :wacko::blink: Luckily that tradition didn't follow him here.

Did you ever go to a Trini fete? They have a tradition where the smoke comes and the rain - everyone flings powder and wata - Which mixed together makes paste! Walk outta there - everyone's a white person!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Not all of it is in public on there.

The whole ting just mek me :wacko: seriously, mi cyaan tell big ooman wha fi do, but yuh fin out seh di man marry wan nex ooman an yuh still flex wid him? Cha. Wan duppy dat. Mi believe inna karma an yea di man lie, but yuh still ramp wid him an yuh knoa seh a marrid him marrid...nuttn nuh go so inna mi yaad!

All I can say about him is that he is VERY good at the game. The words he says sound so good to someone who wants to believe them.

That whole thing makes me mad and sad :( Not only for all the people involved but for the stereotype it perpetuates.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wah BOAL MEAN

I just looked at some baby pictures and all I can do is :crying::crying::crying:

I'm just over emotional right now. I got into it with the counselor at my son's school about what language Jamaicans speak and she pissed me off :angry: ... but I handled it and asked her if she read the e-mail article that I sent her. She's telling me he has an heavy accent. I just got up and walked out and went to the conference with his teacher. Unreal!

That woman is STILL giving trouble?!? Geesh what a joke. Sorry you have to deal with her. Ignorance, I tell ya.

Ya'll see what I mean. That rassole wah tell mi seh mi fi considah placing him in ESOL...I wanted to pick up the Ph.D. sign on her desk and bash her in the head wid it...so, as mi git up fi walk out she seh I notice you have an heavy accent also...kiss mi neck

Lawny, you are more patient than I am - I would go right over her head and make sure she had no further input on my son.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Did you ever go to a Trini fete? They have a tradition where the smoke comes and the rain - everyone flings powder and wata - Which mixed together makes paste! Walk outta there - everyone's a white person!

Never went to that. I bet it would be an experience. Anyone watch The Amazing Race? They had something like that in India. All sorts of colored powder and colored water flinging on everyone. Some of them came out looking very scary.

:protest: So wha?! Yuh nah allowed fi have wan accent inna school? *kissteet* :rolleyes:

Edited by Yaads

Filed: Timeline
wah BOAL MEAN

Lawny, you are more patient than I am - I would go right over her head and make sure she had no further input on my son.

Sus, I made a complaint back in May when they had the kindergarden round up and I dealt with her rass then. So, when school opened in August it was the same rass thing, so they told me my son would be assigned to another counselor...well, I go in today and a she mi see a walk ovah to mi. I was like how may I help you, she was like are you Auri's mom :angry: . The teacher told me that it was too late to switch counselors. Like I had a choice in the first place. So, I went to the principal before I left and told her AGAIN. I also let her know that if she sends me one more letter or one more e-mail i'm going to the school board, all that rass tax and volunteering I did for the school board since 1988 dem bettah rass tek mi complaints and phone calls and letters. I'll let ya'll know what happens at the end of next week.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Not all of it is in public on there.

The whole ting just mek me :wacko: seriously, mi cyaan tell big ooman wha fi do, but yuh fin out seh di man marry wan nex ooman an yuh still flex wid him? Cha. Wan duppy dat. Mi believe inna karma an yea di man lie, but yuh still ramp wid him an yuh knoa seh a marrid him marrid...nuttn nuh go so inna mi yaad!

All I can say about him is that he is VERY good at the game. The words he says sound so good to someone who wants to believe them.

That whole thing makes me mad and sad :( Not only for all the people involved but for the stereotype it perpetuates.

:thumbs: You hit it right on the dot.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.